Author Topic: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!  (Read 18024 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
I know u think of shannon sharpie every night. But trust me. OJ doesnt even know who the fuck he is.

Watch the video clip dummy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 03:06:54 PM »
Shannon Sharpe is very relevant. Like OJ, he is a hall of fame football player. Shannon Sharp in on national television 5 days a week (ESPN). OJ is very aware of Shannon Sharpe.

shannon works for FS1 not espn

E
E

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2017, 03:10:24 PM »
shannon works for FS1 not espn

E

Oh ok I see him on TV with Skip Bayless everyday. I thought that it was a ESPN show. Either way, he is relevant in the world today.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 03:13:24 PM »
Oh ok I see him on TV with Skip Bayless everyday. I thought that it was a ESPN show. Either way, he is relevant in the world today.

skip left espn after the nba finals last year, shannon is his new steven a smith

E
E

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 03:15:38 PM »

.01% of America watches ESPN or whatever cable network he works for. Just because ur in love with him, doesnt mean 99.99% of America knows who the fuck he is.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »
we can blame oj all day long

but we must also take into account that his father was a gay man dressed in drag who died of the aids

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »
I just hope he doesnt jaywalk....these racist pigs might give him life without parole for it.
They gave him 30 years for theft. Cause they couldnt blame him for the murders.

Maybe if he jaywalked a white cop can shoot him and put him where he belongs,underground.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 03:17:41 PM »
Watch the video clip dummy.

I dont waste my time watching OJ wannabes.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 03:17:45 PM »
FYI: I saw a poll that 80% of white people think that he was guilty and 60% of black people feel that he was guilty. The court of public opinion is not on his side. Shannon Sharpe just yesterday said that he has no love for OJ. Shannon said that OJ does not embrace the black community, so Shannon refuses to embrace OJ.

OJ was actually ahead of his time in this regard. He saw that the "black community" was a complete fail. So, he married a white woman and took up golf. So, he wouldn't have to deal with blacks.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
FYI: I saw a poll that 80% of white people think that he was guilty and 60% of black people feel that he was guilty. The court of public opinion is not on his side. Shannon Sharpe just yesterday said that he has no love for OJ. Shannon said that OJ does not embrace the black community, so Shannon refuses to embrace OJ.
What does this even mean? I embrace people on an individual basis. Not just because of the color of their skin.

Newsflash: Charlize Theron is also an African American.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 03:19:55 PM »
skip left espn after the nba finals last year, shannon is his new steven a smith

E

Steven A Smith earlier today...

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2017, 03:21:20 PM »
Maybe if he jaywalked a white cop can shoot him and put him where he belongs,underground.

Another racist outed. Anyone one else?
He is gonna being golfing everyday, slaying fine white pussy 7 days a week, and living very comfortably from October.
So u can go fuck yourself.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2017, 03:21:43 PM »
What does this even mean? I embrace people on an individual basis. Not just because of the color of their skin.

Newsflash: Charlize Theron is also an African American.

Shizzo, from what I have heard, OJ Simpson distanced himself from black people.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »
Shizzo, from what I have heard, OJ Simpson distanced himself from black people.

Of course he did. Look at the movies he was in. He was regularly the only black guy:

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »
Funniest part about the court of public opinion is that 99.9% of them don't have a law degree, and whether OJ was guilty or innocent of those murders that 99.9% court of public opinion are talking out of their ass.

The most stupidest ones usually respond with "well I watched the trial on tv"

SMH  ::)
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 03:39:08 PM »
Funniest part about the court of public opinion is that 99.9% of them don't have a law degree, and whether OJ was guilty or innocent of those murders that 99.9% court of public opinion are talking out of their ass.

The most stupidest ones usually respond with "well I watched the trial on tv"

SMH  ::)

That's why it's called an opinion

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 03:42:13 PM »
Another racist outed. Anyone one else?
He is gonna being golfing everyday, slaying fine white pussy 7 days a week, and living very comfortably from October.
So u can go fuck yourself.

Hmm, which poster is racist as well: you!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2017, 03:42:27 PM »
That's why it's called an opinion

watching people debate/argue about something like this is like any religious/politics threaq. everyone thinks they are right yet are too blinded to even consider what the other side points out so its just retarded
"

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 03:43:27 PM »
yes oj is guilty. yes nicole was a cheating mudshark. to bad ron goldman was also banging her.( yes he was) i even think oj son was banging her too. she used to bang alot of ojs black football buddies. and yes this is well known. she was especially fond of marcus allen. ( i think thats the dindues name) oj will never get touched by the cops again . he knows it. all he has to do is scream racist. he thought he could get away with the robbery cuz he got away with the murders. hes a worthless dindu and yes he will live nicely and slay lots of stupid white skanks. unless SOMEONE does something to stop him. im sure someone out there has had so much of him and his crap thay cant take it anymore. and oj will be  squashed!!

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
yes oj is guilty. yes nicole was a cheating mudshark. to bad ron goldman was also banging her.( yes he was) i even think oj son was banging her too. she used to bang alot of ojs black football buddies. and yes this is well known. she was especially fond of marcus allen. ( i think thats the dindues name) oj will never get touched by the cops again . he knows it. all he has to do is scream racist. he thought he could get away with the robbery cuz he got away with the murders. hes a worthless dindu and yes he will live nicely and slay lots of stupid white skanks. unless SOMEONE does something to stop him. im sure someone out there has had so much of him and his crap thay cant take it anymore. and oj will be  squashed!!

Why dont u do it. Tough guy. U wont....cause ur a fuckin little pussy. Now go fuck yourself.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2017, 03:49:38 PM »
Hmm, which poster is racist as well: you!

Yes i am. I hate u fuckin racist pigs.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2017, 03:53:30 PM »
Why dont u do it. Tough guy. U wont....cause ur a fuckin little pussy. Now go fuck yourself.

You been posting tough guy and OJ jock grabbing shit since you popped in here, and it's rather amusing how you incessantly post he will be screwing white broads. Let him. The ones who will fornicate with this degenerate and murderer are not worth a shit to white men anyway. And some of us are truly happy with our own wives and children versus cuck dreams you keep envisioning of skanks fucking OJ or how we can be his water and refreshment boy or while he plays golf or his homo-punk in his bed room.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »
Yes i am. I hate u fuckin racist pigs.

Does that include racist black pigs too?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2017, 03:56:26 PM »
And while we're at it, why do you give a flying fuck that some white men didlike or even hate non-white men?

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
Ur last 3 rants....makes no sense.
So just shut up already.