Author Topic: Mayweather Jr's Tax situation  (Read 11884 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mayweather Jr's Tax situation
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2017, 09:45:36 AM »
BETHERE, I don't know anything about John's apples, but if you ask me if the cat in the box is alive or dead, I could possibly be of assistance!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2017, 10:28:14 PM »
How much is this fucker supposed to be worth? I thought it was a couple hundred million.

What? He's claiming he's broke?

He claims he's worth 800 million dollars which is probably his lifetime total earnings however he assumes we don't know that he has to pay out of his winnings maybe 10% to his manager 10% to his advisor 10% to his consultant and 10% or more to his training team and cut men and Dr for every fight and then yes to pay taxes on that so it's 800 million is more like 150 or something and that's not even including his so-called businesses and his staff of dozens and dozens if not hundreds of employees including his bodyguards alone making six figures each even though he's been fucking retired for two years. And he claims he's a businessman yet he can not read. Seriously the dude cannot read. He's illiterate. How can he read a prospectus or a balance sheet for quarterly reports and he said so-called businessman? And the dude walks around with that hundred something million-dollar check which he hasn't deposited yet showing it off to everybody yet he's too broke to pay the IRS?

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »
He claims he's worth 800 million dollars which is probably his lifetime total earnings however he assumes we don't know that he has to pay out of his winnings maybe 10% to his manager 10% to his advisor 10% to his consultant and 10% or more to his training team and cut men and Dr for every fight and then yes to pay taxes on that so it's 800 million is more like 150 or something and that's not even including his so-called businesses and his staff of dozens and dozens if not hundreds of employees including his bodyguards alone making six figures each even though he's been fucking retired for two years. And he claims he's a businessman yet he can not read. Seriously the dude cannot read. He's illiterate. How can he read a prospectus or a balance sheet for quarterly reports and he said so-called businessman? And the dude walks around with that hundred something million-dollar check which he hasn't deposited yet showing it off to everybody yet he's too broke to pay the IRS?

And you have a net worth of?