Author Topic: Should have been spanked harder in school  (Read 2934 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Should have been spanked harder in school
« on: June 24, 2017, 03:08:24 AM »
TSA agent caught stealing cash from luggage at Orlando International Airport, cops say

Transportation Security Administration employee was arrested Thursday after he was caught on video stealing cash from a bag going through screening at Orlando International Airport, Orlando police say.

Alexander Shae Johnson, 22, who had been with TSA just a few months, was arrested on a charge of third-degree felony grand theft, records show.

A passenger was going through security when she was selected for a pat-down search and saw Johnson was standing near her bag.

Afterward, she went through her bag to make sure her cash was still there, but it was missing.

She noticed a bulge coming from Johnson’s shirt pocket that turned out to be money, according to a report.

Johnson said the cash was his, but the video said otherwise and he was arrested.

TSA, in a statement, said Johnson was fired.

“TSA has a zero tolerance for misconduct in the workplace,” said TSA spokeswoman Sari Koshetz. “The TSA immediately reported the allegation to OPD and we aggressively investigated the incident with our law enforcement partner.”

Johnson was taken to the Orange County Jail and has since been released on bail.

He could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-alexander-johnson-tsa-agent-arrested-20170623-story.html
K

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Should have been spanked harder in school
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »
TSA agent caught stealing cash from luggage at Orlando International Airport, cops say

Transportation Security Administration employee was arrested Thursday after he was caught on video stealing cash from a bag going through screening at Orlando International Airport, Orlando police say.

Alexander Shae Johnson, 22, who had been with TSA just a few months, was arrested on a charge of third-degree felony grand theft, records show.

A passenger was going through security when she was selected for a pat-down search and saw Johnson was standing near her bag.

Afterward, she went through her bag to make sure her cash was still there, but it was missing.

She noticed a bulge coming from Johnson’s shirt pocket that turned out to be money, according to a report.

Johnson said the cash was his, but the video said otherwise and he was arrested.

TSA, in a statement, said Johnson was fired.

“TSA has a zero tolerance for misconduct in the workplace,” said TSA spokeswoman Sari Koshetz. “The TSA immediately reported the allegation to OPD and we aggressively investigated the incident with our law enforcement partner.”

Johnson was taken to the Orange County Jail and has since been released on bail.

He could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-alexander-johnson-tsa-agent-arrested-20170623-story.html

Should be called natural selection in the victim's burning Darwin Awards. Was a fun puts cash in checked-in luggage? Liquor smuggling and can only carry $9,999 on your person on the airplane why the fuck is there cash in your checked-in luggage. Fucking idiots (used tonben10k anyways... I remember reading somewhere that because of the Patriot Act that number is down below 3000 now.. could be wrong really don't care either way)

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 03:27:34 AM »
Should be called natural selection in the victim's burning Darwin Awards. Was a fun puts cash in checked-in luggage? Liquor smuggling and can only carry $9,999 on your person on the airplane why the fuck is there cash in your checked-in luggage. Fucking idiots (used tonben10k anyways... I remember reading somewhere that because of the Patriot Act that number is down below 3000 now.. could be wrong really don't care either way)

and you you post about it?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 03:43:26 AM »
I'll second that... only a moron puts cash in checked luggage.

Once I went through TSA with $15,000 in gold coins.  I left them loose because they look like dimes and quarters under the x-ray.  Nobody even blinked. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 05:15:13 AM »
I actually worked for TSA about 4 years ago. Was with them for about 9 months. Crazy stuff would happen daily. Once a guy tried to steal some time items from another lady. I ran after him and caught him--he pulled out a bamboo stick. I round house kicked him in the face and he went flying. A few of his other buddies came too. They demanded that I hand over their friend or else.................... ...So, they all surrounded me and I pretty much owned each of them. Needless to say, I used to fight in old warehouses and used my elite skills to take them down. These days, I do not work for the TSA.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 05:18:56 AM »
I once smuggled three thai strippers who all weighed exactly 111lb each through customs in my luggage, I also had a dwarf in my hand luggage

Good times.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 05:55:26 AM »

Come on bro, you of all people aren't going to tell me you care about the rules? If you had more than 10 grand on you would you notify the feds?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 06:00:27 AM »

you telling me you work at customs and ronnie coleman comes in from outta australia one of his thongs wouldnt go missing?  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
I once smuggled three thai strippers who all weighed exactly 111lb each through customs in my luggage, I also had a dwarf in my hand luggage

Good times.

Did a similar thing in the 80s (smuggled in midget spinners), but i couldn't bring them into the country due to the customs being arrogant and being a bully.

Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 09:20:08 AM »
Why hire a black person when you know this on beforehand?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »
I'll second that... only a moron puts cash in checked luggage.

Where does it say anything about checked luggage?   It was obviously carry-on luggage, as checked luggage doesn't go through screening with the passenger standing by.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 09:33:11 AM »
Should be called natural selection in the victim's burning Darwin Awards. Was a fun puts cash in checked-in luggage? Liquor smuggling and can only carry $9,999 on your person on the airplane why the fuck is there cash in your checked-in luggage. Fucking idiots

Where does it say anything about checked luggage?   It was obviously carry-on luggage, as checked luggage doesn't go through screening with the passenger standing by.  
:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
Where does it say anything about checked luggage?   It was obviously carry-on luggage, as checked luggage doesn't go through screening with the passenger standing by. 

I once had a TSA go through my carry on, he opened it upright in front of me, he actually took off his blue latex gloves while doing this and I noticed his index finger nail on his left hand had a yellow fungus, pulled out my loaded gloc, looked it over, pointed it up and down, i mean he handled it for like 10 minutes before he looked me dead square in my eyes and said be careful with this thing.

Coward didn't have the balls to tell me not to take it on the flight nor the brains to wipe off his finger prints.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 09:44:52 AM »
I was in rehab with that guy's cousin last fall. His cousin said he was rude and a dick to everyone, including his family.
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 10:07:32 AM »

Could someone activate the WTT (White Trash Translator)? 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2017, 10:25:35 PM »
Could someone activate the WTT (White Trash Translator)? 

Garble Garble ...arrogant and a bully to the family... Garble Garble
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 12:23:39 AM »
I was in rehab with that guy's cousin last fall. His cousin said he was rude and a dick to everyone, including his family.

So happy this was posted so I didn't have to do it.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 06:12:52 AM »
you cant trust the dindus. ever. they should never have a position where they ever have a chance to steal ANYTHING! when i lived in toledo oh they would take anything you left on your porch. i once put a bag of trash on the orch and a stupid dindu tok it!! i didthe same thing when i was a manager at a bally total fitness. just to prove  my point how they are!! you shouldnt have to be afraid someone will steal your stuff in your luggage no matter the race but unfortunatly alot of people of all races will steal. but the dindus will every time. they should only have jobs ( not that they will work anyways) where they are kept away from the public at all times. also why dont we use the the dindus in prison for medical experiments? why use poor harmless animals for these when we have waste of good air dindus running around CAUSING problems.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 06:41:12 PM »

Interesting typos

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 07:50:04 PM »
He should be force to stand in TSA lines for 3 years straight as punishment.
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
the blacks beat their kids

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 02:48:18 AM »
Never relax! >:(

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 04:07:54 AM »

You're right I skimmed it too fast.  Even so, I always carry all my cash on me.  Thankfully, I don't need to fly anymore.  80% of the TSA employees are low IQ ghetto types.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 06:09:35 AM »
You're right I skimmed it too fast.  Even so, I always carry all my cash on me.  Thankfully, I don't need to fly anymore. 
I don't travel out of the state much, but I never carry cash. US is a cashless society, I can buy almost anything with a card, and easy to get money back if someone jacks me. Bigger hassle getting driver license replace. 
A