Author Topic: Trump has evolved. His best performance yet  (Read 6814 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump has evolved. His best performance yet
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2017, 06:04:49 PM »
Lol..now the video has been edited to block out their chants of "donald trump donald trump"...hahha who controls the media?
real men= no rubbers

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2017, 06:51:24 PM »
He destroyed Killary Nov. 8
if you called destroyed getting less votes

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 02:28:16 AM »
Lol..now the video has been edited to block out their chants of "donald trump donald trump"...hahha who controls the media?

it's common knowledge that the crowd was bussed in. they probably cut the chanting out because it was a bit OTT . what has trump done that would make a "genuine" crowd in poland chant his name ?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
it's common knowledge that the crowd was bussed in. they probably cut the chanting out because it was a bit OTT . what has trump done that would make a "genuine" crowd in poland chant his name ?

Taking Poland is a common , first step , in any plan for world domination  ;D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 05:14:29 AM »
It was a good speech, and very much expressed the positions he's previously articulated. I wish he was like this all the time.

He stuck to the script, and he sounded eloquent. That's good. His strong point isn't language. It's showmanship and, yes, even his bombastic style.

Do we agree that when he veers off when he gets shaky? Not necessarily with the concepts and ideas he wants to express, but with how he expresses them. He's witty and he thinks on his feet, but his vocabulary and command of the English language are not the best, so off-script he ends up using this simplistic language, full of repetitive sentence structures and somewhat disjointed sentences.

This.

I dont understand why he still acts like moron when he has it in him to be pretty capable.

It could be that he is still catering to his base, but i dont understand why? His base will never support his democrat opponent in an election anyway. (I presume he will be the republican candidate at next election).

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 05:58:05 AM »

This.

I dont understand why he still acts like moron when he has it in him to be pretty capable.

It could be that he is still catering to his base, but i dont understand why? His base will never support his democrat opponent in an election anyway. (I presume he will be the republican candidate at next election).

are you saying that Trump's base is essentially moron 'Murica that calls for "simplistic language, full of repetitive sentence structures and somewhat disjointed sentences?"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 06:15:51 AM »
are you saying that Trump's base is essentially moron 'Murica that calls for "simplistic language, full of repetitive sentence structures and somewhat disjointed sentences?"

Muh rural uneducated Trump voters!
a

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 06:28:12 AM »

No im saying the republican base all got PHD's from Harward university.

Why did you dislike his speech so much? He did great for once.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 04:54:44 AM »
a

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »

Listen to the speech first it was very motivational and uplifting to them.
He told them they never gave up and kept their pride and heritage...unlike social media low test libs
real men= no rubbers

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »
I cannot listen to trump talk. He comes across dishonest and sleazy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »
I cannot listen to trump talk. He comes across dishonest and sleazy.

Exactly why I stopped listening to Obama speak during his first term.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 02:03:50 PM »
Exactly why I stopped listening to Obama speak during his first term.
You probably couldn't understand the big words President Barack Obama used and prefer trump because he is limited to a 2nd grade level of speech.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 02:32:03 PM »
You probably couldn't understand the big words President Barack Obama used and prefer trump because he is limited to a 2nd grade level of speech.

Yes I could understand the "big words" Obama read off his teleprompter.  I did have trouble understanding him when he was off script though.  He is a horrible speaker without his teleprompter.  Doesn't think on his feet very well. 

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2017, 03:23:20 PM »
Yes I could understand the "big words" Obama read off his teleprompter.  I did have trouble understanding him when he was off script though.  He is a horrible speaker without his teleprompter.  Doesn't think on his feet very well. 
President Barack Obama was one of the nation's best orators. He's up there with Roosevelt and Churchill, etc. FACT

Trump has no command of language. Sub 50 for presidents.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 04:25:46 PM »
President Barack Obama was one of the nation's best orators. He's up there with Roosevelt and Churchill, etc. FACT

Trump has no command of language. Sub 50 for presidents.

No, what you've stated is an opinion, not a fact.  Obama was one of the best readers of a teleprompter.  That's what I (and many others) believe, but it's also just an opinion.  If you think that man speaks well without his teleprompter then we will just have to agree to disagree.  And if you are mentioning him the same breath with some of the best orators of our time, then I'd say put the crack pipe down and slowly step away from the keyboard.    

Regarding Trump, he actually does very well when he sticks to the script, and he's better than Obama off script.  His problem is acting like a little kid with Twitter, etc.  He definitely isn't the most articulate person in the world, but he's more authentic than Obama ever was.      

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 06:46:30 PM »
Obama's speeches were incredibly fake/scripted. Never understood why some considered him a great speaker. He had no true charisma about him.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2017, 07:15:32 PM »
Obama's speeches were incredibly fake/scripted. Never understood why some considered him a great speaker. He had no true charisma about him.
::) Who in your opinion was a good speaker?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2017, 07:18:40 PM »
No, what you've stated is an opinion, not a fact.  Obama was one of the best readers of a teleprompter.  That's what I (and many others) believe, but it's also just an opinion.  If you think that man speaks well without his teleprompter then we will just have to agree to disagree.  And if you are mentioning him the same breath with some of the best orators of our time, then I'd say put the crack pipe down and slowly step away from the keyboard.    

Regarding Trump, he actually does very well when he sticks to the script, and he's better than Obama off script.  His problem is acting like a little kid with Twitter, etc.  He definitely isn't the most articulate person in the world, but he's more authentic than Obama ever was.      
Pretty balanced, validated opinion.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2017, 10:15:17 AM »
::) Who in your opinion was a good speaker?
Presidentially?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2017, 12:27:11 PM »
Listen to the speech first it was very motivational and uplifting to them.
He told them they never gave up and kept their pride and heritage...unlike social media low test libs

i did listen to it and it was complete garbage and empty rhetoric. he kept going on about the enemy (islamic terrorism) when poland has absolutely no issue with it and how the polish never give up. when in reality the poles were crushed within weeks during WWII and they currently have no enemies (very much unlike the US)

complete garbage. you really have to be an airhead to think that was a good speech.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2017, 12:39:23 PM »
Yes I could understand the "big words" Obama read off his teleprompter.  I did have trouble understanding him when he was off script though.  He is a horrible speaker without his teleprompter.  Doesn't think on his feet very well.  

"Obama is the nation's orator-in-chief, and he deserves the title and the accolades"

David Kusnet

And when concluding his 2014 State of the Union address, Obama preached perseverance:

"America has never come easy. Our freedom, our democracy, has never been easy. Sometimes, we stumble, we make mistakes; we get frustrated or discouraged … But if we work together – if we summon what is best in us … with our feet planted firmly in today, but our eyes cast toward tomorrow, I know it is within our reach."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »
"Obama is the nation's orator-in-chief, and he deserves the title and the accolades"

David Kusnet

And when concluding his 2014 State of the Union address, Obama preached perseverance:

"America has never come easy. Our freedom, our democracy, has never been easy. Sometimes, we stumble, we make mistakes; we get frustrated or discouraged … But if we work together – if we summon what is best in us … with our feet planted firmly in today, but our eyes cast toward tomorrow, I know it is within our reach."

Yes he was a master at reading words off his cue cards.  Not impressed. 

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2017, 04:14:37 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2017, 07:55:05 PM »
Yes he was a master at reading words off his cue cards.  Not impressed. 

Everyone uses teleprompters you idiot...whats your point?