Author Topic: Woman Gets 15 Months in Texting Suicide Case  (Read 9850 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Woman Gets 15 Months in Texting Suicide Case
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2017, 08:02:05 PM »
So you can go to jail for telling people to kill themselves and then they do.

I can't count the number of times someone on this board, including myself, have told someone else
to kill themselves.

SF, ND, FF, Howard, bigmc, mm2017, conker, chaos, primemuscle, Shizzo/Phoenix... and all the others I encouraged to suicide themselves I want to officially rescind that "suggestion". Well, maybe not for muscleman2017. That one might be worth a few years in the slammer.

Thats why the sentence was stayed.  The judge agreed with the defense that this would go through a fairly lengthy appellate process. First amendments and how it applies to test etc.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2017, 12:26:07 AM »
Read a transcript of texts exchanges, this went on for weeks.

The guy was suicidal but wasn't sure about killing himself, she kept saying do it, don't cancel on me again, just do it. get it over n done with...etc.

Based on what I've read her involvement had a big part in him doing what he did, although of course he was already depressed, suicidal and crying for help...she was the feather that tipped the scale.

I think she deserves it just from a sadistic point of view.

Sadistic? By telling someone what to do? How many times have you heard about someone threatening suicide by jumping off a building and the people below are yelling, "Jump! Jump!"
So now if the person does jump we have to go after everyone in the crowd we can identify
that yelled "Jump".

Jesus fucking Christ! People complain about government over reach but when push comes to shove they always want to give more power to government and more control over our lives.

If someone kills themselves because someone else told them maybe there are more issues involved.

It's not, or shouldn't, be a crime to be mean or sadistic. It should be a crime to ACT mean or sadistic.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2017, 12:27:21 AM »
Penislust...you didn't tell bigmc to kill himself. You asked him to post a pic of his 12-inch arms and he had a meltdown until he almost offed himself.

Don't feel guilty about that. You should kill yourself for letting another man call you Elf as a term of endearment.

LOL

Um, just for the record, I was a Jedi.

BTW, where the hell have you been? This board is really going to shite.

Rimstinger

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 02:13:30 AM »
Sadistic? By telling someone what to do? How many times have you heard about someone threatening suicide by jumping off a building and the people below are yelling, "Jump! Jump!"
So now if the person does jump we have to go after everyone in the crowd we can identify
that yelled "Jump".

Jesus fucking Christ! People complain about government over reach but when push comes to shove they always want to give more power to government and more control over our lives.

If someone kills themselves because someone else told them maybe there are more issues involved.

It's not, or shouldn't, be a crime to be mean or sadistic. It should be a crime to ACT mean or sadistic.  

Don't you think it's sadistic to yell jump at someone suicidal by a building edge? I saw my neighbour jump from the 6th and slam on the pavement. I can tell you to this day it remains the most brutal and shocking thing I ever saw with my own eyes and there's nothing funny or entertaining about it.

I guess there's too many of us on this planet and live on top of each other, in a way we're passive and may be even glad even glad when someone eliminates themselves...more space, air and food for us.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »
She looks worse Because she's standing next to Dennis Quaid

Dennis Quaid's making Ariella Palumbo look like shit. Even more so

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2017, 08:13:28 AM »
You never say that when blacks are involved..

If she was black, she would have gotten 20 years..
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 08:20:38 AM »
Penislust...you didn't tell bigmc to kill himself. You asked him to post a pic of his 12-inch arms and he had a meltdown until he almost offed himself.

Don't feel guilty about that. You should kill yourself for letting another man call you Elf as a term of endearment.

LOL
Yes......Mr. Lust of the penis, is a hypocrite of the highest order. Not to mention, that he is probably a legit homeless person living in Hawaii.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2017, 08:24:14 AM »

Proof of British takeover. Who's account isn't hacked these days?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2017, 08:39:55 AM »
So you can go to jail for telling people to kill themselves and then they do.

I can't count the number of times someone on this board, including myself, have told someone else
to kill themselves.

SF, ND, FF, Howard, bigmc, mm2017, conker, chaos, primemuscle, Shizzo/Phoenix... and all the others I encouraged to suicide themselves I want to officially rescind that "suggestion". Well, maybe not for muscleman2017. That one might be worth a few years in the slammer.

Hi Uncle Pedolust  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »

Penislust, you were an Elf and rumor has it you wore Wes like a loose fitting condom.

LOL

I've been around. I don't post much anymore. Between the dicksuckers like Josh Rehaluk, Joon, Fat Alex Gauthier, True Adonis, Goodrum, Matt Canning and their hundreds of stupid fucking gimmicks....Be There and bigmc acting like the childish, immature 12 year old girls they are....and the complete retardation of Howard and Primehomosexual this board has become a reflection of Fat Ron Avidan.

For fuck's sake....KING SHIZZO is a top three poster now. When something sucks this bad it is definitely time to post elsewhere.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2017, 10:35:39 AM »
Penislust, you were an Elf and rumor has it you wore Wes like a loose fitting condom.

LOL

I've been around. I don't post much anymore. Between the dicksuckers like Josh Rehaluk, Joon, Fat Alex Gauthier, True Adonis, Goodrum, Matt Canning and their hundreds of stupid fucking gimmicks....Be There and bigmc acting like the childish, immature 12 year old girls they are....and the complete retardation of Howard and Primehomosexual this board has become a reflection of Fat Ron Avidan.

For fuck's sake....KING SHIZZO is a top three poster now. When something sucks this bad it is definitely time to post elsewhere.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »
that yelled "Jump".

How about just being a good person? You, know, like not threatening to beat people who disagree with you? 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 12:36:27 PM »
How much of a bitch do you have to be to kill yourself becuse some worthless whore said so?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 12:54:19 PM »
How much of a bitch do you have to be to kill yourself becuse some worthless whore said so?

That's the power of the vagina in full effect

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 08:10:26 PM »

If she was black, she would have gotten 20 years..

Because she wouldve had priors?

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 08:26:43 PM »
Freedom of speech continues to be eroded.

Lawyers desperately scrambling to find someone else to blame for everything that happens. 

Politicians, cops and Judges only too happy to help.

exactly.  I guess there's no such thing as personal responsibility anymore.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 12:17:10 AM »
Don't you think it's sadistic to yell jump at someone suicidal by a building edge? I saw my neighbour jump from the 6th and slam on the pavement. I can tell you to this day it remains the most brutal and shocking thing I ever saw with my own eyes and there's nothing funny or entertaining about it.

I guess there's too many of us on this planet and live on top of each other, in a way we're passive and may be even glad even glad when someone eliminates themselves...more space, air and food for us.

Sadistic? Telling someone to jump or to kill themselves? So what do you call burying someone alive? Sawing off their head? Setting them on fire?

We have a lot of word inflation going on these days. You support limiting immigration by certain groups of people and you're a Hitler. I remember when sexual harassment meant have sex with me or you're fired. Now if you are persistent trying to get a date you can get fired or even go to jail. Rape use to mean getting sex by using physical force. Now it's rape if a girl regrets having sex with you.

When you overstate an offense you don't increase it's evil and "badness" but rather diminish the real horror of the original comparison. When I hear the world "rape" now I don't think about someone being overpowered or drugged to have sex and what a extreme violation that is. I think, "Hmm, rape. What do you mean?"

Seeing someone slam onto the pavement is a gruesome and horrible sight. But what does this have to do with the subject at hand? And I really doubt that this girl, or anybody, considers the population numbers when deciding to kill or encourage someone to kill

I just smh when I see how easily people are willing to surrender their freedoms to the government. When you give government the green light on one issue it opens the door to a lot of others.

Just like same sex marriage. Once you redefine marriage then why not allow someone to marry their brother or sister? To have one than one wife or husband? To marry their cat?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 12:22:48 AM »
Read a transcript of texts exchanges, this went on for weeks.

The guy was suicidal but wasn't sure about killing himself, she kept saying do it, don't cancel on me again, just do it. get it over n done with...etc.

Based on what I've read her involvement had a big part in him doing what he did, although of course he was already depressed, suicidal and crying for help...she was the feather that tipped the scale.

I think she deserves it just from a sadistic point of view.

I think it is very plausible that this girl had a lot to do with this boy killing himself. How many men in history have killed themselves over a women? How many men have killed others over a woman? Hate to broach a touchy subject but didn't Radical Plato's suicide have something to do with his ex? Should we arrest a bully who caused a boy to shoot up his school? Arrest a boss for firing an employee who came back to the office and blasted away?

We're setting a new precedent here. And it's not going to stop here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2017, 12:25:53 AM »
How about just being a good person? You, know, like not threatening to beat people who disagree with you? 

How about it? We should all strive to be good people and we all far short. What's your point?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2017, 12:36:11 AM »
Yes......Mr. Lust of the penis, is a hypocrite of the highest order. Not to mention, that he is probably a legit homeless person living in Hawaii.

You allow complete strangers to ejaculate in your mouth. You don't count. You don't matter. But I think we've all accepted that fact that, though most people don't want you here and voted you off and you said you will leave; you really, really need to be on this board.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 01:24:33 AM »
You allow complete strangers to ejaculate in your mouth. You don't count. You don't matter. But I think we've all accepted that fact that, though most people don't want you here and voted you off and you said you will leave; you really, really need to be on this board.
Uhhhh......I think you have me confused for someone else.  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2017, 01:34:28 AM »
I think it is very plausible that this girl had a lot to do with this boy killing himself. How many men in history have killed themselves over a women? How many men have killed others over a woman? Hate to broach a touchy subject but didn't Radical Plato's suicide have something to do with his ex? Should we arrest a bully who caused a boy to shoot up his school? Arrest a boss for firing an employee who came back to the office and blasted away?

We're setting a new precedent here. And it's not going to stop here.
The girl apparently was diagnosed with a  mental illness as well. And that they played off of each other.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2017, 01:45:58 AM »
"woman"

give me a fucking break, it's a little girl

::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2017, 02:13:43 AM »
The girl apparently was diagnosed with a  mental illness as well. And that they played off of each other.

In this day and age, I think you can find a doctor that will diagnose anybody with some kind of mental issue. But if what you say is true then it can only help her case.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2017, 02:16:04 AM »
"woman"

give me a fucking break, it's a little girl

::)

I haven't followed the case super closely but did they say how old she was? I assumed she was maybe a Junior or Senior in high school.

At what age do you consider a female to no longer be a little girl?