Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno sues Jay Cutler / Lou Phillips  (Read 13872 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Lou Ferrigno sues Jay Cutler / Lou Phillips
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
"The Governor supports his friend Lou Ferrigno during this difficult period in his life, and wishes him great success with his case"

what is this difficult period Arnold is referring to?

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »
I  liked Lou Diamond Phillips , if Lou is suing him I hope he drops dead.

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 02:34:33 PM »
This was a great joke you got me going.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 03:25:40 AM »
Its a wind-up.

Zzzzzz  :P

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: ANOTHER Lou Ferrigno Lawsuit ???
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 04:14:56 AM »
Jay is a super guy I took a picture of him with my girlfriend, he was all smiles.

Of course.. He won't be smiling if you takes a picture with him
I am a mini beast

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Misguided Ferrigno Sues Lou Diamond Phillips...
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 05:48:30 AM »
Misguided Ferrigno Sues Hollywood Star
Daily Variety
April 10, 2006

Former professional bodybuilder and actor Lou Ferrigno filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of Los Angeles on Monday against 'La Bamba' actor Lou Diamond Phillips, alleging that the Hollywood star is "profiting from the misappropriation" of the name 'Lou' in all types of print and television media.  According to a spokesperson for Lou Diamond Phillips, the actor intends to fight the case in court. "We have reviewed the complaint and found it to be frivolous and without merit," said Frank Albertson, an attorney with the high-powered Wilshire Avenue firm of Cahill, Albertson, Hyatt & Solters. He added, "We plan to countersue Mr. Ferrigno for malicious prosecution, false portrayal in a public light, and defamation of character."  Ferrigno, who recently made news by suing his brother for using the Ferrigno surname in his fitness business, had no comment through his spokesperson. Former action hero and current California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a good friend of Ferrigno. His press secretary released a statement saying: "The Governor supports his friend Lou Ferrigno during this difficult period in his life, and wishes him great success with his case."  While legal pundits think Ferrigno has gone too far in suing someone over the use of their first name, Loyola-Marymount Law Professor Daniel Capra sees the case as a toss-up.  "If Mr. Ferrigno can prove that Mr. Diamond-Phillips is attempting to cash in on the use of the name 'Lou' without justification, or for the sole purpose of profiting through the use of that name, a jury could find for Mr. Ferrigno."  The case, one of first impression by the California Courts, could go to trial as early as August.

Incredible!!!

SE

Very well written and convincing. Seems just like it came out of a newspaper. Are you a writer?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 06:48:12 AM »
Very well written and convincing. Seems just like it came out of a newspaper. Are you a writer?

Ed is a professional getbig message poster.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 08:05:43 AM »
I think he makes a great Hulk!

He looks like the GAP troll on roids.

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 08:43:15 AM »
I saw Lou in a recent picture he starting to sag.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »

Sweet gig ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 08:02:01 PM »
Ron pays me on a sliding scale:

A dime for each post that makes him smile
A quarter for each post that makes him laugh
A dollar for each post that makes milk come out of his nose
Two dollars for each post that makes him laugh so hard he wakes up his newborn son
Five bucks for each post that becomes a "Steeky"
Ten bucks for each post that is re-published by a major magazine

So far, I've made $8.45. Thanks for your support.

Special "Minimum Wage" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
Ron pays me on a sliding scale:

A dime for each post that makes him smile
A quarter for each post that makes him laugh
A dollar for each post that makes milk come out of his nose
Two dollars for each post that makes him laugh so hard he wakes up his newborn son
Five bucks for each post that becomes a "Steeky"
Ten bucks for each post that is re-published by a major magazine

So far, I've made $8.45. Thanks for your support.

Special "Minimum Wage" Ed

Special Ed needs Union representation....MORE PAY FOR SPECIAL ED. :D

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »
YOu cannot even say Lou would sue his own Father because he already tried that from what I hear.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 06:37:51 PM »
Rumor has it that Louie's legal team is in the process of trademarking the color green as the exclusive property of Lou Ferrigno.

yes i heard that...Interestingly enough the $20 dollar bill is also the color green

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »
Misguided Ferrigno Sues Hollywood Star
Daily Variety
April 10, 2006

Former professional bodybuilder and actor Lou Ferrigno filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of Los Angeles on Monday against 'La Bamba' actor Lou Diamond Phillips, alleging that the Hollywood star is "profiting from the misappropriation" of the name 'Lou' in all types of print and television media.  According to a spokesperson for Lou Diamond Phillips, the actor intends to fight the case in court. "We have reviewed the complaint and found it to be frivolous and without merit," said Frank Albertson, an attorney with the high-powered Wilshire Avenue firm of Cahill, Albertson, Hyatt & Solters. He added, "We plan to countersue Mr. Ferrigno for malicious prosecution, false portrayal in a public light, and defamation of character."  Ferrigno, who recently made news by suing his brother for using the Ferrigno surname in his fitness business, had no comment through his spokesperson. Former action hero and current California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a good friend of Ferrigno. His press secretary released a statement saying: "The Governor supports his friend Lou Ferrigno during this difficult period in his life, and wishes him great success with his case."  While legal pundits think Ferrigno has gone too far in suing someone over the use of their first name, Loyola-Marymount Law Professor Daniel Capra sees the case as a toss-up.  "If Mr. Ferrigno can prove that Mr. Diamond-Phillips is attempting to cash in on the use of the name 'Lou' without justification, or for the sole purpose of profiting through the use of that name, a jury could find for Mr. Ferrigno."  The case, one of first impression by the California Courts, could go to trial as early as August.

Incredible!!!

SE

You've made this shit up.

Right?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise