Author Topic: Another vehicle attack in London  (Read 15565 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Another vehicle attack in London
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »
oh so you realise now you were dropping bombs on the middle east long before iraq and afghanistan. you dumb sht. btw you had already dropped bombs on afghanistan before 911.

afghanistan 2001 was ridiculous(as are all of your wars). you don't invade and occupy a country in response to a terrorist attack. and after 10 years of your "war on terror"  you were then trying to get the taliban round the table for peace talks because you couldn't defeat a bunch of fellas in flip flops.

i don't really give a fk about US foreign policy. i would be quite happy for you to keep poking hornet nests around the world until you finally end up getting wiped off the face of the planet. i just wish the UK and europe would have the sense to keep out of your BS

and for the final time i do not excuse any act of terrorism whether it be state perpetrated or otherwise. identifying why something is happening and "excusing" it are 2 very different things. obviously your little pea brain is unable to comprehend that.

for more evidence of just how insidious your foreign policy is take a look at the link below. a declassified US intelligence report that shows the US knew about the rise of ISIS in eastern syria and actually welcomed and supported it. at the time it was seen as a good thing as it would help to undermine the sovereign syrian state. it was only when they started cutting the heads off western hostages that you started opposing them (well publicly anyway)

so now we're all chasing our tales fighting this outfit you helped to nurture.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

add to that the fact that you just signed a record deal selling arms to the saudis when you know full well they are financing ISIS and similar groups and you see just what kind of shtbags we're dealing with.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

oh so you realise now you were dropping bombs on the middle east long before iraq and afghanistan. you dumb sht. btw you had already dropped bombs on afghanistan before 911.

Please don't act like you've stumbled upon secret information that none of us are privy to  ::) Again why?

afghanistan 2001 was ridiculous(as are all of your wars). you don't invade and occupy a country in response to a terrorist attack. and after 10 years of your "war on terror"  you were then trying to get the taliban round the table for peace talks because you couldn't defeat a bunch of fellas in flip flops.

Sure you do , especially when they refused to turn him over. What's the alternative? bend over like your country is doing right now?  ::)

i don't really give a fk about US foreign policy. i would be quite happy for you to keep poking hornet nests around the world until you finally end up getting wiped off the face of the planet. i just wish the UK and europe would have the sense to keep out of your BS

Yes you do care about U.S foreign policy hence why you're bitching & moaning about it being the root cause of all things Muslim terrorist. LMAO wiped off the planet you sound just like your Islamic overlords , you think joining the Anti-American bandwagon will save your ass? When you're neck deep in Islamic fundies overrunning your land you'll be looking for Americans and their War Machine to bail you out , again  8)

and for the final time i do not excuse any act of terrorism whether it be state perpetrated or otherwise. identifying why something is happening and "excusing" it are 2 very different things. obviously your little pea brain is unable to comprehend that.

Yes you do and did. Your excuses on why is validation. And your identifying the problem isn't accurate or valid even if true. Killing innocents ends entertaining your grievances.

for more evidence of just how insidious your foreign policy is take a look at the link below. a declassified US intelligence report that shows the US knew about the rise of ISIS in eastern syria and actually welcomed and supported it. at the time it was seen as a good thing as it would help to undermine the sovereign syrian state. it was only when they started cutting the heads off western hostages that you started opposing them (well publicly anyway)

Wow the undercover journalist Conker telling us what we already know  ::) Mr " I don't care about U.S foreign policy "  ::)

so now we're all chasing our tales fighting this outfit you helped to nurture.

LMAO You're so clueless , you're fighting these idiots because of their stupid religion tells them it's their duty.

add to that the fact that you just signed a record deal selling arms to the saudis when you know full well they are financing ISIS and similar groups and you see just what kind of shtbags we're dealing with.

Something about I don't care about U.S. foreign policy.  ::)

You'll care when you're looking for U.S to fight your battles , Your politicians are to scared to be called racists to do anything. Push will come to shove just remind them you understand why they're terrorists , I'm sure they'll be very understanding.  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2017, 02:36:39 PM »
Quick question, why does the USA not invade North Korea and dethrone the dictator there and free all those oppressed people?

Answer
Because they will get fucking nuked thats why not.

Keep in countries that have no firepower, true world bullies.

LMAO So ironic coming from a Brit and NK is a joke

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2017, 02:39:30 PM »
Britain has a long history of terrorising countries, we are still doing it alongside our allies the USA.

Im not going to defend either....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2017, 02:44:16 PM »
Britain has a long history of terrorising countries, we are still doing it alongside our allies the USA.

Turning a blind eye to threats doesn't atone for that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2017, 02:50:52 PM »

terrorist attacks in 2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January%E2%80%93June_2011

oddly enough none by the Islamic state, most of them by the Taliban.

Why is it now we are getting attacked by IS as opposed to the Taliban, please dont tell me because Bin laden is dead so is the taliban.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »
who fucking cares, its been happening for thousands of years, its what they do....

stay safe, dont be a fucking Christian...
So you are not religious?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2017, 02:55:35 PM »
none of what i've posted is secret information but your dumb ass certainly didn't know any of it. Look at your previous quotes below. so stop pretending now like you knew all this sht already.  ::)

They've been fucking with with the U.S. for decades before we ever stepped foot in any Muslim country

Involved? is different from fucking BOMBING jackass.

We never took military action against a Muslim country until Iraq invaded Kuwait

you were still under the impression that "merica are the good guys fighting for freedom and spreading democracy". when in reality the amount of bloodshed and misery caused by US foreign policy since WW2 makes ISIS look like a bunch of girl guides.

anyway i'm done arguing with you on this as you're barely even making sense now and i know you could quite easily continue with your incoherent ramblings for the next 2 months. so i will politely bow out now. have a good evening fk face.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »

Ask Shaka Zulu.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »

shows what little knowledge you have of world affairs. fk with NK and you fk with china.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2017, 02:59:14 PM »
So you are not religious?

I think my post hinted at that....

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2017, 03:01:35 PM »
I think my post hinted at that....
That is a shame. Who do you pray to, when you look in the mirror?

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2017, 03:03:38 PM »

USA and UK Quote..

"Countries in the middle east are manufacturing grade a plutonium that could be used for Nuclear Weapons"

And?
So fucking what, you have them so why cant they?
Oh yes thats right, they cant be trusted not to use them, whilst dropping two on japan who were on the verge of surrender.

Fuck USA and fuck UK politicians.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »
That is a shame. Who do you pray to, when you look in the mirror?
the guy looking back at me.... ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »
none of what i've posted is secret information but your dumb ass certainly didn't know any of it. Look at your previous quotes below. so stop pretending now like you knew all this sht already.  ::)

you were still under the impression that "merica are the good guys fighting for freedom and spreading democracy". when in reality the amount of bloodshed and misery caused by US foreign policy since WW2 makes ISIS look like a bunch of girl guides.

anyway i'm done arguing with you on this as you're barely even making sense now and i know you could quite easily continue with your incoherent ramblings for the next 2 months. so i will politely bow out now. have a good evening fk face.

Again moron , why were in those specific instances were we bombing them? Again moron , Your claim is we invaded their countries that's why they're attacking us , You're still wrong , you're still stupid. They've been fucking with us for a long time and we left well enough alone i.e. MORON not invading their countries. I posted an entire list of Islamic terrorists attacks before 9/11 you conveniently ignore that.

Stop projecting what I think , ask me what I think and I'll tell you. Not shit America is a bully , more information that you're only privy to  ::) America bullies it's own people never mind others , again laughable coming from a Brit

There is NO argument , there is me reminding you that you're an amoral asshole for making excuses for the terrorists killing 8 year old girls at pop concerts. There is me correcting your bullshit , and me kicking your ass with facts  ;)

Run along just don't forget to let your Muslim overlords know you're one of the good guys who understands their plight , I'm sure they'll be levelheaded and understanding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »
USA and UK Quote..

"Countries in the middle east are manufacturing grade a plutonium that could be used for Nuclear Weapons"

And?
Oh yes thats right, they cant be trusted not to use them, whilst dropping two on japan who were on the verge of surrender.

I agree with you fuck politicians.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2017, 03:11:28 PM »
shows what little knowledge you have of world affairs. fk with NK and you fk with china.

I thought you were done  ??? and Captain Obvious is here again. I love how you think you're the only one privy to this LMFAO

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »
USA and UK Quote..

And?

Why would you blame the US and UK? Both already get blamed enough as it is. Imagine if they allowed a nuke to be built, and ultimately kill countless numbers of people. We can't even control a random van at this point.

It is absolutely in the best interest of the western world to hold down the progress of these types of weapons.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2017, 12:32:22 AM »
I thought you were done  ??? and Captain Obvious is here again. I love how you think you're the only one privy to this LMFAO

yeh everything is so obvious yet your backward hillbilly ass doesn't know it!

if was so obvious why did you say NK is a joke? Do you think fkin with china is a joke?

(cue more inane, incoherent ranting)

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2017, 12:48:44 AM »
Why would you blame the US and UK? Both already get blamed enough as it is. Imagine if they allowed a nuke to be built, and ultimately kill countless numbers of people. We can't even control a random van at this point.

It is absolutely in the best interest of the western world to hold down the progress of these types of weapons.

allowed?

who the fuck gives them the right to "allow" other countries to do anything?

The USA didn't seek anyone's permission to build a nuclear weapon and then decide to drop it on a country that was at the brink of defeat.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2017, 02:03:10 AM »
allowed?

who the fuck gives them the right to "allow" other countries to do anything?

The USA didn't seek anyone's permission to build a nuclear weapon and then decide to drop it on a country that was at the brink of defeat.
Like It or not, that is what happens when you are the most powerful and influential country in the world. You get to dictate certain things.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2017, 02:20:34 AM »

Please don't act like you've stumbled upon secret information that none of us are privy to  ::) Again why?

Sure you do , especially when they refused to turn him over. What's the alternative? bend over like your country is doing right now?  ::)

Yes you do care about U.S foreign policy hence why you're bitching & moaning about it being the root cause of all things Muslim terrorist. LMAO wiped off the planet you sound just like your Islamic overlords , you think joining the Anti-American bandwagon will save your ass? When you're neck deep in Islamic fundies overrunning your land you'll be looking for Americans and their War Machine to bail you out , again  8)

Yes you do and did. Your excuses on why is validation. And your identifying the problem isn't accurate or valid even if true. Killing innocents ends entertaining your grievances.

Wow the undercover journalist Conker telling us what we already know  ::) Mr " I don't care about U.S foreign policy "  ::)

LMAO You're so clueless , you're fighting these idiots because of their stupid religion tells them it's their duty.

Something about I don't care about U.S. foreign policy.  ::)

You'll care when you're looking for U.S to fight your battles , Your politicians are to scared to be called racists to do anything. Push will come to shove just remind them you understand why they're terrorists , I'm sure they'll be very understanding.  ::)

Is it fair to say we can be reasonably sure blowing up civilian houses/people over seas, however well intentioned, probabaly creates new pissed off people/terrorists? When people get pissed off they do crazy shit. As exhibited by the Welsh van driver guy. When you're on the wrong end of violence what's YOU'RE first thought?

It appears since the war on terror the Islamic attacks have increased. In this respect if US and UK foreign policy were an animal you would wonder when it's going to stop butting its head against the electric fence. As far as I can see terrorism is the result of overseas deaths. If we really have killed a combined 500,000 Iraqi/Afghan civilians I guess there's a lot of retribution left to come our way. We can ramp up the air strikes etc, if we're prepared for the home attacks to increase. If that is the desired goal then we're doing okay.

Meanwhile we sell weapons to Saudi Arabia, who sell them to terror cells, who blow us up and shoot us. I don't think I'm saying anything you don't already know, just adding a bit of context to the 'we can't just bend over' level of analysis.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2017, 02:25:04 AM »
The reality is that there is no "good" policy in the Middle East. Either your work with the thug dictator or you overthrow him. Both are bad.

And it speaks volumes about the area that the alternative to a collection of thug dictators is even worse.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »

yeh everything is so obvious yet your backward hillbilly ass doesn't know it!

if was so obvious why did you say NK is a joke? Do you think fkin with china is a joke?

(cue more inane, incoherent ranting)

Oh you bastard lol I thought you gave up? Need a history lesson again? We already had a war with North Korea jackass  >:(