Author Topic: NBA Finals 2017 - Cavs vs Warriors Rematch  (Read 16912 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: NBA Finals 2017 - Cavs vs Warriors Rematch
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2017, 10:12:35 AM »
Cavs need that dirt white boy player, what's his name from aus, dellavadova. Dude would have dived onto currys knees by halftime of game 1

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 10:18:49 AM »
Cavs need that dirt white boy player, what's his name from aus, dellavadova. Dude would have dived onto currys knees by halftime of game 1

He would have "tripped" into to back of Durant's leg, then slipped under a Curry jumpshot twisting his ankle then accidentally elbow Klay in the jaw all in the first quarter of game 1.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »
Love this

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2017, 01:13:49 PM »
Why would Chris Paul go there.. they got Kyrie.  Cavs lost cause Lebron can't get off the court. Try playing at that level for 4 quarters. Curry and Durant can afford to sit out from time to time, and not get out scored.
No excuses. He had a month or so long break playing in the east playoffs then an eternity off before the finals.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »
Love this

Dagger!

I think it's safe to say that Lebron was out of position here and pretty much shit the bed.  You can let Durant blow by you for a dunk in that position, what you can't do is let him walk into an uncontested 3 pointer.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2017, 11:36:24 AM »
the KING is dominating the best team ever, but the team just isn't enough

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2017, 02:15:32 PM »
the KING is dominating the best team ever, but the team just isn't enough

E

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2017, 02:43:12 PM »
I literally put down the remote and gave up on basketball after Dirk got his ring.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2017, 08:00:03 PM »
The refs are fucking over the Warriors.  They're not even trying to hide the fact they want Cleveland to win.  I guess ABC told the NBA that they want more games since they've paid so much to broadcast the finals.  Fucking crooked league.  Some of the fouls against GS are so laughable.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2017, 06:14:34 AM »
The refs are fucking over the Warriors.  They're not even trying to hide the fact they want Cleveland to win.  I guess ABC told the NBA that they want more games since they've paid so much to broadcast the finals.  Fucking crooked league.  Some of the fouls against GS are so laughable.

I didn't watch the game but I heard the same thing from multiple sources.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2017, 07:01:35 AM »
Stop, it's the finals. It evens out in the end.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2017, 07:03:45 AM »
Turned the game off when it became too evident the refs were fixing the game.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
Turned the game off when it became too evident the refs were fixing the game.
What'd they have, like 15 to 20 free throws in the first quarter alone? It was pretty bad. Cavs don't need that sort of help when kyrie is playing like that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2017, 09:00:58 AM »
What'd they have, like 15 to 20 free throws in the first quarter alone? It was pretty bad. Cavs don't need that sort of help when kyrie is playing like that.

The worst part was Curry was ahead of Shumpert, shumpert reaches in and grabs Curry's arm and the refs call the foul on Curry.  The Curry drives in and gets slammed to floor and they don't call a foul.  Pachulia gets kicked and tackled and no foul.  What a fucking joke.  Despite the Cavs hitting shots the Warriors were never out of it but once they started to get into high gear the refs would slow the play down calling bullshit fouls over and over.  I get it.  ABC wants more games but this is a joke.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »
Just delaying the inevitable.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2017, 01:28:07 PM »

X2. Should have gone the San Antonio route and be put out of their misery in 4 games.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2017, 10:21:46 PM »
You would think so, but the Warriors better win game 5 at home. I don't even want the Cavs to have a glimmer of hope.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2017, 05:01:13 AM »
You would think so, but the Warriors better win game 5 at home. I don't even want the Cavs to have a glimmer of hope.

If the refs pull the same screw job on the Warriors then maybe.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2017, 07:32:22 AM »
I smell a game 6 at least. TV ratings will be through the roof.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »
Currie or jahemes have nothing on dusan bulut!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2017, 02:30:22 PM »

I didn't see all that many phantom-foul calls on GS but they were letting Cleveland get away with murder on defense, bumping and pushing and bodying the Warriors all over the court and no calls.

LeBron also gets away with more offensive fouls than any player I've ever seen.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2017, 04:49:43 PM »
I didn't see all that many phantom-foul calls on GS but they were letting Cleveland get away with murder on defense, bumping and pushing and bodying the Warriors all over the court and no calls.

LeBron also gets away with more offensive fouls than any player I've ever seen.
There were a couple extremely obvious ones, but mainly it was what you are saying. Nothing was called for the other side when the exact same thing was being done. If Cleveland wasn't making a shot they were getting a call it seemed like and not the same for GS. No consistency. Either play on for both teams or call it for both teams.

When Kyrie did the obvious back court violation (they ended up turning it over anyway) and it wasn't called, you could tell the refs focus was solely on the Warriors.

Lebron reminds me of shaq in that regard (offensive fouls). Commentators make excuses and say they aren't and that it is just him being a "strong man". I totally disagree, an elbow to the face or direct shoulder to the other defender bowling him over when that player is in normal position is an offensive foul/non call. They usually call it on the defender in his case. I remember Rik Smits getting smashed by Shaq constantly with elbows to the face, etc. and he would be the one called for the foul.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2017, 05:29:29 AM »
Lebron reminds me of shaq in that regard (offensive fouls). Commentators make excuses and say they aren't and that it is just him being a "strong man". I totally disagree, an elbow to the face or direct shoulder to the other defender bowling him over when that player is in normal position is an offensive foul/non call. They usually call it on the defender in his case. I remember Rik Smits getting smashed by Shaq constantly with elbows to the face, etc. and he would be the one called for the foul.

The thing he does that I notice the most is when he drives, he uses his off-hand (no homo) to basically stiff-arm the defender out of the way.  Admittedly a lot of NBA players do this but LeBron's is especially forceful and he never gets called for it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2017, 10:48:49 AM »
The thing he does that I notice the most is when he drives, he uses his off-hand (no homo) to basically stiff-arm the defender out of the way.  Admittedly a lot of NBA players do this but LeBron's is especially forceful and he never gets called for it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this.  He does it every time he goes to the basket.  It's pretty hard to defend a 260 pound freight train that's allowed to push you away from him.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2017, 08:46:22 PM »
I loathe both teams, so I don't care. ::)

But this is so fake and fixed. Cleveland played hard for three quarters and suddenly stopped playing defense. ???

Guys getting open with no one within ten feet of them.

A total joke and fake as shit.

This was the year for sellout Durant to take his lap.

This league (and sport) is a total joke.

But I'm happy to see Hillary supporter King James take it in the ass. :-*