Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 269893 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1200 on: September 07, 2017, 04:55:51 PM »
Sooooo....

I'm still waiting for all these quotes, fake homo

Nothing fake about it:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: September 07, 2017, 05:09:42 PM »

I am proud to say that I have a lawn sign that matches this shirt in my front yard.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1202 on: September 07, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »
Looks like a certain group of gay agenda homos have no comebacks for anything thrown their way. Carry on. All this pussying out is really quite funny.

Yup, pussying out:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1203 on: September 07, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »
Of Course They will ignore all that does not fit with there agenda.

As stated previously You/ burnout / scott have totally destroyed
anything they have said.

It wont change them though - just as psycho murders / pedophiles / Nutters  etc
They are all Natures Flawed fcuk ups.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1204 on: September 07, 2017, 05:24:20 PM »
Ah...Label anything you disagree with as a phobia.  How Libtardian.   Libtardian suits such an agenda.  When pray tell, will you speak on behalf of pedophiles, zoophiliacs, cuckolds, and anything else that you are too morally weak to oppose? 

I suspect you will do so as your own sordid preferences are slowly revealed through acclimation via Libtardian dogma.  Doubtless the term "consenting" will be expanded by the "trans-set" and will engulf any and all debauchery and those that rail against it will be labeled "phobicytes". 

So go fuck yourself and your Libtardian ethos. You're one of the swine of Orwell's "Animal Farm" that feeeeel they're more equal than anyone else.  More deserving.  More entitled.  So many factions of sexuality (and more) claim to have been born the way they behave.  Science is working on that and mark these words because once the "gay" gene is isolated, once the "murder, pedo, bestiality or whatever disgusting thing such as you crave gene" is isolated, once anything that detracts from the betterment of mankind is discovered and isolated there will be abortions galore and then the Libtardians will gnash their meatflaps against the abortion of what they once referred to as a "chicken embryo".  If there is a  libtard gene, then it will be found and eradicated. 

Pandora's Box hasn't been shut yet.   Not until hope springs forth.  Remember, abortion is legal and there's not a damn dirty apish thing you or any other Libtardian can do about people choosing not to allow something undesirable to come to term.  Libtardians are zombies.  Mindless, worthless and without honor.  Feeding off the lives of others in the faux name of "equality and fairness" while all the while just being hateful and jealous.  What a bunch of cuntlettes.  You want to force your beliefs on everyone.  If you were a Christian, you would be vilified by Libtardians such as yourself.

As it stands, you can go fuck yourself.  Just tell everyone you were born to fuck yourself and it'll all be fine.  If you want to be gay, fine.  Be gay.  I know a few homosexuals that I call friend and they don't play the slut in public because it's wrong to behave in such a manner. Just don't do it in front of the world.  I don't want heterosexuals screwing in the streets either.  Of course Libtardians would say it's freedom of sexpression to publicly rut.  FTN.

burnout666

« Reply #1205 on: September 07, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »

I am proud to say that I have a lawn sign that matches this shirt in my front yard.

I wonder what the thousands of young men without legs or suffering from permanent debilitating conditions or those who fought and died for traditional American values feel about those shirts, mostly worn by people they suffered greatly to protect from our enemies.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1206 on: September 07, 2017, 05:31:12 PM »
Lmao this dumbass is countering our arguments with some stupid and repulsive t-shirts?

This is the level of maturity we're dealing with, folks.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1207 on: September 07, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »
The slogans on these shirts are among the many reasons for which they sacrificed.

Your making some sort of assumption, or trying to make a point, that all soldiers don't believe:  that all people are equal or that African Americans don't matter or that women should not have control over their own bodies.

Um, I suggest you go take a survey of all black, LGBT, and female disabled soldiers and ask if they don't support what's on these t-shirts.  Let me know your findings.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1208 on: September 07, 2017, 05:48:00 PM »
Lmao this dumbass is countering our arguments with some stupid and repulsive t-shirts?

This is the level of maturity we're dealing with, folks.

Lol!

Stupid?  Repulsive?  Immature??

Lol!

This is a comment from someone who has made hundreds of posts on this one thread alone??!!  Someone that has clearly nothing better to do in life than post obsessively on this one thread???????

You're the stupid, repulsive, immature one, as you obviously have no life outside of a keyboard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: September 07, 2017, 06:03:13 PM »
Since this sign has been on display in my front yard, folks come to my door to thank me and to ask me where I got the sign because they want one too. If you want one, they are available at various churches and businesses as well as the Internet.

Notice that there's no evidence of the sun. That's because the smoke from all the fires burning east of here have obscured it. It also is why there is an air quality warning. This summer we've broken all high temperature records ever recorded. It has also been a record length of time the heat has persisted. The yard looks like shit because I cannot keep it watered. Haven't the extreme weather conditions been strange. What the heck is going on?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1210 on: September 07, 2017, 06:05:49 PM »
Since this sign has been on display in my front yard, folks come to my door to thank me and to ask me where I got the sign because they want one too. If you want one, they are available at various churches and businesses as well as the Internet.

a

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1211 on: September 07, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »
^^ yamcha's got it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: September 07, 2017, 06:23:39 PM »
That photo of Christian Bale is from the movie American Psycho. Here's another.

There's likely a lot of messed up folks on Getbig. Hopefully, they aren't this character.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1213 on: September 07, 2017, 06:26:31 PM »
most messed up folks are the gay agenda degenerates, they're too fragile to admit it though.

:o

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1214 on: September 07, 2017, 07:24:03 PM »
most messed up folks are the gay agenda degenerates, they're too fragile to admit it though.

:o

Um, I don't think "fragile" is an adjective that describes people like Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Shepard Smith, Don Lemon, Ellen Degeneres, Tim Cook, Sen. Tammy Baldwin, Neil Patrick Harris, Elton John, et cetera, et cetera.

And don't forget bodybuilder Bob Paris.  He was in 5 Mr. Olympia contests.  Anyone who makes it to the Olympia stage is definitely not "fragile."

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1215 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:43 PM »
I'm still waiting for all these quotes, fake homo
Poodle...U KNOW u said it. Unlike you, I'm not that concerned with researching gay quotes.
I looked last night..something tells me u deleted it. I saw it when you posted it. Pretty sure it was in your tranny thread. Dunno--dont care.

This is a comment from someone who has made hundreds of posts on this one thread alone??!!  Someone that has clearly nothing better to do in life than post obsessively on this one thread???????
This has become Poodle's life's blood. He's been waiting his whole life to sound like some super smart tough guy. I started this thread knowing it would get tons of shitty opinions.
I had no idea he'd go this far.

It's okay...all he does is call people names. He's a harmless closet case..unless he has sex with you--in which case, your dead meat.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1216 on: September 07, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »
ROFLMAO. yeah okay numb nuts.

You tried calling me out, I said prove it, you couldn't.

It's happened time over again and again and again.

What's worse is you're a fake gay clamoring for attention. You said so in this very thread. The level of cognitive dissonance you suffer from is astounding.

And hey, look guys, he's reverting to the old baseless insults! I'm secretly gay. I'm actually a woman. I wonder what's next, I'm a fish?

;D ;D ;D

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1217 on: September 07, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »
Ill make u a deal...I'll dig thru every single one of your post and find it {if u havent deleted it},
as soon as you show me where that PDF u provided says that ZERO white men raped any black women in 2008.
Deal?

I'm pretty sure everybody here knows your QUITE capable of saying you would KILL a person just because they are gay.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1218 on: September 07, 2017, 10:20:53 PM »
I notice you didn't quote anything I said and just basically paraphrased me in a way that suits your argument. That's known as a straw man, my fallacious buddy.

thats exactly what you were saying even with direct quotes  , dont try and squirm out of it bumout'666'

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1219 on: September 07, 2017, 10:26:31 PM »
the only rights you have as a human being are the ones other human beings allow you to have.

in modern societies , people rights are respected , unless you like living in iran etc ,

burnout666

« Reply #1220 on: September 08, 2017, 06:18:33 AM »
thats exactly what you were saying even with direct quotes  , dont try and squirm out of it bumout'666'

No, that's not what I said. Hence you paraphrasing rather than quoting.

Remember, delusion is seeing what you want to see, 'DooM_'

burnout666

« Reply #1221 on: September 08, 2017, 06:22:26 AM »
Um, I suggest you go take a survey of all black, LGBT, and female disabled soldiers and ask if they don't support what's on these t-shirts.  Let me know your findings.

Do you have their contact info? Shouldn't be too hard considering there's only 4 of them.

Also, why do they need to be black? Don't any white soldiers deserve to be surveyed?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1222 on: September 08, 2017, 12:43:25 PM »
you explained the homo agenda but how and where else you are campaiging against it ?

have you difficulty with this question?

You know as well as any of us here that the posting of even remotely personal information is not a good idea.   Don't think so.  T-bombz and the Bunny suit is an example of something that should never have been "shared" on the interwebs. 

That would be my take on the subject of your request  but of course people have different reasons. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1223 on: September 08, 2017, 01:03:26 PM »
I imagine it is well within Top Poodles ability to answer the question without  compromising his or others privacy

Getbig is all about imagination.  The reality of the world takes the wind out of those sails. 

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1224 on: September 08, 2017, 01:28:23 PM »
No, that's not what I said. Hence you paraphrasing rather than quoting.

Remember, delusion is seeing what you want to see, 'DooM_'

its exactly what you said , you are unable to argue otherwise , summarizing was to show the absolute absurdity of the so called 'logic' used in your sweeping generalizations