Author Topic: Jim Quinn and Mike Mattarazo  (Read 18950 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: Jim Quinn and Mike Mattarazo
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2017, 05:16:20 PM »
Quinn did live in New York City at that time and somehow managed to pay Manhattan rent with no day job. There was a gay scene in midtown and there was a bar named rounds. If I remember correctly it was on 53rd St. Hollywood actors are known to be sexual deviants who pay bodybuilders to do sick shit. Michael J. Fox was in a movie at that time called the secret of my success which filmed in New York.

Who knows if it's true or not but the pieces all fit.

Thank you.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »
Thank you.
What the fuck are you thanking him for?
He didnt prove your point.
I grew up in NYC too..I know all about the gay scene there.
There used to be a tranny bar off 8th ave and 44th street {i think }called "Esquilitas" {i think that was the name}.
In the early 90s there was a rather well known professional bodybuilder that used to frequent there ALL the time.
If I said his name every single guy here over 35 would know who he is. Am I gonna blow him up the way you may have done?
No.
Mattarazzo isnt even alive anymore--so thats double fucked up .

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2017, 11:47:30 PM »
What is fucked is the top guys in bodybuilding going to such extremes with drugs and training, and having peanuts to show for it.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 01:26:34 AM »
I love such raunchy stories!  hahaha

And, worse thing is, they are totally credible, looking at how filthy the BB scene has always been.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 01:36:10 AM »
I love such raunchy stories!  hahaha

And, worse thing is, they are totally credible, looking at how filthy the BB scene has always been.....

this

and beefy, do you have any stories on A,J,  Mr.Arthur Jones?

heard he enjoyed watching Sergio nail his wife

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 02:25:49 AM »
What the fuck are you thanking him for?
He didnt prove your point.
I grew up in NYC too..I know all about the gay scene there.
There used to be a tranny bar off 8th ave and 44th street {i think }called "Esquilitas" {i think that was the name}.
In the early 90s there was a rather well known professional bodybuilder that used to frequent there ALL the time.
If I said his name every single guy here over 35 would know who he is. Am I gonna blow him up the way you may have done?
No.
Mattarazzo isnt even alive anymore--so thats double fucked up .

He didn't bring up the movie. I just happened to remember it. Much of it was filmed in Midtown, so it makes perfect sense that Fox would've stayed at the Waldorf, as did many top celebrities. Of course, no one can prove it unless they have pictures, but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence and none of it contradicts his story.

The problem with professional bodybuilding is that it's an expensive proposition without a lot of financial reward. Thus, the propensity for pro bodybuilders to perform disgusting sex acts on homosexuals for money.

The Secret of My Success (sometimes stylized as The Secret of My Succe$s) is a 1987 American comedy film produced and directed by Herbert Ross, and starring Michael J. Fox and Helen Slater.

Brantley Foster (Michael J. Fox) is a recent graduate of Kansas State University who moves to New York City where he has landed a entry level job as a financier.

The film opened on April 10, 1987, and debuted at number one at the box office, taking $7.8 million in its opening weekend.[9] It stayed at No. 1 for 5 weeks, and was in the top ten films for 2 months

Spin City is an American television sitcom that aired from September 17, 1996, until April 30, 2002, on ABC. Created by Gary David Goldberg and Bill Lawrence, the show was based on a fictional local government running New York City, and originally starred Michael J. Fox as Mike Flaherty, the Deputy Mayor of New York

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2017, 02:26:46 AM »
Did you hear what Michael J Fox's favourite Ice Cream is?

Doesn't matter he's going to fucking drop it anyway

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 02:30:55 AM »
I can't help but feel that Bob Chick knows what Michael J's cock looks like.
P

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 02:42:51 AM »
If you want proof...I can repost some of my old stories that old Getbig mods removed many years ago. Maybe my Mike Katz story? Or worse stuff?

Please satisfy our curiosity about Katz.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 02:49:44 AM »
If you want proof...I can repost some of my old stories that old Getbig mods removed many years ago. Maybe my Mike Katz story? Or worse stuff?

Worse stuff please!
A thousand times more nicer to read than bb-ers who think it's interesting to watch them bench press over and over again

It's a drug ridden retard sport, so why not stop lying about it all and tell what was really done and performed?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 03:17:36 AM »
Worse stuff please!
A thousand times more nicer to read than bb-ers who think it's interesting to watch them bench press over and over again

It's a drug ridden retard sport, so why not stop lying about it all and tell what was really done and performed?

At the first bodybuilding gym that I ever belonged to, there was this huge guy. It seems that no matter what time I would go to the gym he was there. So, I asked the owner of the gym what that guy did for a living. He said "nothing." He's on welfare.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 03:37:30 AM »
Worse stuff please!

at least power lifters don't engage Iin this kind of f@ggotry

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 03:55:03 AM »
Quinn did live in New York City at that time and somehow managed to pay Manhattan rent with no day job. There was a gay scene in midtown and there was a bar named rounds. If I remember correctly it was on 53rd St. Hollywood actors are known to be sexual deviants who pay bodybuilders to do sick shit. Michael J. Fox was in a movie at that time called the secret of my success which filmed in New York.

Who knows if it's true or not but the pieces all fit.

Thank you.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 05:23:15 AM »
Guys I just spoke with Mike, I know him through Ian Zering and actually developed his post diagnosis  fitness protocol after he fired his first trainer,  and he said this story is 100% FALSE.

In his opinion Jim Quin is an unattractive bully and he never met Mike Mazzaratto. I also know for a fact his favorite bodybuilder is Mike Francois.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 05:31:06 AM »
Guys I just spoke with Mike, I know him through Ian Zering and actually developed his post diagnosis  fitness protocol after he fired his first trainer,  and he said this story is 100% FALSE.

In his opinion Jim Quin is an unattractive bully and he never met Mike Mazzaratto. I also know for a fact his favorite bodybuilder is Mike Francois.

This settles it.

Because if it was true he would have told you "yes, did that all the time".

Y

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 05:40:10 AM »

So the guy was on to muscle men with colostomy bags? Fucker was sicker than previous thought... ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 05:45:44 AM »
at least power lifters don't engage Iin this kind of f@ggotry

A lot of powerlifters are guys who work in the trades or construction, and go to the gym after work. Conversely, bodybuilding tends to attract a lot of pretty boys who believe they should be supported because of their looks.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 06:00:25 AM »
This settles it.

Because if it was true he would have told you "yes, did that all the time".

Do you know MJF?  Why would he lie about beefyheavyweights story? 

I get what you're saying that BHW wouldn't lie about something like this,  I mean it seems like a logical story and a likely one time event but why would Mike lie to me?  He's told me everything and has never lied to me before......

I'll see if I can get him to register he so he can squash this rumor.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 06:01:55 AM »
Jim Quinn was one of the bodybuilders hanging out at my house. He sat in my kitchen with a few more guys back in 1992. Didn't say much, quiet guy, very respectful. To be honest the few guys that I hung out with were really just mellow. In he height of the clenbuterol era there was no shaking or speediness at all. Which to this day I wonder why? Sedatives? IDK.

STAY POSITVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 06:02:55 AM »
What did Mike Katz do???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 06:08:17 AM »
Jim Quinn was one of the bodybuilders hanging out at my house. He sat in my kitchen with a few more guys back in 1992. Didn't say much, quiet guy, very respectful. To be honest the few guys that I hung out with were really just mellow. In he height of the clenbuterol era there was no shaking or speediness at all. Which to this day I wonder why? Sedatives? IDK.

STAY POSITVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valium was big back then.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 06:19:54 AM »
dim chin and dyke toadaratso

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2017, 07:10:14 AM »
Do you know MJF?  Why would he lie about beefyheavyweights story? 

I get what you're saying that BHW wouldn't lie about something like this,  I mean it seems like a logical story and a likely one time event but why would Mike lie to me?  He's told me everything and has never lied to me before......

I'll see if I can get him to register he so he can squash this rumor.

I am not doubting the iron clad bond between you and MJF.

We seem to have a conundrum, however.
Y

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2017, 07:19:39 AM »
Valium was big back then.

Yeah, that was never brought up. Nothing was ever discussed, it was only talked about with the one guy that I was actually helping. I never thought of sedatives but when I look back now I can see how these guys moved like turtles,lol. Seriously, nothing seemed to bother these guys they were like in slow motion. I don't think they took much, just enough to calm them down a bit. I mean my friend was not eating, before the contest he ate 3 yams with nothing on them and had nothing to drink the day before or the day of the show. Crazy.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2017, 07:21:14 AM »
I am not doubting the iron clad bond between you and MJF.

We seem to have a conundrum, however.

Thank you for that Grape, sometimes stories can be hard for others to believe on here.

Mike is having trouble registering here so I am willing to let him post from my account, I explained he will need to also post a picture of him holding an upside down coffee cup for verification purposes but he's camera shy these days (due to his condition and not having a makeup artist on staff).

I think the biggest issue I have with Beefy's account is I know for a fact that Mike detests semen, and he will violently projectile vomit upon sight of it.