Author Topic: UFC fighter Tim Hague dead after brutal KO in boxing  (Read 11891 times)

Simple Simon

Re: UFC fighter Tim Hague dead after brutal KO in boxing
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 10:03:34 PM »
Straight right then a left hook looked to land square on his chin while he was off balance.

In all my fights in Mexico I'm always waiting for something like that to happen, cuz down there anybody can fight. There's zero pre fight checkup. A guy can get knocked out one Saturday & come :) back and fight the very next Saturday (like I did) & get knocked out again... All forv200-1000$.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 10:47:01 PM »
Straight right then a left hook looked to land square on his chin while he was off balance.

In all my fights in Mexico I'm always waiting for something like that to happen, cuz down there anybody can fight. There's zero pre fight checkup. A guy can get knocked out one Saturday & come :) back and fight the very next Saturday (like I did) & get knocked out again... All forv200-1000$.

I sold my 1,600 HP Viper to Mike Tyson. I was coming off fighting in the Gold Gloves and he enlisted me to train him for his fight with Xavier Holyfield. At the time I had Carmen Electra as a client and was burning the candle at both ends dating her and the Las Vegas Thunder From Down Under troupe. Tyson had heard that I taught Bruce Lee a bit about footwork and hand speed while training in Japan for the World Under-10 Kumite. Bruce was a decent student and not nearly as clumsy as when I taught JCVD and took Gladys for pancakes at the Denny's in Burbank off Victory Blvd. I was cruising on 6 grams of equipoise a week and fighting Tough Man contests down in Tijuana under the Nacho Libre pseudonym. I taught Tyson to refine his uppercut, but had to stop the lessons when Dennis Rodman found out I was fucking Carmen on the side. He challenged me to a game of one-on-one and I beat the '96 Bulls 21-0. I couldn't shake Gladys and honestly she never looked Portuguese to me anyway. Plus I had a half dozen Philipino hotties who were only with me for the awesome sex and to complete their hormone treatment. So when Ali stopped by my gym one day and proclaimed me the fastest hands on the planet I didn't feel the need to move on. So I swung by Barnes & Noble in Rancho Cucamongo and picked up a few of Stephen Hawkins textbooks. On the ride home in my Maybach I corrected Steve's theories and then emailed him my proofs. He was a decent guy and said I could fuck his wife if I ever came to London. That night when I got home I called Bradley Cooper and told him Iron Mike was shot as a fighter and maybe BC could include him in the new Hangover movie I was bankrolling with my leftover day trading funds. Then I laid pipe to Famke Janssen for a few hours, put on my King Shizzo cape and pajamas, took 20 Xanax, and went to sleep.....Tuesdays can be so boring.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 11:38:12 PM »
Normally people don't die from this.

This happens when you have already accumulated a significant amount of brain injury before, making you more vulnerable.
Often boxers ignore signs that something is going on with their bodies and still continue, just like bodybuilders injecting steroids with decreased kidney function.

Certainly the ref is not to blame.

RIP

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 03:36:26 AM »

Fantastic story. You never disappoint.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 04:28:20 AM »
Lots of my fights in the Kumite end with my opponents death must faster than that.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 04:58:11 AM »

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »

How many fights did you have in Mexico, I'm sure the money wasnt great?

Did you compete at all stateside?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 07:55:16 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 08:36:42 AM »
How many fights did you have in Mexico, I'm sure the money wasnt great?

Did you compete at all stateside?

13 total? Only 2 since 05 though both loses only 2 ever below 200. Money sucked but you can bet and throw fights I suppose. Got 200 each my last 2.paid my corner person/cut person/driver nursing student girl 100 each time. No way I could've drove myself back home. Wpuldve ended up in nebraska.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 08:48:17 AM »
13 total? Only 2 since 05 though both loses only 2 ever below 200. Money sucked but you can bet and throw fights I suppose. Got 200 each my last 2.paid my corner person/cut person/driver nursing student girl 100 each time. No way I could've drove myself back home. Wpuldve ended up in nebraska.

so you always got beat up?

And you claim you are a tough guy.

this act is way too boring now mate, you are not even trying anymore.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 09:38:40 AM »
some sports are dangerous

rock climbing, motorcycle racing, auto racing, etc

part of the gig - getting punched over and over for years on end is common sense enough.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 10:01:34 AM »
so much for CNN/Bleacherreport... they still have in in ICU.. Normally i dont care, but wtf you have it on front page, how low have you stooped in your standards?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716206-former-ufc-fighter-tim-hague-in-icu-with-serious-brain-injury?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 10:30:48 AM »
so much for CNN/Bleacherreport... they still have in in ICU.. Normally i dont care, but wtf you have it on front page, how low have you stooped in your standards?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716206-former-ufc-fighter-tim-hague-in-icu-with-serious-brain-injury?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I'd expect this from the news organizations in Mexico.

Trumps fake news rant seems less crazy now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2017, 07:01:18 PM »

He needs to summon his Eagle Powers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2017, 07:22:08 PM »

Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2017, 06:39:50 AM »
Lots of my fights in the Kumite end with my opponents death must faster than that.
You're in the Kumite too?

Small world!  I am the current undisputed, undefeated heavywweight champion in the Kumite.  What would you say your proudest achievement so far has been?  For me, I would say it was when I broke Frank Dux's record of fastest kick with a knockout of 72 mph, by hitting 75 mph, late last year.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2017, 07:37:53 AM »

Small world!  I am the current undisputed, undefeated heavywweight champion in the Kumite.  What would you say your proudest achievement so far has been?  For me, I would say it was when I broke Frank Dux's record of fastest kick with a knockout of 72 mph, by hitting 75 mph, late last year.

Haha that guy is as bad as Steven Seagal for making shit up.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »
Haha that guy is as bad as Steven Seagal for making shit up.

Haha, I love it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 08:27:28 PM »
Vast majority of the bums here I doubt even belong to a "regular" gym,& an even smaller number have even stepped foot in an mma/boxing gym or bjj school, much less even have one in the little inbred town you people live in.... So an even SMALLER amount of you have been to a fucken "Tuff man" fight (won't even go into attending an actual mma, kickboxing, or boxing event.. Nor a bjj/judo tournement), so your small minded "I've only seen it on tv so it can't be true" responses are pretty much what id expect.

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 10:12:24 PM »
Vast majority of the bums here I doubt even belong to a "regular" gym,& an even smaller number have even stepped foot in an mma/boxing gym or bjj school, much less even have one in the little inbred town you people live in.... So an even SMALLER amount of you have been to a fucken "Tuff man" fight (won't even go into attending an actual mma, kickboxing, or boxing event.. Nor a bjj/judo tournement), so your small minded "I've only seen it on tv so it can't be true" responses are pretty much what id expect.

shut it gimmick, your are done here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 10:29:31 PM »

Kumite? Psssshhh. You know Mortal Kombat is really based on a true neither realm fight contest? You must access it through the astral plane. Through serious meditation and combat meditation, you spirit guide and spirit trainer determine when you are ready to go this neither realm. What people don't know is that if you lose, your spirit is doomed to stay in this neither world, and there is a great possibly it will go to hell. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2017, 12:58:15 AM »
shut it gimmick, your are done here.

Dude, you make $29k a year. Lol... At 50+ yrsbold!!! Now we know why you're anorexic... You simply can't afford food... Much less anything more than 20mg anavar/day... Maybe you'll be able to afford a CAR by the time that pension kicks in... In 35yrs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2017, 01:01:11 AM »
Dude, you make $29k a year. Lol... At 50+ yrsbold!!! Now we know why you're anorexic... You simply can't afford food... Much less anything more than 20mg anavar/day... Maybe you'll be able to afford a CAR by the time that pension kicks in... In 35yrs.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 05:26:18 AM »
"Be There" looks amazing, good on you...