Author Topic: Jim Quinn and Mike Mattarazo  (Read 18919 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Jim Quinn and Mike Mattarazo
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2017, 12:21:35 PM »
fixed

BeThere, you are a competitive bodybuilder, have you ever been approached and offered to do some dubious sexual things by schmoes?
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2017, 12:25:44 PM »
BeThere, you are a competitive bodybuilder, have you ever been approached and offered to do some dubious sexual things by schmoes?

I was once asked to do a private photo shoot back in 96, said he just wanted a physique guy for some shots, didnt do it.
Did a job for a camera club in 89, they wanted someone in shape for some photos, one of the photos turned up a couple years later wining second prize in a photo competition in the local paper.

I dont think I come across as desperate and available, hence the lack of offers.
I also dont really act like a bodybuilder when Im not onstage or in the gym, I dress down and am a bit Clark Kentish.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2017, 12:48:19 PM »
no his old fashion ed way was training rich people who wanted to say they were being trained by competitive bodybuilders

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2017, 01:00:02 PM »

The "esquilitas" place was somewhere near there too.
Im pretty sure about the name.
But I kinda remember going to a bar called Sally's as well.

The name is just a bit off, it's probably (La) Escuelita, it was in Times Square for a bit, moved down further, then closed. The owner was killed  by a gay hustler a year or two back.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2017, 03:36:07 PM »
YES!!!
That's the place!
Many a night I've spent in there back in the day.
I just Google'd it and see that they closed just last year.
That's a pretty good run in the tranny bar world.

Some of the most beautiful Puerto Rican t girls there.
I got laid in there a few times too.
Used to go to Limelight with my straight friends--then disappear in the middle of the night and go there.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2017, 05:26:39 PM »
What the fuck are you thanking him for?
He didnt prove your point.
I grew up in NYC too..I know all about the gay scene there.
There used to be a tranny bar off 8th ave and 44th street {i think }called "Esquilitas" {i think that was the name}.
In the early 90s there was a rather well known professional bodybuilder that used to frequent there ALL the time.
If I said his name every single guy here over 35 would know who he is. Am I gonna blow him up the way you may have done?
No.
Mattarazzo isnt even alive anymore--so thats double fucked up .

Right about now, I'm sure you've popped in an old vhs tape of Spin City and have your slacks down around your ankles.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »
bawaaaa   

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2017, 05:51:00 PM »
id imagine everyone who looked decent back in the 80s and 90s in Venice was asked. I was asked several times and I was done competing then but still in great shape. It was my experience that they asked for picture shoots. Always these out of shape donut soft type guys or skinny pale white guy who would hang around the gym. I'm imagining the shoot would lead to much more

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2017, 06:01:02 PM »
id imagine everyone who looked decent back in the 80s and 90s in Venice was asked. I was asked several times and I was done competing then but still in great shape. It was my experience that they asked for picture shoots. Always these out of shape donut soft type guys or skinny pale white guy  who would hang around the gym. I'm imagining the shoot would lead to much more

Kinda like Michael J Fox:

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »
Right about now, I'm sure you've popped in an old vhs tape of Spin City and have your slacks down around your ankles.

I don't get it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2017, 05:09:50 AM »
He's full of shit

Unless you have a database which contains every disgusting gay sex act which ever took place in New York City during the 1980s, I don't see how you can make this claim.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2017, 05:42:21 AM »
The name is just a bit off, it's probably (La) Escuelita, it was in Times Square for a bit, moved down further, then closed. The owner was killed  by a gay hustler a year or two back.
Las esquilitas means the small female squirrell (plural). La escuelita means the small school.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2017, 09:54:20 AM »
Unless you have a database which contains every disgusting gay sex act which ever took place in New York City during the 1980s, I don't see how you can make this claim.

So a second hand story based on the sexual activities of a dead guy and a well known celebrity is acceptable and anyone disputing it has to provide proof.

I like it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2017, 12:17:51 PM »
Las esquilitas means the small female squirrell (plural). La escuelita means the small school.

Yeah, that is why I remembered it. It always stuck me funny that a hardcore gay and tranny club was called the little school.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2017, 01:57:19 PM »
So a second hand story based on the sexual activities of a dead guy and a well known celebrity is acceptable and anyone disputing it has to provide proof.
My point exactly. It's an absurd story. Could it be true? Of course. But somewhere SOME PLACE online there would be similar accounts involving Fox.
The owner was killed  by a gay hustler a year or two back.
OH wow!
I just got off the phone with a friend in NYC and he reminded me that I'd met him a few years ago. Sorta met him. We were at a press release for a Larry Kramer thing. I didn't know who he was. I remember he was morbidly obese and 'dirty'. Like drugs kinda dirty. That's the vibe I got from him. He was with AT LEAST three go-go boys who were CLEARLY working the room. Fucking tacky.
I saw his pic online and still dont remember his face.

The gay hustlers in NYC are totally ghetto and congregate in droves around Christopher St/7th ave.
Two of them killed a friend of mine in 2012. He was a well off florist that lived in the Village for decades.
I always knew he liked dealing with them rather than just finding a boyfriend...I told him numerous times to be careful.
Fucking animals.
http://nypost.com/2015/09/28/male-prostitutes-suffocated-floral-designer-during-rough-sex-prosecutor/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2017, 02:41:52 PM »

I like it.

I never said it was true. I said I don't know. He saying that it's not true. He can't know that.

My point exactly. It's an absurd story. Could it be true? Of course. But somewhere SOME PLACE online there would be similar accounts involving Fox. OH wow!

Suspected gay actors never seem to get outed . How many times have we heard that Tom Cruise is gay yet nobody has ever come out and claimed to be his boyfriend or whatever?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2017, 03:52:10 PM »
I never said it was true. I said I don't know. He saying that it's not true. He can't know that.

Suspected gay actors never seem to get outed . How many times have we heard that Tom Cruise is gay yet nobody has ever come out and claimed to be his boyfriend or whatever?

By this theory then you can't say it is true.  You've created a worm hole.

We hear alot about flat earth, reptilians, teens on insulin, lil orahu.....

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2017, 04:25:58 PM »
I was once asked to do a private photo shoot back in 96, said he just wanted a physique guy for some shots, didnt do it.
Did a job for a camera club in 89, they wanted someone in shape for some photos, one of the photos turned up a couple years later wining second prize in a photo competition in the local paper.

I dont think I come across as desperate and available, hence the lack of offers.
I also dont really act like a bodybuilder when Im not onstage or in the gym, I dress down and am a bit Clark Kentish.

No, you just act like a total asshole on here.

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2017, 06:43:04 PM »

You make a totally valid point. I can't know if it's true or not. I mis-spoke.
You're also correct about gay actors never REALLY getting caught out there.
Other than Travolta --I dunno any big stars of today that have gotten caught like that.

Either way--
I know what it's like to be in the closet.
If for whatever reason somebody chooses to stay in there---let them.
Outing somebody is just wrong.

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2017, 04:29:35 AM »
No, you just act like a total asshole on here.

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed... ;D