Author Topic: Interesting King Kamali scenario  (Read 10963 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Interesting King Kamali scenario
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 01:27:08 PM »
Since we are talking about the past, I once placed in the top 5 of the Olympia for over a DECADE.

Being so stupid  to enter the Olympia sooooo many times KNOWING that you never had a chance to win.  Killing yourself every year for nothing and letting six guys dangle the win in front of you on purpose cause they disliked you. Real birght on your part.  PRICELESS.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 01:31:04 PM »
Kamali sucks , he used too much too early now his receptors are shot ... i still cant beleive kamail got to 240 in such a way that now he is a fan of Shari

If you knew the precontest scoop that I knew, you'd be putting your dollars up too.  Jaejonna, just for fun, let's make a small wager. I am very sure King will make top 3 at the NY Pro.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »

Being so stupid  to enter the Olympia sooooo many times KNOWING that you never had a chance to win.  Killing yourself every year for nothing and letting six guys dangle the win in front of you on purpose cause they disliked you. Real birght on your part.  PRICELESS.  ;D

Shawn didn't kill himself preparing. He was too smart to do that. Dedication is not something to mock. I suggest you get an attitude adjustment. You are too negative.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 01:39:54 PM »
If you knew the precontest scoop that I knew, you'd be putting your dollars up too.  Jaejonna, just for fun, let's make a small wager. I am very sure King will make top 3 at the NY Pro.

If the NY Pro is an IFBB show, then i wouldnt be surprised...
L

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »
the only real threat against Kamali is Darrem Charles. Kamali can beat Phil Heath.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2006, 01:57:33 PM »
Is it just me but check out the times in the clock in the backround in those photos , ???????? I used to a spy you know !!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 02:01:45 PM »
Is it just me but check out the times in the clock in the backround in those photos , ???????? I used to a spy you know !!!!
very strange.  Hours pass yet everything else in the room remains the same?

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2006, 02:26:25 PM »
Good try Goatboy, but no go , I know there is some time continence, outer space, agent moulder , navada desert , thing going on there ---- I have a gift like that I can spot UFO,s and stuff from miles away !!!!!

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 05:21:21 PM »
I hope he wears this custom again

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2006, 05:23:29 PM »
Next PDI Olympia

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »
looking good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
I hope he wears this custom again

That is beyond priceless ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »
Everyone knows that King Kamali is putting all his eggs in one basket - to win the NY Pro in his hometown.  he has a decent chance of winning it, especially since the IFBB may be scared to lose him and may give him the Ronny Rockel special.

Suppose King wins the NY Pro this May 20th.  Then he jumps to the Pro Division.  He'd be doing the NOC in NYC three months after taking the crown in the NY Pro.  Against Priest, plus new pros London and Galanti (and the other eventual jumpers), would be a pretty marketable show.

Believe it or not, Kamali still has many years of competition ahead of him and one of the most balanced physiques on the circuit. Will he ever be Mr.O? No. Can he have a highly successful pro career, winning major shows like the Arnold and placing in the top five of the Mr.O? Definitely. You all ridicule Kamali, even though we all know, that just becoming a pro, is a terrific achievement.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 05:46:06 PM »
King Kamali is a decent pro and a cool guy - he will demolish everyone else at the 2006 NY Pro (except Luke Wood)

You've all been warned . . .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 05:57:20 PM »

Not even close.

Win the ASC?  Top 5 in the O?

You're dreaming. This is Kamali we're talking about, not Dexter Jackson or a 90's Shawn Ray or Kevin Levrone.  ::)

Not all of his muscle bellies are long, like Wheeler's or Fux's, but he has a superb structure. Remember that, for many years, Ronnie was an underrated pro, who barely won any contest and couldn't finish on the top ten at the Olympia. Remember all of those 12th, 13th, etc, placings Ronnie got on the Olympia during Dorian's reign. Think about that for a moment:a pro need years to figure out what works for him and how to dial it in, for a contest.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 06:02:05 PM »
  Not all of his muscle bellies are long, like Wheeler's or Fux's, but he has a superb structure. Remember that, for many years, Ronnie was an underrated pro, who barely won any contest and couldn't finish on the top ten at the Olympia. Remember all of those 12th, 13th, etc, placings Ronnie got on the Olympia during Dorian's reign. Think about that for a moment:a pro need years to figure out what works for him and how to dial it in, for a contest.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't think King has the structure to make dramatic improvements :-\ Too many short muscle bellies (calves, forearms, biceps, hamstrings...)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »
Shawn didn't kill himself preparing. He was too smart to do that. Dedication is not something to mock. I suggest you get an attitude adjustment. You are too negative.

I'll take that into consideration.  ::) ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »
This is the only version of King that woul stand a chance of placing lol

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 06:08:09 PM »
damn, he used to actually look aesthetic.. what a tragedy  :'(
follow the arrows

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »
I have just seen a pic of him tonight and  I can say that even I was surprised at how small his waist is.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »
I'll take that into consideration.  ::) ;D

Glad to see that you are considering my suggestion. ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 07:40:39 PM »
The King won't show me any pics, but says wait and see. I've been filming Phil Heath's first DVD for the past few weeks and today we filmed his shoulder workout. Most of you clowns doubted me when I said he'd be a top contender at Jr. Nationals and he delivered. Trust me when I say he's ready for the CO Pro and the NY Pro the week after. He'll be in the Olympia without a doubt. You'll see an improved Heath from USAs, the question is will we see an improve King from his last competition.

At least there will be one good show in New York this year.

PEACE
LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2006, 08:26:13 PM »
There are a few guys on here that know me enough to realize that I do not throw out BS. I don't want to say too much, but King is going to have the old school late 80's early 90's look at the NY pro. Small waist and hard as stone. I wouldn't being putting $600 on the line if I wasn't confident.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »
At least there will be one good show in New York this year.

Correct. See you Sept 16th!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2006, 08:42:31 PM »
why does kamali look like he has no genitals in that picture... not that i look at men's stuff but i noticed it just now.