Author Topic: Gay: choice or natural orientation?  (Read 21709 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Gay: choice or natural orientation?
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »
Do you guys think that Magic ever really had HIV, or was it a ploy to get the world to notice the dangers of the disease? Didn't they say a few years ago that Magic doesn't even show signs of HIV anymore?

His nickname definitely has been earned.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2017, 03:07:14 PM »
Eveything in nature serves a purpose. And the only thing we absolutely KNOW is natural is heterosexuality...becaus e it is the only means by which humans can reproduce and no reproduction...no humans. The only way homosexuality is "natural" is as a form of population control.  EVERYONE must come from heterosexuality..there is no other way you exist. That is nature. I say this with no hate...just common sense. If Adam and eve were gay...the Bible would be a very short book.

Frankly, its kind of an insult to suggest homosexuality is "natural" because it means something in your genetic makeup nature does not want to pass on to future generations.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2017, 03:08:35 PM »
Eveything in nature serves a purpose. And the only thing we abaolutely KNOW is natural is heterosexuality...becaus e it is the only means by which humans can reproduce and no reproduction...no humans. The only way homosexuality is "natural" is as a form of population control.  EVERYONE must come from heterosexuality..there is no other way you exist. That is nature. I say this with no hate...just common sense. If Adam and eve were gay...the Bible would be a very short book.

Frankly, its kind of an insult to suggest homosexuality is "natural" because it means something in your genetic makeup nature does not want to pass on to future generations.

Baby Jesus?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
Baby Jesus is an argument about God..not nature

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2017, 05:15:01 PM »
Eveything in nature serves a purpose. And the only thing we absolutely KNOW is natural is heterosexuality...becaus e it is the only means by which humans can reproduce and no reproduction...no humans. The only way homosexuality is "natural" is as a form of population control.  EVERYONE must come from heterosexuality..there is no other way you exist. That is nature. I say this with no hate...just common sense. If Adam and eve were gay...the Bible would be a very short book.

Just to clarify your point of view. You're staying the whole point of human life is just having kids and then dying? Who hurt you? ???
A

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2017, 05:19:14 PM »
Just to clarify your point of view. You're staying the whole point of human life is just having kids and then dying? Who hurt you? ???
Yes...in a discussion about what is "natural"....the only provable aspect of nature is reproduction...without reproduction there is no humanity...what is moral or not is debatable....but this thread started as a debate about what is natural....and reproduction is the only natural rule that must be followed or its the extinction of a species

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »
Perfect example political correctness..."just" having kids...pure insult...for years women were told don't be "just" a mother and housewife....and we're seeing the results of children without proper parenting because their parents don't want to "just" have kids. ....what an amazing and important responsibility to have a child and pass on everything you are...genetically...spir itually...in the hope that your child will have a better life than you did....and you call it "just" having kids....this is the attack on heterosexual men that we are tired of.

Political correcteness has FAILED!!!!!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2017, 08:11:56 PM »

Just like any animals purpose.

We are still animals with animal instincts driving us, regardless of how "civilized" we think us to be.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2017, 08:14:11 PM »
Just like any animals purpose.

We are still animals with animal instincts driving us, regardless of how "civilized" we think us to be.

Can animals build a car?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2017, 08:21:03 PM »
Perfect example political correctness..."just" having kids...pure insult...for years women were told don't be "just" a mother and housewife....and we're seeing the results of children without proper parenting because their parents don't want to "just" have kids. ....what an amazing and important responsibility to have a child and pass on everything you are...genetically...spir itually...in the hope that your child will have a better life than you did....and you call it "just" having kids....this is the attack on heterosexual men that we are tired of.

Political correcteness has FAILED!!!!!!!!
FYI, this comes from a soon to be father. I'll be a great father, but so were billions of other men.
But, Yes just having kids is true though, it is nothing special at all. Billions of people do it, so much that we have an overpopulation problem. You are nothing special because you have kids. The world isn't better.
Kids don't define a great life. You thinking so, just shows how pitiful your life is. Again, you hurt you? :'(
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2017, 08:46:58 PM »
FYI, this comes from a soon to be father. I'll be a great father, but so were billions of other men.
But, Yes just having kids is true though, it is nothing special at all. Billions of people do it, so much that we have an overpopulation problem. You are nothing special because you have kids. The world isn't better.
Kids don't define a great life. You thinking so, just shows how pitiful your life is. Again, you hurt you? :'(

??? So nothing is special because everyone else can/has done it.

He didn't say having kids define a great life or that having them was "special", he said it was an important responsibility and a worthwhile endeavor to raise them.

His point was that a woman being mother was a career/life style choice for years, now it's not an option for most because we need more things, trips, titles and recognition to make us "feel special".

You're better than this bro.

And congratulations on the baby!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »
??? So nothing is special because everyone else can/has done it.

He didn't say having kids define a great life or that having them was "special", he said it was an important responsibility and a worthwhile endeavor to raise them.

His point was that a woman being mother was a career/life style choice for years, now it's not an option for most because we need more things, trips, titles and recognition to make us "feel special".

You're better than this bro.

And congratulations on the baby!
Worthwhile? Yes.
Claiming that humanity is sumed up by just popping out kids in his previous post? No.
We are, are should be, better, and greater then that.

Oh and thanks.
A

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2017, 08:56:51 PM »

It has been argued that homosexuality, regardless if male/male or female/female, is one of the tools that NATURE uses to control the population, just as it uses "survival of the fittest."

Also, the renowned sex researcher Dr. Alfred Kinsey once said:

"The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform."

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2017, 09:36:13 PM »

Read "on the origin of species" and try again

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2017, 10:31:21 PM »
Do you guys think that Magic ever really had HIV, or was it a ploy to get the world to notice the dangers of the disease? Didn't they say a few years ago that Magic doesn't even show signs of HIV anymore?

I never knew his positive status was ever a question.
What I DO know is that there's a popular gay bar here in Vegas called The Phoenix..fyi sorta thing..

https://www.facebook.com/thephoenixlv/

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
I never knew his positive status was ever a question.
What I DO know is that there's a popular gay bar here in Vegas called The Phoenix..fyi sorta thing..

https://www.facebook.com/thephoenixlv/
Takes the wind right out of my sails...... :-X

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2017, 05:23:40 AM »
Read "on the origin of species" and try again
Should be getbig motto...read someone elses words or images and spew them here as your own....my thoughts are based on common sense and I represent them as my own...right or wrong...

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2017, 05:34:33 AM »

Having kids is "nothing special at all." There it is folks. The problem wrapped up in a nutshell...just shell em out and let the internet raise em. Btw...I don't have kids....As Im not prepared to devote my life to them yet...I don't need "population control."..I have something you liberals are fighting so hard to get rid of...personal control and responsibility. And you find living my life this way "pitiful".

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2017, 05:43:50 AM »

Diseases can't pick and choose who they affect yet homoaexuals made up nearly 70% of new Hiv cases in magics time...rather than address more responsible behavior by homosexuals....they used Magic..picking one of the most masculine, virile, seemingly heterosexual sports stars to show "anyone can get it."...straight or gay...they used Ryan White the same way..poor kid..years ago...see kids are getting it too...it affects all of us

When really this was for money to push a homosexual agenda. Money for "aids education"...was money to support a homosexual agenda...including gay marriage and transgender...classic bait and switch

I'm all about live and let live...just tired of the homosexuals in the media forcing their lifestyle on everyone else.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2017, 05:58:09 AM »
OH please....
Nobody is forcing any agenda on you.
You're a straight guy-this is YOUR world.
U know it and I know it.

There's no fucking hidden agenda.
Just leave us the fuck alone.

...and don't deny us the same rights YOU have.

Because I like the same sex, that makes me less than you?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2017, 06:27:30 AM »
I always liked tits. Nobody taught me to like'em. I don't get excited with flat chested women. Since teenager.

The same way i believe homos are into other men because it's in their nature.

I also have known sexual predators that just fuck everything that breathes, or corpses for that matter. I don't even consider them hetero or homo, just dick driven souls.

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2017, 06:31:30 AM »
OH please....
Nobody is forcing any agenda on you.
You're a straight guy-this is YOUR world.
U know it and I know it.

There's no fucking hidden agenda.
Just leave us the fuck alone.

...and don't deny us the same rights YOU have.

Because I like the same sex, that makes me less than you?

leave you alone?
If we do that you cry for attention.

Fuck me Homosexuals are the only ones "proud" of their sexuality FFS.

no one else cares.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2017, 06:39:09 AM »
there is a concrete answer; animals engage in homosexual sex, animals that exist entirely in nature. does anyone need the etymology of the word natural?
Animals rape and murder also....my dog tries to kill squirrels...I don't say "well its in his nature"...Humans were created with intelligence to be the stewards of the earth...protectors of all of Gods creatures. We decide our behavior...which is different than the rest of the animal kingdom

What's "natural" for an animal is not natural for a human because we were created with the ability to choose our behavior.. That's the problem with our society....be a girl..be a boy...fuck whatever...raise your kids or don't if you don't want to...You and your pleasure come 1st

Just try to avoid tne trap of calling me hateful...the media is making a LOT of money by everyone calling each other hate mongers

Let's just have open honest, debates without the manufactured agenda of the media where we all conform to calling each other racist and sexist as the Media giants laugh at how easy we fall into the trap of not thinking for ourselves.

Make me seem like an idiot...prove my arguments futile with your superior intellect

Just please don't be a pawn to the system by calling me hateful, racist or homophobic.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2017, 09:42:17 AM »
It has been argued that homosexuality, regardless if male/male or female/female, is one of the tools that NATURE uses to control the population, just as it uses "survival of the fittest."

Also, the renowned sex researcher Dr. Alfred Kinsey once said:

"The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform."

1) what study is this based on? When has population control ever been an issue that people are homosexual? Based on this argument the shouldnt china should have the largest percentage of a homosexual population?

So pedophilia and bestiality are natural?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2017, 09:54:53 AM »
Diseases can't pick and choose who they affect yet homoaexuals made up nearly 70% of new Hiv cases in magics time...rather than address more responsible behavior by homosexuals....they used Magic..picking one of the most masculine, virile, seemingly heterosexual sports stars to show "anyone can get it."...straight or gay...they used Ryan White the same way..poor kid..years ago...see kids are getting it too...it affects all of us

When really this was for money to push a homosexual agenda. Money for "aids education"...was money to support a homosexual agenda...including gay marriage and transgender...classic bait and switch

I'm all about live and let live...just tired of the homosexuals in the media forcing their lifestyle on everyone else.
nothing like a guy on a board dedicated to oily muscular men in thongs complaining about gays being forced on them