Author Topic: Mcweather Jr. vs MayGregor is official. Aug 26th.  (Read 17109 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Mcweather Jr. vs MayGregor is official. Aug 26th.
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »
This fight is pure shit !!!
Worst than Pac vs Mayweather , that in my opinion was the worst fight I ever watched from the 2 biggest greedy piece of shit boxers (Pac and Mayweather) ever lived.
MacGregor has no chance in hell to win a boxing fight with Floyd , even now that Floyd is 40 years old and been retired for 2 years already.
The fight is going to be a 12 rounds boring slap fest were Floyd is going to win every rounds. Both fighters will finish the fight without a scratch in their face (just like Pac vs Mayweather) and people will up end hating boxing even more after this ridiculous match.
Because of that boxing is going to take an ulterior dump and UFC will grow even more after this debacle :people will think boxing is dead and boring and UFC is the only sport were real warriors put their life on the line for us bloodthirsty fans.
If the fight was in a octagon Floyd would have no chance to win against McGregor and would lose by submission in less than 20 seconds.
If it was a street fight McGregor could literally kill Floyd in the same time snapping his neck after taking him to ground in a matter of seconds.
But in the boxing ring with boxing rule this is no match : Floyd will win every seconds of the fight and because his lack of power and boring defensive boxing style of fighting will not be possible for him to seriously hurt McGregor and KO him.
By the way I am a boxing fan and I don't care for UFC.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2017, 12:01:02 PM »
Nah, boxing will live on... Huge fights at heavyweight, AJ will carry the sport from now on

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2017, 12:27:46 PM »
Worst than Pac vs Mayweather , that in my opinion was the worst fight I ever watched from the 2 biggest greedy piece of shit boxers (Pac and Mayweather) ever lived.
MacGregor has no chance in hell to win a boxing fight with Floyd , even now that Floyd is 40 years old and been retired for 2 years already.
The fight is going to be a 12 rounds boring slap fest were Floyd is going to win every rounds. Both fighters will finish the fight without a scratch in their face (just like Pac vs Mayweather) and people will up end hating boxing even more after this ridiculous match.
Because of that boxing is going to take an ulterior dump and UFC will grow even more after this debacle :people will think boxing is dead and boring and UFC is the only sport were real warriors put their life on the line for us bloodthirsty fans.
If the fight was in a octagon Floyd would have no chance to win against McGregor and would lose by submission in less than 20 seconds.
If it was a street fight McGregor could literally kill Floyd in the same time snapping his neck after taking him to ground in a matter of seconds.
But in the boxing ring with boxing rule this is no match : Floyd will win every seconds of the fight and because his lack of power and boring defensive boxing style of fighting will not be possible for him to seriously hurt McGregor and KO him.

Solid post.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2017, 02:14:19 PM »

Spot on. I really hope this pay per view bombs and these two money hungry con artists don't break records with this farce. All the morons and reality tv idiots will watch it, the ones who know fuck all about boxing and think Mcgregor stands a chance. Not looking forward to all the retarded hype and fake bravado in the run up.....wake me when it's over!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2017, 06:58:17 AM »

::)

Those are Erislandy Lara's physical stats.  FMW couldn't fight him for 2 yrs for the WBA/WBC belts b/c he was too big, according to his fanboys.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2017, 07:24:54 AM »
I'd rather watch McGregor fight Diaz again, or Floyd fight Manny again, or Rocky fight Thunderlips

I'd settle for another Jerry vs. Duncan.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2017, 07:25:36 AM »
151 pounds floyd feather lol
A

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2017, 01:08:17 AM »

::)

Those are Erislandy Lara's physical stats.  FMW couldn't fight him for 2 yrs for the WBA/WBC belts b/c he was too big, according to his fanboys.

Lara isn't beating mayweather, not a chance.... I'm not a maywesther fan in any form but no one is going to out box him, specialy a Cuban with a poor work rate

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2017, 01:10:19 AM »
40 years age with the skill and experience should trump 28 years of age with limited experience, and almost zero experience in pro boxing.

But anything can happen, so this is probably the appeal, could be made into a movie if the underdog wins  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2017, 01:14:54 AM »
mayweather hasnt boxed in over 2 years!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2017, 02:20:16 AM »
mayweather hasnt boxed in over 2 years!!!

Yes but provided the fitness is there boxing is like riding a bike when you know how to fight you know how to fight. Sure with age you slow down and sharpness deteriorates but Floyd lives a healthy life, owns a gym and has kept up a little training regime behind the scenes. Even at 50 I would say Mayweather wins every round against Mcgregor. The ONLY way Conor can possibly win is if Floyd takes a dive and he won't do that for less than 500 mill. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2017, 02:28:24 AM »
mayweather get a thumb in the eye and the fight is stopped!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2017, 11:55:00 AM »
Listen, Conor knows he ain't gonna win it's a big spectacle pay day and nothing more for both fighters

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2017, 12:02:10 PM »
Listen, Conor knows he ain't gonna win it's a big spectacle pay day and nothing more for both fighters

This X 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best professional boxers for years couldn't touch Mayweather and people think this goof who can barely box is gonna even come close? Also Mayweather having not fought in two years doesn't mean he hasn't been in the gym.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2017, 12:47:09 PM »
i bet you guys didnt think conor would win over jose aldo either  ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2017, 01:24:20 PM »
If it goes to the twelfth round, make the last round MMA rules.

That way FMW Jr. has to take McGregor out by KO.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2017, 01:44:59 PM »
i bet you guys didnt think conor would win over jose aldo either  ::)

actually truth.. I was one of the few who actually thought Conor would KO Aldo.. 80% of sherdog forums said Aldo would win

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2017, 05:52:55 AM »
For the sake of meeting their style halfway, both should do a kickboxing match.
It's not the first time a boxer does a kickboxing match. They held their own, until the first low-kick land.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2017, 10:26:48 AM »
The undercard has been announced:

Manchester United V Chicago Bulls

Lewis Hamilton V Ronnie O Sullivan

Rory Mcilroy V Andy Murray

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2017, 10:34:58 AM »
This X 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best professional boxers for years couldn't touch Mayweather and people think this goof who can barely box is gonna even come close? Also Mayweather having not fought in two years doesn't mean he hasn't been in the gym.

He still trains.  Always has.

I'm in alignment with you - the 12 round conditioning, repeated hits, all stuff McGregor isn't used to.

Only chance he has is to go full Irishman nuts in the first round and hope to catch him with a lucky shot.
Y

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2017, 02:05:42 PM »
I am normally not a betting man, but even I am thinking of throwing some money on McGregor. What's the latest line? Last I heard a $100 bet for McGregor would win you $5,000.

Something is off about this fight. I think a whole lot of people (including Connor and Floyd) stand to make a killing by betting on McGregor.

Want to know how to make even more money if you are "in the know"? Place huge bets on McGregor to win the fight. I know that it will force the odds down a bit, but you would still make a killing.

If you play the lottery often, you are better off putting some money on McGregor.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2017, 02:11:54 PM »
I want to bet!  Why, Washington, have you forsaken me?! >:(

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2017, 02:17:14 PM »
He still trains.  Always has.

I'm in alignment with you - the 12 round conditioning, repeated hits, all stuff McGregor isn't used to.

Only chance he has is to go full Irishman nuts in the first round and hope to catch him with a lucky shot.

Expect the initial barrage. If Floyd doesn't get tagged in the first it's full on 007-373-5963.

See UFC 196 and 202. Connor was gassed and I believe in the second fight he was clock watching. Stamina alone will make this a one-sided fight. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2017, 02:20:57 PM »
im not betting. i can get better odds at any ufc card, far more likely to come true.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2017, 02:34:25 PM »
mcgragor will win is all about the bets, mane. its fixed.