Author Topic: THE TEFLON DON!!! - Trump Soars To 50% Approval Rating!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 9290 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: THE TEFLON DON!!! - Trump Soars To 50% Approval Rating!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »
There again I put my cards out on the table and have reaped the benefits.

My street cred is 73 times fold that of yourself

I called the General Presidential election one year in advance.

A small handful of people can claim themselves into that small group.

When have you ever in your entire life put your nuts out in front of the general public?

Of course not, you are a leftist and that entails sucking off the blood and criticizing the success of others.

To the other left leaning people on this board...is this what you REALLY inspire to be???  ??? ^^

LOL

Street Cred?

Reaped the benefits?

Inspire to be (did you mean aspire?)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2017, 01:17:44 PM »
His approval rating just means people know the Dems are full of shit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2017, 01:22:16 PM »
His approval rating just means people know the Dems are full of shit

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »
LOL

Street Cred?

Reaped the benefits?

Inspire to be (did you mean aspire?)

I called the results of this election a year in advance.

You will never accomplish such a thing in your entire life.

Laugh all you want but that still doesn't change the fact that you will never measure up to me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2017, 02:27:49 PM »
I called the results of this election a year in advance.

You will never accomplish such a thing in your entire life.

Laugh all you want but that still doesn't change the fact that you will never measure up to me.
You seem serious.
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2017, 02:36:13 PM »
Wtf are you talking about? Trump won the general election, that's why he is president...

The goal of the general election is not to the the most votes, it's to get them most electoral college votes which he did

-Word games. Trump lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2017, 02:37:47 PM »

Not sure that's accurate
Did you mean largest margin popular vote loss who also won the electoral college?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2017, 04:41:08 PM »
Actually it isn't word games, saying he los the general election is word games. Again the general election was never intended to be a vote that added all the votes from around the country.

The general election is about each individual voting district, which is why the popular vote has never meant anything.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2017, 05:21:41 PM »
Actually it isn't word games, saying he los the general election is word games. Again the general election was never intended to be a vote that added all the votes from around the country.

The general election is about each individual voting district, which is why the popular vote has never meant anything.

he did lose the general election in November 2016

the only election he won was in the electoral college in January 2017

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2017, 05:26:43 PM »
he did lose the general election in November 2016

the only election he won was in the electoral college in January 2017

Again whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your circle jerk group alive

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2017, 05:28:08 PM »
Straw-for-brains is clinging on to his only shred of happiness...

Hillary won the popular vote!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY!
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2017, 06:11:44 PM »
Hey Straw Man - You Feeling Strong?? ??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2017, 09:41:48 AM »
Again whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your circle jerk group alive

Opinions regarding keeping or eliminating the Electoral College, changes from election to election. Right now Republicans favor keeping it. This has not always been so.

"Currently, 19 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents favor basing the winner on the popular vote, down from 49 percent in 2004 and 54 percent in 2011, the poll revealed."

"Public support among US voters for the Electoral College has surged following President-elect Donald Trump’s victory over rival Hillary Clinton even though Clinton bested Trump by 2.5 million ballots, according to a poll by the Gallup organization."

https://sputniknews.com/us/201612031048118521-electoral-college-support-rises/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2017, 09:44:18 AM »
Opinions regarding keeping or eliminating the Electoral College, changes from election to election. Right now Republicans favor keeping it. This has not always been so.

"Currently, 19 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents favor basing the winner on the popular vote, down from 49 percent in 2004 and 54 percent in 2011, the poll revealed."

"Public support among US voters for the Electoral College has surged following President-elect Donald Trump’s victory over rival Hillary Clinton even though Clinton bested Trump by 2.5 million ballots, according to a poll by the Gallup organization."

Get rid of the electoral college and require photo id to vote. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
Unfortunately for Trump, his 50% approval rating was fleeting. As of Sunday, his approval rating was down to 39%. Today it's at 48% according to Rasmussen Reports.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2017, 10:52:02 AM »
Unfortunately for Trump, his 50% approval rating was fleeting. As of Sunday, his approval rating was down to 39%. Today it's at 48% according to Rasmussen Reports.
Now they're accurate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2017, 04:05:09 PM »

There was no popular vote contest.  If there was, the parties would have campaigned much differently.  

Also, in context, California accounted for Hillary's entire popular vote spread.  I'm not sure Trump spent a day campaigning in California?  If he did, he certainly didn't spend a lot of time there.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2017, 05:36:31 PM »

"Currently, 19 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents favor basing the winner on the popular vote, down from 49 percent in 2004 and 54 percent in 2011, the poll revealed."

I love that you quoted Sputnik news....

What does this have to do with my post? Absolutely nothing...

You mean people support different things based on how they feel it will effect them?

Holy shit batman, i guess thats probably why the dems were ok with making it a simple majority to appoint judges but now are against it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2017, 05:57:27 PM »
Hey Straw Man - You Feeling Strong?? ??

yep

Trumptard and the Republicans are supposed to lower my taxes and give me better healthcare

So I should be happy about that if they actually do it and don't turn out to be a bunch of lying sacks of shit.

Regarding feeling "strong" I've been having some great workouts recently and intermittent shoulder pain in gone (or at least in hibernation).  Switched to a 3 day split (Chest/Back/Delts/Traps -  Bis/Tris/Forearms - Quads/Hams, lower back and calves)  I'll either do that as a 3 on 1 or or even better as 2 on and 1 off which gives me a bit more rest and also varies the amount of rest days between body parts since I'm splitting 3 different workouts over a 2 day 1 off and it takes 3 cycles of 2 on and 1 off before you're back at the sequence you started with.

Other than that, I live in CA where the weather is beautiful most of the time (though a bit hot this week) have no debt other than my house, love my job (have more business than I can handle at the moment) and life in general is good

how about you?

are you feeling strong?

Occasionally I check in here to get the Trumptard point of view although it's not really necessary as my the receptionist is right outside my office and she is both a fundie and  Trumptard so I hear it all day long except for the days when I've had enough and I'll either close my door or I tell her politely to zip it.  Today she read the news about this kid held hostage in Korea who died and then called all her friends to talk about it so it was tolerable.  

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2017, 09:05:58 PM »
yep

Trumptard and the Republicans are supposed to lower my taxes and give me better healthcare

So I should be happy about that if they actually do it and don't turn out to be a bunch of lying sacks of shit.

Regarding feeling "strong" I've been having some great workouts recently and intermittent shoulder pain in gone (or at least in hibernation).  Switched to a 3 day split (Chest/Back/Delts/Traps -  Bis/Tris/Forearms - Quads/Hams, lower back and calves)  I'll either do that as a 3 on 1 or or even better as 2 on and 1 off which gives me a bit more rest and also varies the amount of rest days between body parts since I'm splitting 3 different workouts over a 2 day 1 off and it takes 3 cycles of 2 on and 1 off before you're back at the sequence you started with.

Other than that, I live in CA where the weather is beautiful most of the time (though a bit hot this week) have no debt other than my house, love my job (have more business than I can handle at the moment) and life in general is good

how about you?

are you feeling strong?

Occasionally I check in here to get the Trumptard point of view although it's not really necessary as my the receptionist is right outside my office and she is both a fundie and  Trumptard so I hear it all day long except for the days when I've had enough and I'll either close my door or I tell her politely to zip it.  Today she read the news about this kid held hostage in Korea who died and then called all her friends to talk about it so it was tolerable.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2017, 04:11:47 AM »

Occasionally I check in here to get the Trumptard point of view...

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2017, 04:54:36 AM »
yep

how about you?

are you feeling strong?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:26 AM »

Let's lift! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2017, 09:50:24 AM »
yes, the general election is the popular vote

the general election is held in November

apparently you're not aware of this

And Trump is president. You're a troll.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2017, 10:20:00 AM »
sorry to remind you that Trump lost the general election

Dang, Trump lost yet he's in the White House and Hillary isn't.   Dude really gets what he wants no matter what.