Author Topic: little help on something  (Read 2264 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
little help on something
« on: September 07, 2017, 06:56:38 AM »
I know you cannot post web sites only on pm's but there are two guys at my gym who were looking to buy on line they asked me too take a look at the site and let them know if it looked legit...im on the fence they have names like ..
dianbolic
susta t 250 nandeca 300 it comes in silver packages doesn't say how many come in each or the mg 5/10/20 it all looks legit not sure
looks like there out of Canada if you punch the names of the steroids in site should come up...if not I can pm it to you.
just looking for some impute thanks
p

dan18

• Getbig V
Re: little help on something
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
7 views no opinions
p

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 08:00:52 AM »
deleted

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:12:26 AM »
I know you cannot post web sites only on pm's but there are two guys at my gym who were looking to buy on line they asked me too take a look at the site and let them know if it looked legit...im on the fence they have names like ..
dianbolic
susta t 250 nandeca 300 it comes in silver packages doesn't say how many come in each or the mg 5/10/20 it all looks legit not sure
looks like there out of Canada if you punch the names of the steroids in site should come up...if not I can pm it to you.
just looking for some impute thanks

bro those are not real anabolic steroid, I just realized what your talking about. For instance the Susta T 250 comes in a pouch. In fact EVERYTHING comes in a pouch. No not a satchet, fyi. They are all labeled as orals. I've seen companies like this put these bullshit products out. DO NOT FUCKING BUT THIS

They essentially use steroid-like names to market their bullshit supplements. They're supplements bro. It's like going to GNC to buy steroids. I hate companies like this I bet they fool soo many people because they're very vague, and they don't even tell you whats in the capsules. The fact that their Genotropin-H (HGH) comes in a capsule should have been a sign.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »
bro those are not real anabolic steroid, I just realized what your talking about. For instance the Susta T 250 comes in a pouch. In fact EVERYTHING comes in a pouch. No not a satchet, fyi. They are all labeled as orals. I've seen companies like this put these bullshit products out. DO NOT FUCKING BUT THIS

They essentially use steroid-like names to market their bullshit supplements. They're supplements bro. It's like going to GNC to buy steroids. I hate companies like this I bet they fool soo many people because they're very vague, and they don't even tell you whats in the capsules. The fact that their Genotropin-H (HGH) comes in a capsule should have been a sign.
yea there were a lot of red flags I find it funny they have a question and answer section and the talk about refunds if package get seized
p