Author Topic: Gal Gadots physique has improved  (Read 19986 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Gal Gadots physique has improved
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 10:30:28 PM »

Never forget.

wat is that

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS ERIC'S GF PICS??!?!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 10:38:08 PM »
wat is that

Lynda Carter, the original Wonder Woman

Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2017, 01:34:11 AM »
You tell me when the fuck ever have I posted pictures of my girlfriend's ex girlfriends or not? Doesn't matter if they're ex-girlfriends or not I'm not going to suggest them to the fucking piece of shit on this website to harass them Non-Stop then I got to hear about it from them periods who the fuck you people think you are thinking I'm going to post pictures of ex-girlfriends just to prove a point to you people who I don't even fucking know or care about

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2017, 02:41:41 AM »
You tell me when the fuck ever have I posted pictures of my girlfriend's ex girlfriends or not? Doesn't matter if they're ex-girlfriends or not I'm not going to suggest them to the fucking piece of shit on this website to harass them Non-Stop then I got to hear about it from them periods who the fuck you people think you are thinking I'm going to post pictures of ex-girlfriends just to prove a point to you people who I don't even fucking know or care about

What Eric?

I just posted a song sung by Lynda Carter and Tom Jones?

Lynda was the original Wonder Woman after all.
Q

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2017, 10:17:52 AM »
My wifes friend was in the 2004 Miss universe contest. She represented Norway. She was roommate with Gal Gadot during the contestweek. Said she was very likable and nice, she still have contact with her today. Donald Trump was also there.. Hitting on my wifes friend, hard! Wanted here to visit him in NY. Would not take no for an answer, until after several approches. She was 24, Donald more than 55  :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »
wat is that

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS ERIC'S GF PICS??!?!!

I'm not posting pictures of my girlfriends on getbig never have and I never will. I don't care if things ended poorly between me and the girls I'm not going to put them on here so some pieces of shit control the fuck out of them and have their faces end up on some pages somewhere else and have their fucking careers ruined. And put myself in the position where I got to do something about it

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
I'm not posting pictures of my girlfriends on getbig never have and I never will. I don't care if things ended poorly between me and the girls I'm not going to put them on here so some pieces of shit control the fuck out of them and have their faces end up on some pages somewhere else and have their fucking careers ruined. And put myself in the position where I got to do something about it
any girl interested in you couldn't possibly have a career.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2017, 12:18:16 AM »
any girl interested in you couldn't possibly have a career.

Hahaha your punk bitch that's funny shit that's really really funny shit considering let's see my last girlfriend let's see was a fourth-year med student who is now a doctor... gorgeous Filipino girl who is Father is also a motherfuking governor in the Philippines get dumb mother fucker Before her was a clinical research laboratory scientist gorgeous Vietnamese girl. Before her let's see girl ran a burlesque theater that's a fucking career,, also happen to be a gorgeous Filipino girl. before her there was an investment banker , who's a light skin Latina girl . before her was it personal trainer and fitness model and figure competitor Greek Bulgarian gorgeous and after her was her sister I dated who was also an investment banker. All others my kids mom always my boys mom I should say with ba from UCLA and is also a nurse

So tell me again your punk bitch made anorexic sissy with a Down syndrome fucking wife who you keep cooped up in a fucking piece of shit closet you call a fucking flat so she can't be exposed to any fucking real men, tell me again your punk bitch how any girl involved with me can't possibly have a fucking career. I'll be fucking waiting on pins and needles for your fucking reply yet Punk cross eye bitch

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2017, 12:18:46 AM »
Wish I could pull 10s that look like Gal Gadot  :'(

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2017, 12:20:56 AM »
Hahaha your punk bitch that's funny shit that's really really funny shit considering let's see my last girlfriend let's see was a fourth-year med student who is now a doctor... gorgeous Filipino girl who is Father is also a motherfuking governor in the Philippines get dumb mother fucker Before her was a clinical research laboratory scientist gorgeous Vietnamese girl. Before her let's see girl ran a burlesque theater that's a fucking career,, also happen to be a gorgeous Filipino girl. before her there was an investment banker , who's a light skin Latina girl . before her was it personal trainer and fitness model and figure competitor Greek Bulgarian gorgeous and after her was her sister I dated who was also an investment banker. All others my kids mom always my boys mom I should say with ba from UCLA and is also a nurse

So tell me again your punk bitch made anorexic sissy with a Down syndrome fucking wife who you keep cooped up in a fucking piece of shit closet you call a fucking flat so she can't be exposed to any fucking real men, tell me again your punk bitch how any girl involved with me can't possibly have a fucking career. I'll be fucking waiting on pins and needles for your fucking reply yet Punk cross eye bitch

hahaha.. and every one of them gone..... how long is it before they realise you are a no good violent aggressive piece of shit prone to addiction?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2017, 12:41:45 AM »
hahaha.. and every one of them gone..... how long is it before they realise you are a no good violent aggressive piece of shit prone to addiction?

Aggressive prone haha nah dude I just don't take ship from bitches like you I've never put a hand on a girl and every girl I've ever dated it's always been an upgrade I didn't even mention the fucking nurses. If I was aggressive why the fuck would not have assault charges on me? It'll be public record right it dumb mother fucker you think I'm aggressive that's just your insecurities talking your punk bitch. Every girl I'm with is the safest fucking girl in a fucking 5-mile fucking radius you bitch. Weapon or no weapon.

And prone to addiction? That's laughable you think I'm some fucking drunk on the street you think I'm some fucking heroin addict on the fucking Street I paid for all my shit and while I was paying for my fucking heroin I was also putting diamond rings on their fucking fingers and fucking diamond and sapphire necklaces on their fucking necklace on their necks and fucking diamond and emerald parking bracelets on their wrists and Cartier watches on their other wrist you dumb mother fucker prone to addiction least I can afford my fucking addictions when I had them. I was in the hospital to fucking gaping wound in my fucking hip taking more fucking painkillers in wood kill your fucking obese wife and when they stop cold turkey what the fuck did I do? Not a goddamn thing and you fucking withdrawal not a goddamn bit just stupid Punk keep making a fucking excuses keep trying to make up little fucking lies about in your punk bitch everybody here knows what kind of a fucking sister you fucking are why don't you get on the fucking phone and give me a call I'll charge my phone and hard to find this fucking number bitch. Although I'm sure you already have the fucking number too bad you're fucking flip phone probably doesn't have international rates your bum ass punk guy. Maybe you can't even fucking see the numbers to dial get cross-eyed inbred bitch

hescootshescores

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2017, 12:44:03 AM »

listen you punk bitch crooked teeth,...........oh wait oops, gotta get over to my esfitness gimmick  :D :D :D

hescootshescores

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2017, 12:46:02 AM »
Aggressive prone haha nah dude I just don't take ship from bitches like you I've never put a hand on a girl and every girl I've ever dated it's always been an upgrade I didn't even mention the fucking nurses. If I was aggressive why the fuck would not have assault charges on me? It'll be public record right it dumb mother fucker you think I'm aggressive that's just your insecurities talking your punk bitch. Every girl I'm with is the safest fucking girl in a fucking 5-mile fucking radius you bitch. Weapon or no weapon.

And prone to addiction? That's laughable you think I'm some fucking drunk on the street you think I'm some fucking heroin addict on the fucking Street I paid for all my shit and while I was paying for my fucking heroin I was also putting diamond rings on their fucking fingers and fucking diamond and sapphire necklaces on their fucking necklace on their necks and fucking diamond and emerald parking bracelets on their wrists and Cartier watches on their other wrist you dumb mother fucker prone to addiction least I can afford my fucking addictions when I had them. I was in the hospital to fucking gaping wound in my fucking hip taking more fucking painkillers in wood kill your fucking obese wife and when they stop cold turkey what the fuck did I do? Not a goddamn thing and you fucking withdrawal not a goddamn bit just stupid Punk keep making a fucking excuses keep trying to make up little fucking lies about in your punk bitch everybody here knows what kind of a fucking sister you fucking are why don't you get on the fucking phone and give me a call I'll charge my phone and hard to find this fucking number bitch. Although I'm sure you already have the fucking number too bad you're fucking flip phone probably doesn't have international rates your bum ass punk guy. Maybe you can't even fucking see the numbers to dial get cross-eyed inbred bitch

bum ass punk guy,.........bum ass punk guy,........ahhahahahahah Im so using that

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2017, 12:54:37 AM »

sounds like a cop out to me...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2017, 01:09:57 AM »

You bum ass punk guy
Q

hescootshescores

« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2017, 01:26:29 AM »
You bum ass punk guy

bastard, in before me with epic saying  >:(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2017, 01:32:04 AM »
sounds like a cop out to me...

Why are you begging to see pictures of another man's girlfriend's? Can you not get your own? I don't know about you but to me, PlentyofFish is like FishinABarrel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »
Why are you begging to see pictures of another man's girlfriend's? Can you not get your own? I don't know about you but to me, PlentyofFish is like FishinABarrel

because you claimed she's like gal ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2017, 01:44:47 AM »
because you claimed she's like gal ::)

Yes, who wouldn't want to see pics of a chick that looks like Gal.  :P

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2017, 01:45:24 AM »
Yes, who wouldn't want to see pics of a chick that looks like Gal.  :P

he's just delusional

he said two of his exes looked like gal

LOOOOOLL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2017, 01:47:14 AM »
he's just delusional

LOOOOOLL

Lucky guy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2017, 01:57:19 AM »
he's just delusional

LOOOOOLL

You think girls that look like gal are fucking rare? Where the fuck do you live have you ever seen a fucking Israeli girl before? That's the fucking case I feel bad for you dude I don't know what kind of girls you fucking date must be like 6 foot tall girls that look like fucking Peggy Bundy with size 15 feet

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2017, 02:01:42 AM »
Would you guys date her if she didn't shave her unibrow?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2017, 02:48:15 AM »
You think girls that look like gal are fucking rare? Where the fuck do you live have you ever seen a fucking Israeli girl before? That's the fucking case I feel bad for you dude I don't know what kind of girls you fucking date must be like 6 foot tall girls that look like fucking Peggy Bundy with size 15 feet

there are no israelis where i live

thank god i'm safe from (((them)))

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2017, 02:52:24 AM »

Would love to see some Peggy Bundys here.
Q