Author Topic: President Trumptard Pwns Himself Again  (Read 8545 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: President Trumptard Pwns Himself Again
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 11:39:17 AM »
He's saying Trumps still winning

nope, pretty sure he's not saying that

Irongrip400 says that the "that day" statement from Trump means that Otto Warmbier should have been brought home the day he was detained

Do you agree with that interpretation?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 11:40:22 AM »
Could be something he knows from behind the scenes and he didn't quite catch himself before saying it that way.  The sentence before it, makes it look so.

Perhaps I've misread the Warmbier guy, but it seems maybe he was a little "off" behavior-wise.  Like, the last sort of person who should ever consider visiting a place as screwy-louie as North Korea.  Could be he fucked himself up while in detention and NK has proof of it.  Could be the "that day" in question.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 11:46:34 AM »
Could be something he knows from behind the scenes and he didn't quite catch himself before saying it that way.  The sentence before it, makes it look so.

Perhaps I've misread the Warmbier guy, but it seems maybe he was a little "off" behavior-wise.  Like, the last sort of person who should ever consider visiting a place as screwy-louie as North Korea.  Could be he fucked himself up while in detention and NK has proof of it.  Could be the "that day" in question.

anyone who wants to go to North Korea is a "little off"

here is the last few sentences from Trump

"It should never, ever be allowed to happen. And frankly, if he were brought home sooner, I think the results would have been a lot different. He should have been brought home that day."

I guess we can interpret that Obama Administration should not have allowed Warmbier to travel to North Korea?

then says if he "brought home sooner the results would have been different"   - ok that seems pretty clear though total speculation given the kid might have been in a coma a long time (speculation is that he may have been waterboarded which resulted in the brain damage)

Anyway, I think it's important to actually be able to understand what the President is talking about.

I wonder if the North Koreans feel disgraced by this or if Trump thinks some other party should feel disgraced

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 11:47:33 AM »
Just noticed the Warmbiers refused autopsy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2017, 12:08:40 PM »
yes, I need a professional Trumptard translator to tell me what The BLOATUS is saying

can you translate it for me?

Very simple:

"I am winning and libfags and twinks like yourself are losing, and losing, and losing some more after that." 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »
Very simple:

"I am winning and libfags and twinks like yourself are losing, and losing, and losing some more after that." 

nope, that's not what he is saying

he's talking about this kid who was held hostage in North Korea

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2017, 12:30:50 PM »
anyone who wants to go to North Korea is a "little off"

here is the last few sentences from Trump

I guess we can interpret that Obama Administration should not have allowed Warmbier to travel to North Korea?

then says if he "brought home sooner the results would have been different"   - ok that seems pretty clear though total speculation given the kid might have been in a coma a long time (speculation is that he may have been waterboarded which resulted in the brain damage)

Anyway, I think it's important to actually be able to understand what the President is talking about.

I wonder if the North Koreans feel disgraced by this or if Trump thinks some other party should feel disgraced

Yeah, it's tough to bitch about it, since it should be common sense to either stay the fuck out of NK (who the hell would want to take the risk of visiting for any reason) or if one insists on going there, then how about keeping your hands to yourself.  And whatever you do, don't break the fucking law.

The tour company he used is known to keep their guests thoroughly hammered the entire time, too, so that probably didn't help.  I'd bet anything he was drunk when he removed the poster.

It's sort of crazy to think, but he could've exchanged money for any political poster he wanted, and none of this would've happened.  Btw, the tour co says no more Americans on NK trips.  Sounds good to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2017, 12:59:24 PM »
nope, that's not what he is saying

he's talking about this kid who was held hostage in North Korea

He is still an American citizen and did not deserve to be tortured and killed for taking a poster - even if true which I dont believe. 

Of course libcunts are siding with NK in this.  Its incredible. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2017, 01:02:27 PM »
Yeah, it's tough to bitch about it, since it should be common sense to either stay the fuck out of NK (who the hell would want to take the risk of visiting for any reason) or if one insists on going there, then how about keeping your hands to yourself.  And whatever you do, don't break the fucking law.

The tour company he used is known to keep their guests thoroughly hammered the entire time, too, so that probably didn't help.  I'd bet anything he was drunk when he removed the poster.

It's sort of crazy to think, but he could've exchanged money for any political poster he wanted, and none of this would've happened.  Btw, the tour co says no more Americans on NK trips.  Sounds good to me.

I still find it bizarre that Trump appears to think this kid should have been brought home on "the first day".  Sure, I guess if we're just wishing that's a nice fantasy.  Clearly has no link to reality.

Still can't figure out if he thinks Obama should have prevented Warmbier from going there in the first place or what exactly he's trying to say or who is supposed to feel disgraced.  I'm sure the North Koreans don't give a rats ass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:24 PM »
He is still an American citizen and did not deserve to be tortured and killed for taking a poster - even if true which I dont believe. 

Of course libcunts are siding with NK in this.  Its incredible. 

no one is siding with North Korea you fucking imbecile (other than maybe Trump who has been on the record multiple time praising their crazy dictator) and of no one thinks this kid deserved to be tortured (though if his brain damage occurred due to waterboarding I'm sure Repubs on this board will be conflicted since they likely don't believe that to be torture)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 01:12:37 PM »
no one is siding with North Korea you fucking imbecile (other than maybe Trump who has been on the record multiple time praising their crazy dictator) and of no one thinks this kid deserved to be tortured (though if his brain damage occurred due to waterboarding I'm sure Repubs on this board will be conflicted since they likely don't believe that to be torture)

I read it likely occurred to too many doses of sodium pentathal aka "Truth Serum" that they administered.   conjecture - but makes sense since while he was likely physically beaten - that is not what caused the brain damage he suffered.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 02:28:21 PM »
I read it likely occurred to too many doses of sodium pentathal aka "Truth Serum" that they administered.   conjecture - but makes sense since while he was likely physically beaten - that is not what caused the brain damage he suffered.   

his doctors said "there was no evidence of trauma, including scars or fractures, which would be evident in imaging tests even after they’ve healed" and that his brain injury happened more than a year ago

I'm guessing (total speculation) either waterboarding or dry boarding  caused the brain damage but who knows.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/could-botulism-cause-severe-brain-injury/530586/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »
I still find it bizarre that Trump appears to think this kid should have been brought home on "the first day".  Sure, I guess if we're just wishing that's a nice fantasy.  Clearly has no link to reality.

Still can't figure out if he thinks Obama should have prevented Warmbier from going there in the first place or what exactly he's trying to say or who is supposed to feel disgraced.  I'm sure the North Koreans don't give a rats ass.

I'll admit, it does sound as though he's basing it on something to which he's been made privy, and that it's a specific and defined event which occurred "that day".   But maybe he means the day Warmbier slipped into unconsciousness from the reaction to "botulism" and the "sleeping pill" he's said to have been given.  I don't know.

And I suppose it's fair to say a "disgrace" could include NK's laws and harsh treatment of everyone (everyone, except for the goofy porkpie who runs it, and who lives like a fantasyland king from what I've heard... no rules apply to him).

But to be realistic, I think even they (NK) know a drunk stupid shit when they see one, and I can't believe they'd find a benefit in fucking him up for information which they had no reason to believe he held.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 03:02:05 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he did something to end circulation to his brain and over time the story has turned into what we now see.  It makes more sense than anything else, IMO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2017, 03:31:16 PM »
I'll admit, it does sound as though he's basing it on something to which he's been made privy, and that it's a specific and defined event which occurred "that day".   But maybe he means the day Warmbier slipped into unconsciousness from the reaction to "botulism" and the "sleeping pill" he's said to have been given.  I don't know.

And I suppose it's fair to say a "disgrace" could include NK's laws and harsh treatment of everyone (everyone, except for the goofy porkpie who runs it, and who lives like a fantasyland king from what I've heard... no rules apply to him).

But to be realistic, I think even they (NK) know a drunk stupid shit when they see one, and I can't believe they'd find a benefit in fucking him up for information which they had no reason to believe he held.

that's an interesting interpretation

some people in the media took Trump comments to be critical of the Obama administration as if Obama had the ability to get this kid out on "that day" (whatever the even means).  That of course would have been stupid, short-sighted and totally un-presidential so glad to see that no one here saw it that way

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »
that's an interesting interpretation

some people in the media took Trump comments to be critical of the Obama administration as if Obama had the ability to get this kid out on "that day" (whatever the even means).  That of course would have been stupid, short-sighted and totally un-presidential so glad to see that no one here saw it that way

I see what you mean.  They're connecting what Trump said, with what the father said.

Father criticizes Obama administration for handling of son's imprisonment in North Korea

June 15, 2017

(The Hill) The father of the American student recently released from North Korea appeared on Thursday to criticize the Obama administration for its handling of his son's imprisonment.

During a press conference, Fred Warmbier, the father of Otto Warmbier, said he feels relief that his son is now home, but anger about the way his son was treated. Otto Warmbier is currently in a coma after being held by the North Korean regime for more than 17 months.

Fred Warmbier said when his son was first detained in North Korea, he was told by the previous administration to maintain a "low profile."

"We did so without resolve. Earlier this year, Cindy and I decided the time for strategic patience was over," he said.
"And we made a few media appearances and traveled to Washington."

Warmbier offered praise for the Trump administration for its work in bringing home his son. He said there is no excuse for the way North Korea treated his son or others.

When asked whether he thinks the Obama administration should have been doing more to help his son, he said: "I think the results speak for themselves."

During the time his son was detained, Fred Warmbier said he had been to Washington, D.C., several times and worked with many lawmakers.

"We relied on this false premise that they would treat Otto fairly and let him go," he said. "Otto was held as a war criminal.

"We knew the dynamic was changing and, honestly, nothing was happening in our world for Otto, no communication, no letter, nothing."

He said he did what he could and tried to "stay low."

"We were advised that it was important that you don't upset the North Koreans," he said.

"And so, we followed that logic, and then at this, there came a time where that — doesn't seem to have any impact, so we went public with an interview on Tucker Carlson's show and then did a couple written pieces and then, very quickly, we have Otto home."

He added that he never had a face-to-face meeting with former President Obama.

"Never, never, absolutely not," he said when asked.

North Korea's high court last year sentenced Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, to 15 years in prison with hard labor after he tearfully said in a videotaped "confession" that he had tried to steal a political banner.

The court held that Warmbier had committed a crime "pursuant to the U.S. government's hostile policy toward [the North], in a bid to impair the unity of its people after entering it as a tourist." (The Hill)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2017, 04:37:00 PM »
news flash dipshit

I can check in occasionally and make a thread or two and do a few posts and then not check in for awhile

doesn't take that much time to "post a lot"
"A few posts".....

There is a point to be made in that it doesn't really take much thought to come up with what you do post so I will give you that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2017, 04:39:34 PM »
What did the trump administration do?

Seems like North Korea intentionally sent Otto home when he was near death. By doing this, they delivered a stronger message to the U.S. than they would have had they let him die first sending the body home afterwards or even not at all.

There are at least three other people who are being detained in North Korea. If these three are released, what condition will they be in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 05:44:13 PM »
"A few posts".....

There is a point to be made in that it doesn't really take much thought to come up with what you do post so I will give you that.

speak for yourself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 05:46:50 PM »
I see what you mean.  They're connecting what Trump said, with what the father said.

Father criticizes Obama administration for handling of son's imprisonment in North Korea

June 15, 2017

(The Hill) The father of the American student recently released from North Korea appeared on Thursday to criticize the Obama administration for its handling of his son's imprisonment.

During a press conference, Fred Warmbier, the father of Otto Warmbier, said he feels relief that his son is now home, but anger about the way his son was treated. Otto Warmbier is currently in a coma after being held by the North Korean regime for more than 17 months.

Fred Warmbier said when his son was first detained in North Korea, he was told by the previous administration to maintain a "low profile."

"We did so without resolve. Earlier this year, Cindy and I decided the time for strategic patience was over," he said.
"And we made a few media appearances and traveled to Washington."

Warmbier offered praise for the Trump administration for its work in bringing home his son. He said there is no excuse for the way North Korea treated his son or others.

When asked whether he thinks the Obama administration should have been doing more to help his son, he said: "I think the results speak for themselves."

During the time his son was detained, Fred Warmbier said he had been to Washington, D.C., several times and worked with many lawmakers.

"We relied on this false premise that they would treat Otto fairly and let him go," he said. "Otto was held as a war criminal.

"We knew the dynamic was changing and, honestly, nothing was happening in our world for Otto, no communication, no letter, nothing."

He said he did what he could and tried to "stay low."

"We were advised that it was important that you don't upset the North Koreans," he said.

"And so, we followed that logic, and then at this, there came a time where that — doesn't seem to have any impact, so we went public with an interview on Tucker Carlson's show and then did a couple written pieces and then, very quickly, we have Otto home."

He added that he never had a face-to-face meeting with former President Obama.

"Never, never, absolutely not," he said when asked.

North Korea's high court last year sentenced Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, to 15 years in prison with hard labor after he tearfully said in a videotaped "confession" that he had tried to steal a political banner.

The court held that Warmbier had committed a crime "pursuant to the U.S. government's hostile policy toward [the North], in a bid to impair the unity of its people after entering it as a tourist." (The Hill)

this father let his son go to North Korea

he has no one to blame but himself

John McCain comments on this

"There should at least be a form for them to fill out that says, 'If I go to North Korea, I understand I am taking great risk, and I do not hold the American government responsible,'" McCain said, a day after the death of American student Otto Warmbier.

He says "if people are that stupid that they still want to go to that country, then at least they assume the responsibility for their welfare."

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 06:05:49 PM »
What did the trump administration do?

According to the family, he kept in contact with them.  I'm sure it was a comfort.

Seems like North Korea intentionally sent Otto home when he was near death. By doing this, they delivered a stronger message to the U.S. than they would have had they let him die first sending the body home afterwards or even not at all.

There are at least three other people who are being detained in North Korea. If these three are released, what condition will they be in?

Yes, I'd say they wanted to get him back before he died.  Good point.

Some interesting stories out there, about those who have been held in NK.  You must keep in mind, though, that many of them are probably a little crazy to have gotten into that situation in the first place.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 06:14:47 PM »
this father let his son go to North Korea

he has no one to blame but himself

John McCain comments on this

Funny you bring this up, because I'd just read that the advert Warmbier had acted upon for the trip, was based on a message like "The Trip Your Parents Don't Want You To Take!!" or some bullshit.

But I agree the father has a big part of any blame that might get thrown around, if he knew about the trip.  No question.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »
According to the family, he kept in contact with them.  I'm sure it was a comfort.

Yes, I'd say they wanted to get him back before he died.  Good point.

Some interesting stories out there, about those who have been held in NK.  You must keep in mind, though, that many of them are probably a little crazy to have gotten into that situation in the first place.

Two US Citizens were detained in North Korea in 2017

I'm sure Trump vacant State Department has made them a priority or maybe this was added to Jared Kushner's list of chores

I can't recall if Trump has ever mentioned them (or is even aware of them)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 07:01:29 PM »
Two US Citizens were detained in North Korea in 2017

I'm sure Trump vacant State Department has made them a priority or maybe this was added to Jared Kushner's list of chores

I can't recall if Trump has ever mentioned them (or is even aware of them)

Why should he mention them?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2017, 07:18:27 PM »
Why should he mention them?

yeah, why mention other US Citizens being held in North Korea when he is talking Otto

sure he feels "It's a total disgrace what happened to Otto." and "It should never, ever be allowed to happen" and "He should have been brought home that day."

but certainly no need to mention the other two US Citizens detained in North Korea while he was POTUS
or make those kinds of comments for 2 other US Citizens who are in the EXACT SAME SITUATION as Otto.

No need to mention them at all