Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268387 times)

burnout666

Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1400 on: September 10, 2017, 03:58:51 PM »
psst, hes a gimmick and he isnt gay.... ;)

This was established on page 1.  :P

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1401 on: September 10, 2017, 04:45:53 PM »
Definitely has his own style, that's for sure!

Haha good man! I was only joking this has been a good thread with some excellent points made. Personally, I don't hate gays but I do find the whole thing distasteful when it's put in your face. The pictures of that twinky little Chinese dancer made my skin crawl. I think a lot of 'normal' people try to be tolerate but we have an inbuilt revulsion towards the idea of gay sex. I try not to be hateful but I don't want it glamorised and encouraged in society.

☺ - 
Well put how you feel & most people do.
Written far  more restrained than I do.

I don't hate them - I Do have a Strong Inbuilt Revulsion

And in this thread as they're trying Preach  and shout they are normal & it's okay
The Revulsion is Really Strong

Equallty For Capitals
Free The Oppressed
 ;) Ha

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1402 on: September 10, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »

☺ - 
Well put how you feel & most people do.
Written far  more restrained than I do.

I don't hate them - I Do have a Strong Inbuilt Revulsion

And in this thread as they're trying Preach  and shout they are normal & it's okay
The Revulsion is Really Strong

Equallty For Capitals
Free The Oppressed
 ;) Ha

It's not just you, MRI scans prove the revulsion is real in all normal heterosexual men.

When you think about it, disgust and revulsion are some of the most real emotions there are. They protect us naturally from engaging in activities that'll do us harm. Why do you think we're disgusted at the sight of feces and maggots? Bring those close to you, eat those, and you'll have a hell of a lot of problems resulting.

Ditto gays and homosexuality.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1403 on: September 10, 2017, 06:13:14 PM »
How is "etc etc etc" factual?

....Potential to be murdered not commit murder. "The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) has reported an alarming statistic regarding LGBT hate crimes. Based on their report, more LGBT people have been murdered since the beginning of 2017 than in all of 2016 combined, (this does not include the 49 victims of the massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando)." http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/lgbt-murders-increase-2017-compared-2016/

10 ANTI-GAY MYTHS DEBUNKED
Battling the 'homosexual agenda,' the hard-line religious right has made a series of incendiary claims. But they're just not true.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

SPLC is a gimmicky leftist propoganda organization. If that's your biggest source to back your points up, you've got nothing.

Way to purposely misread my message and come across as a total retard. Etc etc etc obviously isn't a source, who the fuck would be dense enough to think it is? All the other things mentioned I can prove.

For example. Homosexual men make up approximately one percent of all men in America, maybe less, but 40-60% of serial killers are gay.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1404 on: September 10, 2017, 06:14:54 PM »
And the real source for the serial killer stat:

https://archive.is/6Ro60

(That's actually a phenomenon article that everybody on here should read, esp the dudes on my side)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1405 on: September 10, 2017, 06:16:50 PM »

Hmmmm - Your not sure what I'm Getting At ?  Well let me clarify it for you - - You & the other c@ck sucking Butt Fcuking Fagg@ts on here
And your disgusting degenerate doings & life style albeit Your all Flawed Defects by Nature.

What's my game ?  No game - I speak out Against that which I Dislike As & When I choose.

As you stated you choose to disclose what you have Fagg@try you have done & Disclose it on a Public Forum - So Bitch about it - you put it out there for all to See.

And where have i said you support pedophilia ?

I and others have Stated that the Pedophiles & their supporters are already starting to crawl out of their cesspit hiding places and use very similar
"Arguments / statements" as used by the Queer fagg@ts Brigade have & do use -- IE - its Natural / Been going on since day one / animals do this/ we just want understanding / equal rights etc etc

Fcuking sickos - - The only thing they need is shooting.

To be clear, are you saying LGBT persons need to be shot?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1406 on: September 10, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »

Fuck off moron

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1407 on: September 10, 2017, 06:25:33 PM »
Damn, that article I linked is phenomenal. Somebody else has common sense!!

"...A practical, even scientific definition of sexual perversion begins by defining the objects of normal, healthy reproductive desire. Wanting to have sex with anything that falls outside that definition is perversion.

Obviously, reproductive desire should be for another person. This means that sexual desire for trees or goats or ladies’ shoes is perversion. Sexual desire should also be for a live human being, which rules out dead people. And the live human beings should be at least of reproductive age, so wanting sex with children is also perverted.

But what do all these excluded objects of desire have in common? They are a complete dead end. For someone’s reproductive drives to be oriented toward children or rocks or goats or dead people is perverse because a reproductive urge in any of those directions is bound to fail.

It’s an evolutionary absurdity.

So we’re not far if we define perversion as acting on a sexual desire for something or someone with whom reproduction is obviously impossible. But that definition would classify homosexuals among the perverts."

... as all the people in this thread with a functioning brain understand intuitively :)

burnout666

« Reply #1408 on: September 10, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »
Fuck off moron
lol
that was the reply equivalent of hitting a whackamole the moment it pops out the hole

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1409 on: September 10, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »
you seem mad your bullshit push of utterly false "pride" is backfiring?

(false because a sexual preference, especially a lewd and perverted one, is not in any way an accomplishment and therefore absolutely nothing to be proud of)

I am mad.

I am mad first because this hate-filled thread is on a board that is supposed to be about gossip and opinions on bodybuilding.  Wtf does this discussion have to do with bodybuilding?  It belongs on the More Explicit Sex Board under the Relationship Talk, Questions, Pictures, and More board.

I am mad second because in this day and age, specifically in this thread, LGBT people have to argue for the same basic rights as anyone else.  Arguements we have been having to make since the beginning of the modern LGBT rights movement in 1969.  And to have to argue against homophobes like you and the other posters.

I am mad lastly because posters like you don't understand what LGBT "Pride" means.  It means not having to lie to your family or your friends or your boss, or your spouse or the opposite sex person you're dating about who you love or fuck.  Straight people don't have to lie about who they love or fuck.  Pride means not having to hide, or disguise, who you love and fuck.  Pride means giving hope to LGBT teenagers, who contemplate, or worse yet carry out, suicide because posters like you tell them that who they want to fuck is wrong.  And Pride means having the same basic rights as straight people; the right to get married, the right not to be arrested in club for liking to fuck persons of their same gender, the right to serve their country in the armed forces, and the right to be treated equally and with dignity, just like any straight person would be.  And that's a right you don't seem to want LGBT people to have.  But the good news is that in the civilized countries of the world people with your viewpoint are a rapidly diminishing number.

Yes, I am mad.  And I am not a moron.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1410 on: September 10, 2017, 07:01:40 PM »
I am mad.

I am mad first because this hate-filled thread is on a board that is supposed to be about gossip and opinions on bodybuilding.  Wtf does this discussion have to do with bodybuilding?  It belongs on the More Explicit Sex Board under the Relationship Talk, Questions, Pictures, and More board.

I am mad second because in this day and age, specifically in this thread, LGBT people have to argue for the same basic rights as anyone else.  Arguements we have been having to make since the beginning of the modern LGBT rights movement in 1969.  And to have to argue against homophobes like you and the other posters.

I am mad lastly because posters like you don't understand what LGBT "Pride" means.  It means not having to lie to your family or your friends or your boss, or your spouse or the opposite sex person you're dating about who you love or fuck.  Straight people don't have to lie about who they love or fuck.  Pride means not having to hide, or disguise, who you love and fuck.  Pride means giving hope to LGBT teenagers, who contemplate, or worse yet carry out, suicide because posters like you tell them that who they want to fuck is wrong.  And Pride means having the same basic rights as straight people; the right to get married, the right not to be arrested in club for liking to fuck persons of their same gender, the right to serve their country in the armed forces, and the right to be treated equally and with dignity, just like any straight person would be.  And that's a right you don't seem to want LGBT people to have.  But the good news is that in the civilized countries of the world people with your viewpoint are a rapidly diminishing number.

LMFAOOOOO

you are absolutely a moron.

see bold for proof.

(gays like you should take a look in the mirror and consider that maybe there's something wrong with them, not with the rest of the world ;))

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1411 on: September 10, 2017, 07:11:51 PM »
LMFAOOOOO

you are absolutely a moron.

see bold for proof.

(gays like you should take a look in the mirror and consider that maybe there's something wrong with them, not with the rest of the world ;))

I have looked in the mirror.

I am just fine.

It is the rest of the world, specifically people like you, that are messed up.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1412 on: September 10, 2017, 07:24:01 PM »
I have looked in the mirror.

I am just fine.

the rest of the world is messed up because they're not saddled with the handicap of having sexual perversions and the litany of mental health sicknesses that that entails?

k brah.  once more you show your intelligence level.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1413 on: September 10, 2017, 07:40:57 PM »
the rest of the world is messed up because they're not saddled with the handicap of having sexual perversions and the litany of mental health sicknesses that that entails?

k brah.  once more you show your intelligence level.

Without apologies, it is you showing your narrow, out-of-step, ignorant, unenlighted mind.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1414 on: September 10, 2017, 08:11:00 PM »
Have you guys ever considered how damn arrogant, self-righteous, selfish, entitled, and egoistic gays are when they demand to pervert the normal, natural, beautiful tradition of a man wedding a woman, a coupling that exists solely because of and in respect of the male-female polarity that gives life to this entire earth, by appropriating the right to marry for themselves?

They stand for everything that is the polar opposite of marriage, and yet when someone questions it they're instantly labeled some variation of a purportedly degrading title, ie bigot or homophobe or whatever, the only achievement of which is to stifle conversation?

And the idiot above me tries to equate homo's rights to marry as this egalitarian thing. News flash, moron: before gay marriage passed in the states, ten percent of gays were in monogamous relationships. After it passed? Eleven.

It's not in a homo's nature to stay with one partner, their whole being is perverted, and what's the point of a partnership between man and woman if not for children?

So ultimately, all gays have done is demean the sanctity of marriage to appeal to eleven percent of one percent of half of the population, and taint it for all the normal men and women out there.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1415 on: September 10, 2017, 10:01:28 PM »
I am mad.

im not proud to be straight, I just am.
Why do you feel the need to feel pride about being gay, you just are.
And why should anyone be frightened to come out as gay in this day and age?
There is more political correctness around to make sure you don't get any negativity as a result.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1416 on: September 10, 2017, 10:23:04 PM »
They really are their own worst enemy with this fake "pride" thing.

Being gay is not an accomplishment. Therefore it's nothing to be "proud" of.

Graduating top of your class, building a skyscraper, writing a best-selling novel, becoming president, landing on the moon... all real achievements, all things that you earned, and all things you can be proud of.

I think this all started to counter the natural, innate shame gay people feel. Pride is opposite of shame so they thought that by forcing the idea down all our throats somehow it'll counteract the shame.

News flash: it hasn't. And it can't. Shame and disgust are very, very real emotions people feel that let them know they're doing the wrong thing. They can't be overridden with this false platitude of "pride".

No matter how many times you say you're proud of such a feeble, pathetic, empty thing... you can't fool yourself.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1417 on: September 10, 2017, 10:30:12 PM »
im not proud to be straight, I just am.
Why do you feel the need to feel pride about being gay, you just are.
And why should anyone be frightened to come out as gay in this day and age?
There is more political correctness around to make sure you don't get any negativity as a result.

because of ignorant people like in this thread, though they are now becoming a minority except in countries   which are shitholes

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1418 on: September 10, 2017, 10:31:56 PM »
Without apologies, it is you showing your narrow, out-of-step, ignorant, unenlighted mind.

Funny because this thread is evidence to exactly the contrary.

It started with rangerwil, an ardent (stupid, blind, dumb) gay agenda supporter.  And me, who's vehemently against it.

Other people watched from the sidelines.  Everyone who's chimed in has sided with me.  The only people on ranger's side are the other gay agenda gays, primerfag and you.

Oh, and some moronic SJW liberal arts graduating cuck, but he hardly counts.  He just gets off on feeling self-righteous and virtuous by parroting the "everybody's equal" egalitarian bullshit.

Everyone else is with me.

So, once more... I think you should take a long, hard look in the mirror.  Maybe those feelings of shame you posses about yourself have more truth to them than you care to admit.  Maybe they shouldn't be buried down so deep under the false construct you've built up all around you.  "Pride" and all that nonsense.

Because, really... you're not fooling anybody.  None of the agenda-gays are.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1419 on: September 10, 2017, 10:37:21 PM »
Funny because this thread is evidence to exactly the contrary.

It started with rangerwil, an ardent (stupid, blind, dumb) gay agenda supporter.  And me, who's vehemently against it.

Other people watched from the sidelines.  Everyone who's chimed in has sided with me.  The only people on ranger's side are the other gay agenda gays, primerfag and you.

Oh, and some moronic SJW liberal arts graduating cuck, but he hardly counts.  He just gets off on feeling self-righteous and virtuous by parroting the "everybody's equal" egalitarian bullshit.

Everyone else is with me.

So, once more... I think you should take a long, hard look in the mirror.  Maybe those feelings of shame you posses about yourself have more truth to them than you care to admit.  Maybe they shouldn't be buried down so deep under the false construct you've built up all around you.  "Pride" and all that nonsense.

Because, really... you're not fooling anybody.  None of the agenda-gays are.

keep telling yourself that bottom poodle

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1420 on: September 10, 2017, 10:40:16 PM »
keep telling yourself that bottom poodle

sorry i forgot about you

okay primer, 66'er, you've got this fag also on your side

what an awe-inspiring team

::)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1421 on: September 10, 2017, 10:48:02 PM »
6reps..honestly--why do u let Poodle get under your skin?
Who cares what he thinks?
It's not like he's man enough to say it to another person face to face.
This is his only avenue of venting.
He's another meaningless internet nothing.
..and a closet gay one at that.
All he does is call people names.
It makes him feel tough.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1422 on: September 10, 2017, 10:48:34 PM »
Yes..and he's said it before.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1423 on: September 10, 2017, 10:55:03 PM »
...cue rangerwil's head exploding in 3, 2, 1....

;D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1424 on: September 10, 2017, 10:55:44 PM »
i wonder which of the other pro gay agenda gimmicks in this thread belong to rangerwil.

hmmm...