Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268458 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2017, 01:59:54 PM »
Another brilliant statement.

This should be apparent to anyone but the brainwashed bunch.

Everyone is brainwashed in this day and age man, it starts with the schools in kindergarten, goes all through the media, all the government funded institutions are guilty of it, but even guilty is the wrong word because they're doing it on purpose.

There's a great video about the subversion of the west that describes what's happening today EXACTLY... and it was filmed in the 80s, a talk by a USSR reporter.

It's sad, really, when idiots like primer think they're doing the right thing promoting indiscrimination and defending gays, whereas in reality they're doing irreparable harm to society as a whole.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reaon)...AMA
« Reply #326 on: August 07, 2017, 02:02:42 PM »
I quoted that again to show the board EXACTLY how much time you spent looking up stats on gay people.
You have toooo much hatred in your heart for gay people to be straight.
Everybody sees it.
And NO---I didn't click one of em. What for?
But in all reality--who gives a fuck what you have to say?
I'm gay--I know it.
Fuck you and your "God".
You're a sick man spending so much time arguing your point.

You fucking degenerate idiot, not once have I mentioned God (i grew up agnostic), and I copied those stats from a compilation that already exists.

Your point is utterly void. Try addressing one of the stats directly for a start.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2017, 02:04:28 PM »
I read the entire post in a minute and a half......reading is easy folks.

Exactly.

Lmao.

To think, these people would rather spend time defending the gay agenda than use a bit of critical thinking to see how it harms society.

Or fuck, they'd even rather defend the gay crew than take a minute or two to skim the stats.

.... Pathetic

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: August 07, 2017, 02:05:04 PM »
What do you mean attitude?  I have gay friends that are manly, they never talk about gay stuff around me. Are you saying that gays act feminine if they are bottoms?

Actually, it was my poor attempt at poking fun at stereotyping. Both masculine acting men, those who act more effeminate and folks who are just somewhere on that spectrum can prefer being either a top or a bottom and anything in between. A lot of gay and bisexual men "flip" as it were. Like with heterosexual sex, their is almost an infinite range of possibilities, thank goodness. Without variety, many folks could become bored with sex. You hear about this frequently from longtime partnered people, regardless of their orientation.

When a woman "rides" a man by sitting on his penis she is technically the top.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #329 on: August 07, 2017, 02:07:03 PM »
Illuminating.  ::)

Glad it helped you see yourself for what you are.

If I refute any of these for you, what difference would it make?
You are not interested in becoming better informed. 
People often use stats, polls and sensationalized headlines to make their point, including me. Regardless, you went too far with your wall of nonsense. I doubt anyone will follow the links. You obviously didn't.

-Not sure what you mean by class, but using this term makes you appear to be a pompous ass, a bigot, and a Nazi, etc. 

A social class (or, simply, class), as in class society, is a set of subjectively defined concepts in the social sciences and political theory centered on models of social stratification in which people are grouped into a set of hierarchical social categories, the most common being the upper, middle, and lower classes.

Neither are you interested in becoming better informed
That's very clear.

You carry on trying to defend / justify the mental illness
That is Queers / Lesbian / Transgender etc etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2017, 02:12:01 PM »
Also what percentage of gays are top/bottom? Is it an even 50% spilt?

This statistic isn't knowable. 

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2017, 02:15:05 PM »
If I refute any of these for you, what difference would it make? You are not interested in becoming better informed.
People often use stats, polls and sensationalized headlines to make their point, including me. Regardless, you went too far with your wall of nonsense. I doubt anyone will follow the links. You obviously didn't.

-Not sure what you mean by class, but using this term makes you appear to be a pompous ass, a bigot, and a Nazi, etc.  

A social class (or, simply, class), as in class society, is a set of subjectively defined concepts in the social sciences and political theory centered on models of social stratification in which people are grouped into a set of hierarchical social categories, the most common being the upper, middle, and lower classes.

You don't know what I mean by class? Don't be so fucking obtuse. I mean gays as a whole. They are all subnormal, hence a lower class.

Call them a group if you want. They're a worse, lower, less-worthy, degenerate group of people.

You won't refute any of the points because there's nothing to refute. Read a few of them. They're simple statistics, ie, "gays have XY percentage higher rate of std's than straight people."

How can you refute that? You can't. You just stick your head in the sand and prop your ass out to be butt-fucked by the next disgusting queer to come your way.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2017, 02:17:26 PM »

Severe Mental Illness !!!

Well posted

So much Good & Positive News
You Posted.

Only Wish it also Applied to Musli's & Dindu's

Let's Wait for the Mentally Ill Queers
To Call Me a Queer Musli Dindu
As I dislike all of them so much.

Don't know what a dindu is but they have similar stats on muzzies, trannies, etc:

https://archive.is/LRe05

Pick and choose the ones you like, they're all accurate but very very politically incorrect :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2017, 02:24:02 PM »
Don't know what a dindu is but they have similar stats on muzzies, trannies, etc:

https://archive.is/LRe05

Pick and choose the ones you like, they're all accurate but very very politically incorrect :D

Dindu's = Blacks blacks -- Favourite saying -- It wasn't me  I Din do it   Hence Dindu's

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2017, 02:25:47 PM »
You don't know what I mean by class? Don't be so fucking obtuse. I mean gays as a whole. They are all subnormal, hence a lower class.

Call them a group if you want. They're a worse, lower, less-worthy, degenerate group of people.

You won't refute any of the points because there's nothing to refute. Read a few of them. They're simple statistics, ie, "gays have XY percentage higher rate of std's than straight people."

How can you refute that? You can't. You just stick your head in the sand and prop your ass out to be butt-fucked by the next disgusting queer to come your way.

The sicko's will just keep bleating on & on..........
Yep with their arse up & heads stuck firmly in the Sand.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »

Dindu's = Blacks blacks -- Favourite saying -- It wasn't me  I Din do it   Hence Dindu's

Lmaooo

Awesome. Hilarious. I'm not American so had no idea.

But yeah some nice stats on blacks on there too ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2017, 02:33:33 PM »

Dindu's = Blacks Ni ggers -- Favourite saying -- It wasn't me  I Din do it   Hence Dindu's

WTF Who / What changed it to Black blacks ??
Is there some kind of censorship going on ??

Lmaooo

Awesome. Hilarious. I'm not American so had no idea.

But yeah some nice stats on blacks on there too ;)

I'm not American either. Ha.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »
Yeah there's censorship.

Hmmmmmm

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »

I know what class means. I was hoping you didn't, because if your did, you are the ass-wipe who is deplorable and classless.

Here is one of the "stats" you posted. So you are a racists as well?

"gays have XY percentage higher rate of std's than straight people." source please?

Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: http://sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »
Of course, it's all foolishness to those dead in their sins (the perishing), but I don't want you to perish in your anti-God hate though because I know God's goodness and grace and want you (and others) to know the same because I see value in people (like God does).

Honeslty I think you are secretly queer as well, nobody protests as much as you unless they are trying to hide something, too obvious you hide behind jesus so nobody finds out your secret love for cock(who hung out with 12 dudes alone in the desert btw lol) to
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 07, 2017, 02:46:07 PM »
Everyone is brainwashed in this day and age man, it starts with the schools in kindergarten, goes all through the media, all the government funded institutions are guilty of it, but even guilty is the wrong word because they're doing it on purpose.

There's a great video about the subversion of the west that describes what's happening today EXACTLY... and it was filmed in the 80s, a talk by a USSR reporter.

It's sad, really, when idiots like primer think they're doing the right thing promoting indiscrimination and defending gays, whereas in reality they're doing irreparable harm to society as a whole.

everyone is brainwashed except the straight online charactyer who calls himself the most gay dog in existence...yeah I get it

hmmmm
"

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »
What's your favorite gay ass song?

So basically you got fucked and fucked and like fucking more?
Also what percentage of gays are top/bottom? Is it an even 50% spilt?
I've never been on the bottom. Thought about it when I was younger, realized I like being on top too much to even try.
No real way to know what the top/bottom ratio is. 50/50?

Try addressing one of the stats directly for a start.
No thanks. Get back in your closet.

Honeslty I think you are secretly queer as well,
Lots of Jesus freaks are.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 07, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »
The guys with AIDS are all gonna fry
You stuck it up an ass tonight now we're gonna die
Die when you die when you die you're gonna die

The KKK took them blacks out to die
When the black meat's burnin' I hope he's gonna die

I talked to my bitch but she was a guy
Talked to my man and she said you're gonna die

You got cancer so go fuckin' die
If you got AIDS spread it around and take some lives
Die
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 07, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »
I know what class means. I was hoping you didn't, because if your did, you are the ass-wipe who is deplorable and classless.

Deplorable and classless because I consider gays and queers and trannies a lower, less worthy group of people?

Yah kay bro.  At least I have standards.

...dumb fuck.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #345 on: August 07, 2017, 03:01:13 PM »

Here is one of the "stats" you posted. So you are a racists as well?

"gays have XY percentage higher rate of std's than straight people." source please?

Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: http://sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423

you really are an idiot.

the thing you put in quotes was an example of the SORT of statistic I put up.  did you not notice how it says XY as a placeholder?  ...moron.

and yes i'm racist.  because racism has absolutely lost it's true meaning (ie, you want to see all members of a certain race lined up and executed by firing squad.  ie, an irrational, outright hatred toward another race).

today being racist just means you can acknowledge objective facts about differences between races.

gay men, once again, show themselves to be disgusting scum by mingling interracially.  LMAOOO

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 07, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »
Got some news for the Jesus freaks in this thread, Jesus hung around the prostituets, alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally illd, homos, and other ilk that society hated. He did not judge them, he embraced them as people despite their flaws.

That is the lesson that Jesus taught me, to embrace people no matter who/what they are and that when we die we will be judged on our behaviour, not before, not during, but after.

Alot of people here think they are forgiven because they turned their lives over etc and I get that, however it is how you treat yourselves and especially others is what Jesus said in how you will be judged, and he also added that you have no right to judge other lest you be judged, and considering many of you found your way to Jesus because of what you consider having lived sinful lives guess what, by that standard if I am fucked and the homos are fucked, then so are you because you will be judged by your past actions no matter how much you ask for forgiviness because the day of judgement comes not during, but after we perish

Think about that before you judge these f aggots.

You won't be judged on what yopu do now, but what you have done your whole lives, which included the shit you did before turning your so called sinful lives over

And honestly, if you fuckers are in heaven boring up the place with your hypocrite nonsense, then I prefer hell even though it is all a bunch of nonsense made to scare people

If God made man in his image, well then he FUCKED up and is not perfect either
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #347 on: August 07, 2017, 03:05:46 PM »
Got some news for the Jesus freaks in this thread, Jesus hung around the prostituets, alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally illd, homos, and other ilk that society hated. He did not judge them, he embraced them as people despite their flaws.

That is the lesson that Jesus taught me, to embrace people no matter who/what they are and that when we die we will be judged on our behaviour, not before, not during, but after.

Alot of people here think they are forgiven because they turned their lives over etc and I get that, however it is how you treat yourselves and especially others is what Jesus said in how you will be judged, and he also added that you have no right to judge other lest you be judged, and considering many of you found your way to Jesus because of what you consider having lived sinful lives guess what, by that standard if I am fucked and the homos are fucked, then so are you because you will be judged by your past actions no matter how much you ask for forgiviness because the day of judgement comes not during, but after we perish

You won't be judged on what yopu do now, but what you have done your whole lives, which included the shit you did before turning your so called sinful lives over

And honestly, if you fuckers are in heaven boring up the place with your hypocrite nonsense, then I prefer hell even though it is all a bunch of nonsense made to scare people

good, so we're in agreement here.

gay people = just as biologically flawed as downs syndrome people

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #349 on: August 07, 2017, 03:12:41 PM »

If y'all want me gone you should leave these topics alone and not call me out or refer to me in anyway.

I am impressed that you were able to type that many words.