Author Topic: Would You Want to Live Forever?  (Read 6324 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: Would You Want to Live Forever?
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2017, 01:37:23 AM »
 ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2017, 05:02:42 AM »
I suffered 20 years now...fuck no. Whats so funny about this life u wanna keep living? Watching fotball? Nascar? Baseball? Hockey? When love is gone everything in life is gone. Considering to kill myself every day! Never had a job I liked...never had an education I liked. Never felt I belong with people and this planet. Suck cack :)
everyone shoulnt waste time watching sports

dont consider dieng that much, waste of feels

go vegan live without guilt

remove ur self from friends who arent really friends

be a loner but dont act like one

get laid
A

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2017, 05:58:34 AM »
everyone shoulnt waste time watching sports

dont consider dieng that much, waste of feels

go vegan live without guilt

remove ur self from friends who arent really friends

be a loner but dont act like one

get laid

NOT EVERYONE has a 10" dick like you do, Daddy Waddy.

To be honest, it begs the question as to what happens to the several inches of your penis left "out in the cold" so to speak.

Do you care to address this on here?

Your penis is one of the largest I had ever seen in a photo before.  Very large.  At least 10", and thick.

Also, who is Eric P. Dollard?  He is the answer.

And if we do die, is it true that we may still go on?  As in, death is not necessarily the off switch?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 07:52:49 AM »
I would be a real life god and rule the world because I would be the only human who knew the truth. Like idiots....we debate things like whether or not Islam is dangerous...but we don't really know shit about Ialam unless we learn fluent Arabic...all of its dialects..and read the Quaran...but not just that live in every Arabic countey for a couple hundred years.

Eventually..after maybe 2-300 years...I would speak every language...will have lived in every country...have read every book ever written..listened to(and played..as I could play all instruments pefectly after 200-300 years)...

But...once I knew EVERYTHING in every language I would be god. I would win every election in every country because everyone around the world would know I know everything because I've lived forever.

There would be no more Msnbc or Cnn...or political debates...no more debates period as everyone around the world would just follow what I say as I'm the first human to know EVERYTHING...I AM GOD NOW