Author Topic: How do i develop a physqiue like this?  (Read 16126 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: How do i develop a physqiue like this?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 03:05:23 PM »
Besides being a boxer,Tyson grew up street fighting so I think he could hold his own outside the ring as well.

Just ask Mitch Green!   :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »
Tyson would get taken down and pounded out inside a minute, guy was always a bully and a coward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! A coward !!?? Whoa man ! You clearly don't know Tyson lol. Faaaaar from a coward.

Easily put, Tyson in his prime was a VERY, VERY dangerous man. VERY !! I still wouldn't fuck with him.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 08:17:38 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! A coward !!?? Whoa man ! You clearly don't know Tyson lol. Faaaaar from a coward.

Easily put, Tyson in his prime was a VERY, VERY dangerous man. VERY !! I still wouldn't fuck with him.
tyson fucked him, he didn't love it though
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 08:29:10 PM »
People always talk about Mike Tyson's career, but I feel they do not give enough credit to guys like Buster Douglas and Evander Holyfield.

Douglas proved that Mike Tyson was actually human, and put a chink in his armor. Holyfield then stripped him completely naked. The mark for any fighter, since 99.9% never go undefeated, is how you handle your first loss. His loss to Douglas was the beginning of the end.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2017, 09:17:05 PM »
People always talk about Mike Tyson's career, but I feel they do not give enough credit to guys like Riddick Bowe and Evander Holyfield.

Bowe proved that Mike Tyson was actually human, and put a chink in his armor. Holyfield then srtipped him completely naked. The mark for any fighter, since 99.9% never go undefeated, is how you handle your first loss. His loss to Bowe was the beginning of the end.
Holyfield was the shit in his prime and just after his prime.
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 10:05:20 PM »

You see, guys who write here are teenage brats, who lack lack perspective at the matter. They have born after Tysons era, so they know only their own heroes, these UFC- fighters who are their idols.They don't know that Tyson nearly break off the head of Golota with his punches, because they don't even know who Golota is. Fact is that Tyson was one of the greatest boxers on this planet, and his history proves it. Only complete moron could say he was a coward; why don't these morons look up his boxing records? On that list you don't find anyone who these guys would have balls to fight with. This whole never ending conversation about boxers vs UFC is one childish "my idol is better than your idol" - bickering at the play ground of idiots  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 02:45:19 AM »
I remember reading in the paper how Tyson was up in court for royally fucking up two blokes who made gestures implying they were going to shoot him, he responded by hospitalising them in a matter of seconds.
There was footage of him in training jogging trough slum area streets alone at night, compare that to Conner mcgreggor showing up at the grand national dressed and acting like an utter prick while surrounded by 5+ bodyguards...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 02:51:51 AM »
People always talk about Mike Tyson's career, but I feel they do not give enough credit to guys like Riddick Bowe and Evander Holyfield.

Bowe proved that Mike Tyson was actually human, and put a chink in his armor. Holyfield then srtipped him completely naked. The mark for any fighter, since 99.9% never go undefeated, is how you handle your first loss. His loss to Bowe was the beginning of the end.

Tyson never fought Bowe. ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 04:16:16 AM »
UFC stars fail at boxing
So do kickboxing champs

They would like to go into boxing, the money is much bigger there. But they can't (And many won't pass a drug test....)

the klitscho brothers  ???

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2017, 04:27:20 AM »
Tyson never fought Bowe. ::)
I meant Buster Douglas. For some reason I usually get the names confused although Bowe was a much better fighter than Buster.

My point was that Tyson was invincible until that night when Douglas took a little piece of his soul. Sometimes that is all it takes. I realize it's on a much smaller scale, but look at what happened to Ronda Rousey.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 03:47:27 PM »
I meant Buster Douglas. For some reason I usually get the names confused although Bowe was a much better fighter than Buster.

My point was that Tyson was invincible until that night when Douglas took a little piece of his soul. Sometimes that is all it takes. I realize it's on a much smaller scale, but look at what happened to Ronda Rousey.

tyson was doing coke orgies in japan prior the fight,while buster was very motivated because his mum had just passed.

tyson after prison and tyson after kevin rooney is poorer version than the one of 85-88.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2017, 03:55:19 PM »
tyson was doing coke orgies in japan prior the fight,while buster was very motivated because his mum had just passed.

tyson after prison and tyson after kevin rooney is poorer version than the one of 85-88.
No shit. It was the culmination of a few things his mentor/trainer dying, prison, and losing for the first time. As great as he was, he lost both the fight, and his aura of invincibility with his loss to Buster Douglas. It planted the seed of self doubt, that followed Tyson for the rest of his boxing career. The perfect examples were his two fights with Holyfield. Evander, at that point, was a master technician, while Tyson never evolved from the fearsome brawler of his youth. Mike could still beat the scrubs, but he never again had a chance against the elite heavyweights of his era.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2017, 04:07:02 PM »
No shit. It was the culmination of a few things hie mentor/trainer dying, prison, and losing for the first time. As great as he was, he lost both the fight, and his aura of invincibility with his loss to Buster Douglas. It planted the seed of self doubt, that followed Tyson for the rest of his boxing career. The perfect examples were his two fights with Holyfield. Evander, at that point, was a master technician, while Tyson never evolved from the fearsome brawler of his youth. Mike could still beat the scrubs, but he never again had a chance against the elite heavyweights of his era.

Tysons ultimate undoing was Holyfield, Holyfield was the only guy who wasnt scared of him, you could tell in Tysons eyes when they stood toe to toe he was never going to beat holyfield

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2017, 04:19:59 PM »
prime tyson would rape holyfield. no disrespect to evender.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
prime tyson would rape holyfield. no disrespect to evender.
Nope, never, Tyson was a typical bully, when someone who isnt afraid of the bully turns up the bully folds, Tyson won all his early fights because his opponents were beaten before they got in the ring.

Holyfield was asked why did he think he could beat him, he said "because hes never been in a fight"

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »
No shit. It was the culmination of a few things his mentor/trainer dying, prison, and losing for the first time. As great as he was, he lost both the fight, and his aura of invincibility with his loss to Buster Douglas. It planted the seed of self doubt, that followed Tyson for the rest of his boxing career. The perfect examples were his two fights with Holyfield. Evander, at that point, was a master technician, while Tyson never evolved from the fearsome brawler of his youth. Mike could still beat the scrubs, but he never again had a chance against the elite heavyweights of his era.

he lost his aura,but he also lost his training ethic which was the major reason for him to degrade as a fighter.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
Nope, never, Tyson was a typical bully, when someone who isnt afraid of the bully turns up the bully folds, Tyson won all his early fights because his opponents were beaten before they got in the ring.

Holyfield was asked why did he think he could beat him, he said "because hes never been in a fight"

please watch some tyson fights when he was perfect with his technique and head movement. good examples are james tillis fight, mitch green and ribalta fights. those are lesser opponents but the fights show how good he was. ofc the spinks, holms, thomas kos are more impressive but young tyson going full ten rounds is fun to watch.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
he lost his aura,but he also lost his training ethic which was the major reason for him to degrade as a fighter.
I know it sounds stupid, but I will keep giving the same example (unless someone has a better one)

Ronda Rousey was the female equivalent of Mike Tyson. Rousey even lost to a Buster Douglas type opponent in Holly Holm. Holm has gone on to be nothing special, but in that fight, she wasn't afraid of Ronda. Now, Ronda is afraid of her own shadow.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2017, 04:34:55 PM »
I know it sounds stupid, but I will keep giving the same example (unless someone has a better one)

Ronda Rousey was the female equivalent of Mike Tyson. Rousey even lost to a Buster Douglas type opponent in Holly Holm. Holm has gone on to be nothing special, but in that fight, she wasn't afraid of Ronda. Now, Ronda is afraid of her own shadow.

ronda is one overrated bitch that the ufc was milking hard. her boxing skills are just sad - head movement non existant, punching technique novice level with stalone type of shadow boxing bull shit.

tyson was a boxing prodigy who got the two world belts even after jail time.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2017, 04:37:46 PM »
ronda is one overrated bitch that the ufc was milking hard. her boxing skills are just sad - head movement non existant, punching technique novice level with stalone type of shadow boxing bull shit.

tyson was a boxing prodigy who got the two world belts even after jail time.
I will give you the fact that Ronda was over hyped and couldn't box/punch for shit. However, she was involved in full-contact fighting, and I still stand by my comparison.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2017, 04:45:51 PM »

You are right on.  Any version of Tyson gets stopped by Holyfield.  Same goes for Foreman and Lennox Lewis.  Vitali K would also have been too strong for Tyson.  I'm not saying Tyson wasn't very good
or what not, but he is not one of the 10 best heavies of all time.  Could probably slot him somewhere in the 15-20 range.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2017, 04:52:20 PM »
I will give you the fact that Ronda was over hyped and couldn't box/punch for shit. However, she was involved in full-contact fighting, and I still stand by my comparison.

Well. Your comparison is dogshit.

You don't understand sports, you've never been an athlete.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2017, 04:58:24 PM »

Well. Your comparison is dogshit.

You don't understand sports, you've never been an athlete.
Lol! I have been to a bait shop before. They sell all varieties.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2017, 05:17:28 PM »
Lol! I have been to a bait shop before. They sell all varieties.

You usually end up buying the cock flavored jig.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2017, 05:19:25 PM »
You usually end up buying the cock flavored jig.
Sorry, I prefer the soup. It doesn't leave a nasty hook in my mouth.