Author Topic: Tren makes females want you? Fact or myth?  (Read 7030 times)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
Tren makes females want you? Fact or myth?
« on: June 10, 2017, 03:19:46 AM »
Just started trenny like last week, and idk why but girls seem to give me attention. Especially at the gym, they would get close to me, approach me, smile/wave at me,  and talk to me. Is GH15 claims about "tren Sex Appeal" all hype/myth or its a fact. Idk why but the things he's stated it's actually happening; no joke. Every time I start trenny this happens. I'm just test I feel happy and good, but I didn't like looking bloofy/Bloaty.

- what's crazy is I'm starting to become an asshole again, and have a angry face all the time, and the girls are thinking I'm some kind of "bad boy" and they seem to like it.

- Working out feels 10x amazing as usual. I feel like I could keep on going, and never tired. I'm really focused and so energized. Sometimes I feel like I didn't even train hard enough, even tho I did. great ass pump.

- the aggression is what worries me, I get so pissed easily, and I'm trying to keep my cool because I don't want to get in trouble; ain't worth it. And it also seems like other people can see that aggression/animal in you.

.:What are y'all opinion?:.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Re: Tren makes females want you? Fact or myth?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »
:: sigh ::

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »
Just started trenny like last week, and idk why but girls seem to give me attention. Especially at the gym, they would get close to me, approach me, smile/wave at me,  and talk to me. Is GH15 claims about "tren Sex Appeal" all hype/myth or its a fact. Idk why but the things he's stated it's actually happening; no joke. Every time I start trenny this happens. I'm just test I feel happy and good, but I didn't like looking bloofy/Bloaty.

- what's crazy is I'm starting to become an asshole again, and have a angry face all the time, and the girls are thinking I'm some kind of "bad boy" and they seem to like it.

- Working out feels 10x amazing as usual. I feel like I could keep on going, and never tired. I'm really focused and so energized. Sometimes I feel like I didn't even train hard enough, even tho I did. great ass pump.

- the aggression is what worries me, I get so pissed easily, and I'm trying to keep my cool because I don't want to get in trouble; ain't worth it. And it also seems like other people can see that aggression/animal in you.

Okey virgin

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 01:13:57 PM »
money is the only thing that make women want you. period.  however when you have confidence and present your self as a bad boy type of thing it will attract some women. mostly those that are trying to get back at their daddy or ex or whatever cuz they were the good little girls and now want to piss off daddy etc. but really only money nowdays works.  also good luck keeping a hard on ( with all your new found sluts)  running tren. hope your using test too.

lntense

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 12:15:41 PM »
money is the only thing that make women want you. period.  however when you have confidence and present your self as a bad boy type of thing it will attract some women. mostly those that are trying to get back at their daddy or ex or whatever cuz they were the good little girls and now want to piss off daddy etc. but really only money nowdays works.  also good luck keeping a hard on ( with all your new found sluts)  running tren. hope your using test too.

I agree to an extent, especially with certain guys, but when I was unemployed I pulled in more pussy than I ever did working full time. It's about looks and personality more so IMO, chicks would buy me shit etc.. Of course if you are racking in the dough then you can get the top tier 10/10 gold digger types but I don't want those types any way.

I prefer a chick who wants me for my dick and time lol.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 07:40:11 PM »
Im running a gram of tren and have not experienced this phenomenon.  :-[

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 09:27:40 AM »
I think it gives you a sense of arrogance and cockiness that attracts women.  While on Tren I am so horny that I look at every chick like I want to fuck her and they know what my look means.  Women love a strong man who looks at them like they want to ravish their pussies.

chess315

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 05:31:55 PM »
Pretty much fact i know all thing being equal it does maybe some feromone effect, maybe confidence maybe you just look better probably s combination.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 04:45:05 AM »

::)

Millennials...

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 03:28:20 PM »
It's just a mental side effect from tren. Maybe if you went from a bloated 240lb gram of test a week body to a 210 shredded tren body that would make sense. Also another factor could be a more chizzled face with a more pronounced jaw line those things have been proven in some decent studies to attract females to males more. I would say if your physique has changed a lot and you are more confident the tren could have contributed to that. Realistically though a natural athlete could do the same thing. Most girls really dont care about a bodybuilding physique they just want a dude that looks closer to a fitness model.