Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Discussion  (Read 70726 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Los Angeles Press Conference
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2017, 08:41:57 AM »
Both Floyd and Conor will walk away with millions.

So many millions that it is unsure if Conor ever will return to the UFC.

That gif is a shame. Rourke can't even land a punch. More fake than the wrestler.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: mayweather/mcgregor presser
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:53 PM »
It's who gets destroyed in a real fight that matters.  Boxing is for phaggots.  In a real fight Conor would destroy him in 30 seconds.

This boxing match is a farce.  Nothing more than a cash grab for both of them.  Everyone already knows whats going to happen.

Boxing is a real sport and still has some prestige to it.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2017, 09:26:43 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: mayweather/mcgregor presser
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2017, 02:23:13 AM »
Great stuff, please go to East London boxing club and tell then they re fa gg ots

Fuck East London.  England is full of cucks allowing mooslims to live for free and fuck their women.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a bigger bunch of phaggots that the Brits.   I'm an American, if they try to get tough with me I'll perform some ballistic dentistry on them.

They'll have to come here though because I wouldn't set foot in that sorry shit hole.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
just 2 weeks left!!

video footage just released showing how conor knocked down paulie malignaggi!!!  :o :o :o

paulie been everywhere claiming he was pushed  ::) ::) ::) ::) when there was just a photo released, i wonder what he says now when the video evidence is out.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
just 2 weeks left!!

video footage just released showing how conor knocked down paulie malignaggi!!!  :o :o :o

paulie been everywhere claiming he was pushed  ::) ::) ::) ::) when there was just a photo released, i wonder what he says now when the video evidence is out.

Yeah like Conor has a chance

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I do like when stuff like this finally happens and settles the bullshit arguments once and for all.  It always ends up that yes, boxers will kick the shit out of anyone who challenges them to a boxing match.

falco

• Getbig V
All fights where there is a lot of money involved, or a title, are boring, because fighters are playing safe all the time.
I believe its going to be a overhyped shitshow.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
All fights where there is a lot of money involved, or a title, are boring, because fighters are playing safe all the time.
I believe its going to be a overhyped shitshow.

Their split doesn't change regardless of the outcome and there is no title on the line.
This will be boring because unless Mayweather's skills have left him in the last 2 years, McGregor won't lay a glove on him.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Yeah like Conor has a chance

Not against a black with their violent behaviors and all  :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Don't get fooled by this propaganda from Conor's camp.....he has zero chance against Mayweather unless Floyd takes a dive. That is the only way McGregor can possibly win this fight. If you know boxing you know this is true....if you are just a very casual fan who essentially knows nothing about the sweet science you may think McGregor will land his magic left and KO Floyd....

Left me tell you now......McGregor is a very average fighter, not even British title level. He has no chance against one of the best of all time. Fact...bet my house on it.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Conor is not a boxer. He's a MMA fighter with boxing skills. Floyd is a boxer. If you're reading this, I know you will think it's just stupid. It is. Draw your own conclusion, specially if you think Conor has a chance.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
just 2 weeks left!!

Sparring partner isn't going to go serious on Connor at risk of him being injured for the fight.  Straight bullshit.  Floyd is going to wipe him out in less than 4 rounds or just carry him to 12 for the money but unless Conor lands a lucky shot, he's going to lose
A

Charlys69

• Getbig III
is there some rule in the contract which say that McGregor donīt get his purse if he Switch to MMA in this fight ? When he realize that he canīt hit Money with his boxing, it could be possible his ego is taken over......and he finished him on the ground. Would be nice to see what happened after such a rule-change.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
conor has everything going for him in this fight!!

he brings a TOTAL NEW BALLGAME!

mayweather never seen anything like it, never fought anyone like that before

the guy is young, young! 28 years of age, where as mayweather is an old man! 40 years of age! hasnt fought in TWO YEARS!

no motivation left, nothing in the tank! conor is HUNGRY! motivated!!

like a wild animal that will be released in the ring! conor unlike mayweather can fight, he's a real fighter, the real deal! he has been in WARS.

conor is the bigger man! the stronger man, the taller man, he has the reach advantage, the height advantage

the stamina, he can go for days! paulie couldnt keep up! paulie is a WORLD CLASS BOXER and he couldnt keep with conor! he got KNOCKED DOWN by conor! got his face beaten!!

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

the guy is young, young! 28 years of age, where as mayweather is an old man! 40 years of age! hasnt fought in TWO YEARS!

like a wild animal that will be released in the ring! conor unlike mayweather can fight, he's a real fighter, the real deal! he has been in WARS.

conor is the bigger man! the stronger man, the taller man, he has the reach advantage, the height advantage

the stamina, he can go for days! paulie couldnt keep up! paulie is a WORLD CLASS BOXER and he couldnt keep with conor! he got KNOCKED DOWN by conor! got his face beaten!!

This fight reminds me of the Mayweather/Gatti fight. Gatti was the #1 contender and at the top of his game. I was a Gatti fan but this was one of the more lopsided 6 rounds I can ever remember.

Simple Simon

Connor will start out the blocks early catching Flloyd at will with single overhand rights, he won't bother with the jab until the second round where he will keep Floyd off balance for the entire fight and carry him until the later rounds when he will stop him mercifully to avoid any further embarrassment.

oops sorry I got the names in the wrong order...

Simple Simon

This fight reminds me of the Mayweather/Gatti fight. Gatti was the #1 contender and at the top of his game. I was a Gatti fan but this was one of the more lopsided 6 rounds I can ever remember.

He totally annihilated Gatti, as a Gatti fan like yourself, it was hard to watch...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Floyd is a much better fighter and will destroy him.Its a fake fight anyways so not worth talking about.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You fight fans who seem to be so damn sure about the outcome of this fight  .... ought to place a bet and make some extra money.

Especially if you think that Connor will win it as he is the current underdog.

Check out the odds on any sports betting page but remember this ....

If you see a (-) that means that the number next to it is the amount you would need to pay to get 100 in profit, and if there is a (+) then it's reversed. If you place a 100 bet then you would receive the number next to it as profit.

I placed a $10 bet about a month ago that Mayweather will win this fight in the first round. If he does win this fight in the first round ... I will win $200 place the original bet of $10.

I had to make that first round bet  at 20 to 1 because no place in this town would take a bet that Maryweather would KNOCK OUT  Connor  at the 2 minute and 45 second mark of that first round.

I call that my "Psychic Bet".

And no one was willing to tell me what a $10 bet would pay if that actually occurred ... so the opportunity of being a millionaire has passed me by.

Simple Simon

William Hill in the UK have 33-1 for Connor to win on points.

Thats an insult to Mayweather

the rest of the odds are laughable...they don't intend paying out any money on this farce.
http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/11257493/Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Conor+McGregor.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hoping Conor wins in the 4th by KO! :D
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BETHERE,That's definitely no insult. It simply shows how high Mayweather is favored!

I do not fully comprehend how these fight odds are computed but I sorta/kinda believe that the odds are set and changed daily in an attempt  to balance the amount of money that is bet on each side.

If everyone placed a bet onMayweather and if Mayweather did win .... Where would the money come from to pay off all these Mayweather winners?!!!!!

In order to avoid that ... the bookies would have to even up the betting (so to speak) and get more  people to bet on Connor by offering more winnings (33-1?) than the winnings they would receive if they bet on Mayweather.

A 33-1 bet on Connor seems to mean that they (the books) have to get a lot of money placed on Connor .... Enough money to pay off those Mayweather bettors.

I honestly don't fully understand it THOROUGHLY nor how they can compute it on a daily basis, but that's  my simple version of how it works.

A lot of people would risk a $10 bet for the 'remote' possibility of receiving a $330 return.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
KWON, I don't know what the odds are today but if you placed that "Connor wins 4th round" bet last month ...

The "Yes, Connor will" opened at +1000 (bet $100 to win $1,000).

While the "No, he won't" was -2000 (bet $100 to win $5).