Author Topic: weird ass experience  (Read 3562 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
weird ass experience
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
i started cycle like month ago i was running a high cycle

80mg dbol a day
80mg winny a day

300mg cyp EOD
250 deca EOD
100mg tren a EOD
50mg ment EOD

i already lost 5lbs,, but i dont look smaller,, i havent got to eat like i used to, because my apetite is bad, because of benzo withdrawal... but still, i have never lost bw from a cycle..

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: weird ass experience
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:32:16 PM »
If I were you I would cut some of those orals out of your cycle. The cycle your on right now is pretty toxic.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »
i started cycle like month ago i was running a high cycle

80mg dbol a day
80mg winny a day

300mg cyp EOD
250 deca EOD
100mg tren a EOD
50mg ment EOD

i already lost 5lbs,, but i dont look smaller,, i havent got to eat like i used to, because my apetite is bad, because of benzo withdrawal... but still, i have never lost bw from a cycle..

Definitely weird, but perhaps you've just lost quite a bit of body fat. Have you been tracking your body fat percentage? Are you looking leaner?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 04:47:39 AM »
Definitely weird, but perhaps you've just lost quite a bit of body fat. Have you been tracking your body fat percentage? Are you looking leaner?

Yes i did went from 11.7 to 10.8.. but still mate.. i started using slin at 6iu twice a day.... feel already fuller today

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 01:12:35 PM »
I saw video about guys talking about if you are running "huge" cycle and dont get the nutrition needed. You will loose weight

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 06:10:27 AM »
I saw video about guys talking about if you are running "huge" cycle and dont get the nutrition needed. You will loose weight

On enhanced athlete? Yea I saw that too. I'm sat on the fence with that theory. Having said that, when I've used high doses, say over 2,500mg per week total, I've struggled to get the weight up on the scales myself. Perhaps I wasn't eating enough. Perhaps I'll out the theory to the test come winter, but I don't want to risk the potential increase in body fat over the summer months  ;D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 09:18:03 AM »
On enhanced athlete? Yea I saw that too. I'm sat on the fence with that theory. Having said that, when I've used high doses, say over 2,500mg per week total, I've struggled to get the weight up on the scales myself. Perhaps I wasn't eating enough. Perhaps I'll out the theory to the test come winter, but I don't want to risk the potential increase in body fat over the summer months  ;D

Exactly that one.. i have run mega dosage and my weight went up no matter what

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »
Unless you are making money off of this why the hell would you take 2 orals and then throw tren and ment on top lol. That just looks reckless you are abusing and using all that for a crutch. It's a waste of money too you aren't gaining anything.

Why not simplify eat better take better care of yourself. I bet you won't miss the couple pounds of water retention all that garbage gives you. Your wallet and health will thank you!!

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »
Unless you are making money off of this why the hell would you take 2 orals and then throw tren and ment on top lol. That just looks reckless you are abusing and using all that for a crutch. It's a waste of money too you aren't gaining anything.

Why not simplify eat better take better care of yourself. I bet you won't miss the couple pounds of water retention all that garbage gives you. Your wallet and health will thank you!!

Appreciate your concern for me, dad :) you are totaly right tho. I think a lot "wth am i doing". Only what i can think of is my addicting personality. We all have just 1 body and we should treat it with respect.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 07:42:46 PM »
I'm not trying to knock you but I feel unhealthy just reading that cycle.

lntense

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »
Ok so

Ment
Tren
Winny
Dbol

There's your problem. Your appetite is more than likely shit and you have got to be having some GI issues.. I know I would be. Cut out the orals and even the tren and watch your weight climb.

Why are you combining winny and dbol? and ment/tren?

What is your goal?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »
Ok so

Ment
Tren
Winny
Dbol

There's your problem. Your appetite is more than likely shit and you have got to be having some GI issues.. I know I would be. Cut out the orals and even the tren and watch your weight climb.

Why are you combining winny and dbol? and ment/tren?

What is your goal?

Other than suicide, its getting size... i took time off and started again 4 days ago... but um using drol instead of other.. already put on 4lbs

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 08:19:17 PM »
Ghrp 6 peptide supposed to keep hunger up or I may have it confused one of them does and oepetides work I've been out of the game or forums rather for a while and haven't done much experimenting lately

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 11:41:14 PM »
Ghrp 6 peptide supposed to keep hunger up or I may have it confused one of them does and oepetides work I've been out of the game or forums rather for a while and haven't done much experimenting lately

Yea i have heard of it before ghrp6 works well on appetite