Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Propanolol effective for juice induced anxiety?
(1/5) > >>
sceagacros:
Is Propranolol effective for controlling juice induced social/general anxiety? Can it be safely mixed with hypnotic (lunesta, sonata etc.) and Xanax for insomnia? Experienced replies appreciated.
chixlegs:

--- Quote from: sceagacros on May 29, 2017, 05:04:12 AM ---Is Propranolol effective for controlling juice induced social/general anxiety? Can it be safely mixed with hypnotic (lunesta, sonata etc.) and Xanax for insomnia? Experienced replies appreciated.

--- End quote ---
I've used propranolol along with low doses of xanax when I've had to give public speeches, it works really really well to control symptoms of anxiety and nervousness.  I don't see it being necessary to control general anxiety if you're already using a benzo for that, however.  If you used it to replace the benzo, it might give some help.  Xanax is a great drug for anxiety but it can be a bitch to stop using so I wouldn't recommend using it daily unless you've tried everything else and you absolutely need it.  I used it successfully for a couple years at 1.5 mg per day and was able to ween off it, but it was a real fuckin bitch to do and it could me nine months.
spiro:
Works good way safer then benzo
local hero:
You US guys take drugs like sweets, I havnt spoke to a single Brit who has ever brought similar topics up regarding prescription meds
sceagacros:
I'm looking into Propanolol as a safe, non-addictive anxiety alternative, xanax is great for both anxiety and sleep but I really want to get away from it while it's still easy to do. I have a weird schedule where two nights a week I work overnights with all the associated attempting to sleep during the day issues that go along with a sudden reversal of wake/sleep rhythm each week - hence the use of hypnotics .

My main concerns at this time are safety when mixing the three substances which I could see happening at first until I resolve the issue.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version