Author Topic: Black Professor: Whites Are 'Inhuman A**holes' And Should 'F**king Die'  (Read 8813 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
fair enough

I mean Trumps idiotic statement was widely reported but certainly possible to miss

I assume you still totally condemn it ...right?

The problem I see for you is that the various components of your base: white liberals, blacks and Hispanics have virtually nothing in common. In fact, the latter two groups are the diametric opposite of progressive values: racist, sexist and homophobic, and guys like you have a cognitive dissonance about this behavior. It's a shaky alliance at best.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The problem I see for you is that the various components of your base: white liberals, blacks and Hispanics have virtually nothing in common. In fact, the latter two groups are the diametric opposite of progressive values: racist, sexist and homophobic, and guys like you have a cognitive dissonance about this behavior. It's a shaky alliance at best.

Can you provide any proof to your claim that a large majority of hispanics and blacks oppose progressive values.

Anyway, not really sure what this has to do with the topic of this thread

Funny that no one had bothered to repudiate Eric Trumps idiotic statement 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
fair enough

I mean Trumps idiotic statement was widely reported but certainly possible to miss

I assume you still totally condemn it ...right?

Trump has nothing to do w anything - seek help

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Can you provide any proof to your claim that a large majority of hispanics and blacks oppose progressive values.

Anyway, not really sure what this has to do with the topic of this thread

Funny that no one had bothered to repudiate Eric Trumps idiotic statement  

What's the point? You're obviously completely divorced from reality. You're probably one of those white liberals who lives in an area where there are no blacks yet goes on and on about racism.

I've actually worked with them. Every other word is fagg0t or "Maricon."

And I'm not bothering to repudiate Eric Trump because I don't give a shit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump has nothing to do w anything - seek help

funny how you lost your shit when you thought those were my words but now don't seem to care at all

The Presidents idiot son just said half the citizens of this country aren't even human

Even more laughable is him being upset at how "mean" the Dems are to his idiot father, the most vulgar, mean spirited lying sack of shit to ever run be nominated to run for POTUS.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What's the point? You're obviously completely divorced from reality. You're probably one of those white liberals who lives in an area where there are no blacks yet goes on and on about racism.

I've actually worked with them. Every other word is fagg0t or "Maricon."

And I'm not bothering to repudiate Eric Trump because I don't give a shit.

so the people you've worked with (picking up trash on the side of the road?) were all racist and bigots thus you conclude that's how they all are

racist much?

Dave D

• Getbig V
LOL - I can't believe you weren't aware I was using Eric Trumps words
This was a well reported story a few weeks ago

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/06/eric-trump-on-dems-hatred-of-trump-to-me-theyre-not-even-people/

What political office does Eric Trump hold?

Interesting his words influence you.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
I was in rehab with a black sociologist, addixted to crack and grape flavored vodka. A solid 135 bencher tho.

Dave D

• Getbig V
I was in rehab with a black sociologist in november, he was an arrogant dick and a bully to everybody, family included. 

Fixed

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
so the people you've worked with (picking up trash on the side of the road?) were all racist and bigots thus you conclude that's how they all are

racist much?

Where do you live, dicklicker? I'll bet it has less than the national % of blacks 13.

I've lost count of the number of Libtards who have given civil rights lectures from areas that are lily white.

There was a story here in NYC about a gay Lib Who left his cushy corporate job to go teach in an inner-city public school. After a semester of being called fagg0t every day and being threatened, he quit. Was that you?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
He looks to actually not be as wide as heath...interesting.  Also, the pic of Jon Cena on his wall is cool.

Lol @ John cena joke

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
funny how you lost your shit when you thought those were my words but now don't seem to care at all

The Presidents idiot son just said half the citizens of this country aren't even human

Even more laughable is him being upset at how "mean" the Dems are to his idiot father, the most vulgar, mean spirited lying sack of shit to ever run be nominated to run for POTUS.   

I agree with the statement. Time to build Auschwitz for liberals.

Start with Hollywood actors and actresses, then LGBTQRSTUP, then round up the dark meat.

MAWA bitches!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Didn't African Americans vote in favor of the gay marriage ban in California in 2008?

"The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group. Their support was considered crucial to the proposition's passing, since African Americans made up an unusually larger percentage of voters that year, due to the presence of Barack Obama on the ballot. Polls by both the Associated Press and CNN mirrored this data, reporting support among black voters to be at 70% and 75%"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Results

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Didn't African Americans vote in favor of the gay marriage ban in California in 2008?

"The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group. Their support was considered crucial to the proposition's passing, since African Americans made up an unusually larger percentage of voters that year, due to the presence of Barack Obama on the ballot. Polls by both the Associated Press and CNN mirrored this data, reporting support among black voters to be at 70% and 75%"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)#Results

As I said, he lives in liberal fantasyland.

“Everybody in hip-hop discriminates against gay people,” he said, getting visibly upset. “Matter of fact, the exact opposite word of ’hip-hop,’ I think, is ’gay.’ You play a record and if it’s wack, 'That’s gay, dog!’ And I wanna just come on TV and just tell my rappers, just tell my friends, 'Yo, stop it fam.'”

Kanye explained that he wanted to take a stand after dealing with some homophobic issues of his own. Those issues started after he was mercilessly teased and taunted in high school.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II

For GOD's sake, don't get a DNA test.  You'll find out that you're have European and white.  Stupid F'in idiot.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Black professor says whites are inhuman and should die = Free speech from a member of a marginalized community.

Trump says Make America Great Again = Racist hate speech from literally Hitler.

Fuck this planet.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Fake news
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

A Hartford, Conn. sociology professor labeled white people "inhuman a**holes" and endorsed the idea that first responders should have let House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and others die on a Virginia ballfield because of their race.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17740/black-professor-whites-are-inhuman-assholes-and-hank-berrien#

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56537

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9334

But republicans are racist.....k.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

A Hartford, Conn. sociology professor labeled white people "inhuman a**holes" and endorsed the idea that first responders should have let House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and others die on a Virginia ballfield because of their race.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17740/black-professor-whites-are-inhuman-assholes-and-hank-berrien#

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56537

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9334

That racist fuck stole Groink's mugshot shirt...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Did they fire him?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I was in rehab with a black sociologist, addixted to crack and grape flavored vodka. A solid 135 bencher tho.

that must mean that all blacks guys bench 135

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Its hard to see Professor Williams as racist when he has 5% percenter iconography on his wall.  ???

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
The 2065 Census predictions see nearly all racial groups in the US at LEAST double...of course Mexicans more than doubling. Basically irrelevant immigration from Africa. And Mexicans really are comfortable in a lower income style of living. Dishwashers rarely seek to be restaurant managers...so whites are fine....will still be a majority in 1065...but more important ELECTORALLY will rule the Country..whether bad or good...because no minorites go to North Dakota, Wyoming,  Utah...etc....states you have to have....

Also, Mexicans tend to be Conservative and VERY Christian. Despise loud black radicals.

Asian will double in %

But poor blacks...everyone doubles but them...no africana coming from the Motherland to help them...they will be EVEN MORE of a minority. Blacks are already being displaced. El Pollo Loco...one of the largest employers in inner cities basically will not hire african americans as they dont speak spanish....

I live in la...former hoods of blacks are now pretty safe Mexican pueblitas.

The radical black shit will end...by choice or just the changing demographics.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Trinity Professor Flees Campus After Threats Over Facebook Comments, Issues Public Apology

http://www.courant.com/education/hc-trinity-williams-facebook-furor-20170622-story.html

That mother fucker needs to be fired. Email Trinity College and express your discontent.

J

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica