Author Topic: Peds for beginner -Figure class  (Read 1813 times)

Gofigure

• Getbig I
Peds for beginner -Figure class
« on: October 19, 2017, 04:51:30 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm a female new here & new to steroids.
I'm just started out with Anavar, 10mg day for 8 weeks on , 4 weeks off. I feel stronger & look a bit  harder when I'm on it.

When I first tried them a year ago, I did Anavar, T3 & Clenbuterol stack together and my long hair immediately  started falling out, in clumps!
I stopped and just continued with the Anavar & it's been fine. I recently tried just the Clen again & same thing happened - my hair started shedding immediately! It wasn't as severe as when I took all three, but it was noticeable

Has anyone else ever experienced or heard of this? I cant find ANYTHING online that say hair loss is a side effect of Clen. I thought it was the T3 but it happened with  Clen.

Also what would my next things to take beyond Anavar to help me grow more muscle? I should mention I'm older -53. Thank you

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: Peds for beginner -Figure class
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
5mg D-Bol a day 4 to 6 weeks?

Clen as a broncilator/cns stim should have no effect on hair loss?!?  Anyone with more knowledge on it chime in here, I'm interested to see if there would be any possible way it could impact on this...

Gofigure

• Getbig I
Re: Peds for beginner -Figure class
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:43:32 PM »
Thank you! Yes I Googled & Googled & I could find zero reports/evidence:studies of any broncodialator affecting hair. Makes no sense at all but it definitely happened to me so I must have weird body chemistry.

And so D-Bol 5 mg 4-6 weeks. Then how long to you rest before doing another cycle?
And what support & post cycle stuff?
I take NAC every day. That's all I know about