Author Topic: MK-677 dosing  (Read 6731 times)

BasedLad

• Getbig I
MK-677 dosing
« on: March 14, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
I've read everything from 10mg/day to 50mg/day for this stuff, personally considering either 10mg/day or 20mg/day but willing to go up to 30 or 40 if there are any significant benefits to going that high. I did read a post about 10mg being 80% as effective as 50mg but I'd like to know what people here have anecdotally noticed wrt the effects at different dosages.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: MK-677 dosing
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:31:46 PM »
One of the few i havent used.

From what  i remember, best results were when combined with *i think?* NADH and t4. I forget the doses.... Also adding cjc increased the gh pulse as well.

I prefer cjc with dac, as i could just do a single injection (1 or 2 whole vials.. I forget the dosage), since cjc gave me uncomfortable/unpleasant "flushing" that make my facebfeel like it was gonna pop. Didnt matter the pep brand, as for a while i was a "tester" for 4-5 different pep companies and got that from every brand.

I think i remember the 677 stuff producing better results (with cjc) than ghrp2 and 6.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 06:43:13 AM »
Save your money and use more GH.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 04:23:36 PM »

I'll 2nd that. Only reason i was using peps is because i got everything free. Only shit i had to come outta pocket for were the pins.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 05:10:07 AM »

^this

people are forgetting the main reason of using peptides in the first place,which is to save money..and the price of peps these days is ridiculous(at least here),more than a nice generic gh
T

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 08:01:52 PM »
12.5 mg /day made a world of difference over just gear.

I don't have gh or peptide experience but mk 677 is worth the money I can assure you of that

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 09:18:37 PM »
I was toying with the idea of giving this a shot with the cjc/ dac but with the dosage of 4 to 5 mg a wk plus the cost of the mk I decided to just go back to the generic gh for a few dollars more per month. ( obviously I am not talking mega dosage , but 4 ius a day worked just fine . and that was at 5 days a wk

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 12:57:30 AM »
I was toying with the idea of giving this a shot with the cjc/ dac but with the dosage of 4 to 5 mg a wk plus the cost of the mk I decided to just go back to the generic gh for a few dollars more per month. ( obviously I am not talking mega dosage , but 4 ius a day worked just fine . and that was at 5 days a wk

I believe i started at 4mg/wk cjc q/dac and after reading reports and labwork bumped to 12mg/wk. (w/ entire dose shot on single day)... Was also running ghrp2. Large doses at first. 500 3-4x/day, then after reading more labwork learned there's a ceiling at 100 or 200mcg per dose so i dropped it down and noticed no less results. (later got sick of even cjc with the DAC and just did anhuge 500-700 shot of ghrp2 for appetite. Everybody says 6 is better for appetite, but 2 worked better for me)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 11:08:11 PM »
One of the few i havent used.

From what  i remember, best results were when combined with *i think?* NADH and t4. I forget the doses.... Also adding cjc increased the gh pulse as well.

I prefer cjc with dac, as i could just do a single injection (1 or 2 whole vials.. I forget the dosage), since cjc gave me uncomfortable/unpleasant "flushing" that make my facebfeel like it was gonna pop. Didnt matter the pep brand, as for a while i was a "tester" for 4-5 different pep companies and got that from every brand.

I think i remember the 677 stuff producing better results (with cjc) than ghrp2 and 6.

how would i take NADH with the mk677/t4 ? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 10:43:44 PM »
I used mk677 briefly a few weeks years ago. It was the liquid form and stopped after a few weeks. Didn't feel any of the sides I read about online and it tasted like shit.

I just started taking it again from another producer and what a difference. Hands going numb at night, tired after 1/2 hour. Feeling of going hypo and extreme hunger. Now I understand what people meant by ravenous hunger on this stuff. Sleep is much improved, especially while on Tren.

Haven't took it long enough to see physical changes. I'm cutting so perhaps the food I'm eating and the amount has kept me from holding alot of water. My weight has pretty much stayed the same from the time I started running this secretagog.

Will go 2 weeks mk677 and switch to high quality hgh Meditrope blacktops for a month at 4 iu a day. Will cycle this back and forth indefinitely.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 03:22:29 AM »
Which brand of MK are you using? Yeh I've been surprised by how well it works (ordered another 3 bottles) can't remember the last time a 'legal' supplement actually worked lol

I've felt more from MK at 20mg a day than from legit Jintropin at 3.33IU a day. Same side effects (numb, tight hands...slightly sore knees, hunger) but actual results. Weight up 10 pounds and strength is noticeable up as well