Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268494 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #400 on: August 08, 2017, 02:50:39 PM »
Got some news for the Jesus freaks in this thread, Jesus hung around the prostituets, alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally illd, homos, and other ilk that society hated. He did not judge them, he embraced them as people despite their flaws.

I find it odd that, when Jesus healed the incurable, there's not one account of anybody ever asking him why were they fucked up to begin with no fault of their own?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #401 on: August 08, 2017, 03:04:39 PM »
Made to support? What does this mean? There are laws against discrimination and hate crimes sure, but that is a far cry from being made to support someone or something you don't agree with. You've made clear your disdain for LGBT people and yet no one has arrested you yet. Are you worried that you might be breaking the law?

complicit support by not being allowed to speak out against it.  gays get special rights; and the exact special right they have is absolute protection from anything negative, no matter how accurate, said about them.

also all this shit:

gay pride parades

gay lgbtq rainbows dotting the streets when i go downtown.  banners hanging from streetlights, virtue-signaling businesses painting that nasty shit on the outside of their buildings

gay people stealing the rainbow from little kids.  i remember once when rainbows were a symbol of something good and fresh and new.  now it's just poisoned garbage.

those same gay rainbows painted as crosswalks in canada

gay people getting media attention for being gay

gay agenda getting shoved in our faces

that's what it means you dumb fuck.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2017, 03:19:42 PM »
I find it odd that, when Jesus healed the incurable, there's not one account of anybody ever asking him why were they fucked up to begin with no fault of their own?
Everyone sins. Is that your point?
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #403 on: August 08, 2017, 03:23:10 PM »
Made to support? What does this mean? There are laws against discrimination and hate crimes sure, but that is a far cry from being made to support someone or something you don't agree with. You've made clear your disdain for LGBT people and yet no one has arrested you yet. Are you worried that you might be breaking the law?

That is animal cruelty. However, I just got a craving for cotton candy. I'll ask Goodrum to pick some for me.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #404 on: August 08, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

Rump ranger Willy is quite the thread starter.
Why thank you!
 ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #405 on: August 08, 2017, 03:28:25 PM »
Everyone sins. Is that your point?

No, it's just bizarre. Maybe god just uses people to glorify himself.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #406 on: August 08, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »
No, it's just bizarre. Maybe god just uses people to glorify himself.

transgenderism and the shift to an amorphous sex and gender fluidity is simply evil.

gays are to blame for letting it get so far.  they should have never allowed the "t" or any letters thereafter to be tacked onto lgbtq2+

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »
See, some people in this thread I can respect for their dislike/hatred/disdain for something, for example Sobchak and Fortress, because they say it straight out in a couple of sentences, then move on.

So I am certain neither of which has any danger of being a secret soggy queer

Then we get guys like Top Poodle and MOS, who go on TL;DNR;GFY threads with multi quotes and multi fucking meltdowns, like it is less about them hating/disliking/disdaining soggy old queers BUT MORE about them making sure everyone is hammer4ed excessively about their opinion like they are hiding something.

Its the same thing when you see freaks on both sides of the political spectrum,the crazy LBGT200 brigade,the SJW's who make no sense about what they are going after, the religious freaks of all stripes and so on. Something freaky is going on deep inside them that is not content on just being xyz, but they have this need to throw a temper tantrum if others aren't part of the plan.

Anyways my point is the freaks like MOS and Toy Poodle who have been melting down in this thread are just as much fucking wackos as the extreme LGBT2000 ilk.

I agree with them that alot of the msm/political agenda is trying to take away their rights, but then again so are they when given the chance.

This is why I just like people for who they are as a person, and could care less about their agendas. I am friends with people from both sides of extreme views. I am friends with the person not the view
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #408 on: August 08, 2017, 05:56:41 PM »

That's their go to saying.

They deep down know their Dirty & not normal
Suffering mental illness & Would like to bring everyone else
Down to their abhorrent level.

100% brother.

Man, rangerwil, this backfired on you badly, didn't it? Poor idiot.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 08, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
100% brother.

Man, rangerwil, this backfired on you badly, didn't it? Poor idiot.

Dude,

Of the 412 posts in this thread 55 of them are you melting down over some f aggot on here saying ask him anything. Most of the posts you put up were long ass meltdowns

He may still a queer, but you have shown that you have issues even beyond the scope of this thread and it's subject
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #410 on: August 08, 2017, 06:10:59 PM »
Dude,

Of the 412 posts in this thread 55 of them are you melting down over some f aggot on here saying ask him anything. Most of the posts you put up were long ass meltdowns

He may still a queer, but you have shown that you have issues even beyond the scope of this thread and it's subject

Like what? Enlighten me, please.

You're really, really dumb, when it comes down to it, methinks. And you've given up completely, succumbed to groupthink, and -- even worse -- have convinced yourself, against your innermost instincts, that homosexually and gay pride and lqbtq2+ and all that other shit has nothing at all wrong with it.

It's a shameful position to hold as a man.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »
Pillars of Salt
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #412 on: August 08, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »
See, some people in this thread I can respect for their dislike/hatred/disdain for something, for example Sobchak and Fortress, because they say it straight out in a couple of sentences, then move on.

So I am certain neither of which has any danger of being a secret soggy queer

Then we get guys like Top Poodle and MOS, who go on TL;DNR;GFY threads with multi quotes and multi fucking meltdowns, like it is less about them hating/disliking/disdaining soggy old queers BUT MORE about them making sure everyone is hammer4ed excessively about their opinion like they are hiding something.

Its the same thing when you see freaks on both sides of the political spectrum,the crazy LBGT200 brigade,the SJW's who make no sense about what they are going after, the religious freaks of all stripes and so on. Something freaky is going on deep inside them that is not content on just being xyz, but they have this need to throw a temper tantrum if others aren't part of the plan.

Anyways my point is the freaks like MOS and Toy Poodle who have been melting down in this thread are just as much fucking wackos as the extreme LGBT2000 ilk.

I agree with them that alot of the msm/political agenda is trying to take away their rights, but then again so are they when given the chance.

This is why I just like people for who they are as a person, and could care less about their agendas. I am friends with people from both sides of extreme views. I am friends with the person not the view

When I think of gays and lesbians I never feel the need to offer any kind of preferential treatment to them because of who or what they're having sex with.....I always think there are a lot of phag-haters out there fucking much worse!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 08, 2017, 06:36:37 PM »
Like what? Enlighten me, please.

You're really, really dumb, when it comes down to it, methinks. And you've given up completely, succumbed to groupthink, and -- even worse -- have convinced yourself, against your innermost instincts, that homosexually and gay pride and lqbtq2+ and all that other shit has nothing at all wrong with it.

It's a shameful position to hold as a man.

there is no debating you, you made up your mind as much as I have

people like you make me laugh because you actually believe you can win an argument with someone.

Nobody wins an argument my friend. You may think because you back up a bunch of meltdown indcing quotes, google searches and opinions that you have somehow won someone over to your side.

The reality is you end up doing the opposite. You turn me off because you don't see the irony in your arguments. In That if saomehow I don't agree with you then I must be a sheep. Yet you want me to only believe your view. The sheep might be different looking but you are also a sheep.

I am not a sheep because I don't follow anyone's particualr view. Hell even when I vote for someone it does not mean I agree with everything they say, nor that I disagreed with everything the person I did not vote for said

In other words I am not on your team, nor am I on the other agenda's team. I just don't care. I don't lookl at people for who they, but how they are with me you and everyone else
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #414 on: August 08, 2017, 06:38:51 PM »
In other words I am not on your team, nor am I on the other agenda's team. I just don't care. I don't lookl at people for who they, but how they are with me you and everyone else

that proves my point entirely.  you've been brainwashed into apathy, and are indifferent about the way thing are heading because of the lgbtq2+ homo agenda.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: August 08, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »
that proves my point entirely.  you've been brainwashed into apathy, and are indifferent about the way thing are heading because of the lgbtq2+ homo agenda.

Doesn't prove anything. It is my opinion,

Me not hating people because you tell me too is not being brainwashed in apathy.

I find it funny that you think I am brainwashed but you have this deep down desire to brainwash me to your thinking.

I am done, you are a waste of my time, enjoy arguing with others or your self.
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: August 08, 2017, 06:53:42 PM »
complicit support by not being allowed to speak out against it.  gays get special rights; and the exact special right they have is absolute protection from anything negative, no matter how accurate, said about them.

You've been posting a ton of negative shit about gay folks in this thread. I suspect you spout off about LGBT folks in most aspects of your real life too.  I don't see you getting arrested for it....not even banned on Getbig. Why is that?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #417 on: August 08, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »
Doesn't prove anything. It is my opinion,

Me not hating people because you tell me too is not being brainwashed in apathy.

I find it funny that you think I am brainwashed but you have this deep down desire to brainwash me to your thinking.

I am done, you are a waste of my time, enjoy arguing with others or your self.

1. you've just proved you don't know what "brainwashed" means.
2. backing out of a conversation is the ultimate cop out, it means you've ceded your point (you had none)
3. this was never a conversation about hating people
4. neither was this about considering people as individuals vs part of a group.  this was about the lgbtq homo agenda, and how poisonous and corrosive it is to society as a whole

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #418 on: August 08, 2017, 07:00:39 PM »
Dude,

::Ka-BOOM !
There's the truth right there.
It's gotta be killing him knowing that he let his fake emotions get the best of him by posting all of this CRAP.

He's got nothing left but to save face and make it SEEM like he truly believes his own words.
I'm telling ya--he and I are the same.
He's a dangerous gay guy tho---he'll physically hurt the guy that he has sex with just to keep his little secret.
The go-go boys in his area should be warned.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #419 on: August 08, 2017, 07:01:51 PM »
You've been posting a ton of negative shit about gay folks in this thread. I suspect you spout off about LGBT folks in most aspects of your real life too.  I don't see you getting arrested for it....not even banned on Getbig. Why is that?

ahh, there we go, perfect demonstration of the special privileges the lgbtq folk demand.

they are automatically immune from criticism by virtue of being gay.

...that sounds a bit orwellian to me.  stifling free speech and such. 

but who knows, apparently you don't care

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #420 on: August 08, 2017, 07:03:34 PM »
::Ka-BOOM !
There's the truth right there.
It's gotta be killing him knowing that he let his fake emotions get the best of him by posting all of this CRAP.

He's got nothing left but to save face and make it SEEM like he truly believes his own words.
I'm telling ya--he and I are the same.
He's a dangerous gay guy tho---he'll physically hurt the guy that he has sex with just to keep his little secret.
The go-go boys in his area should be warned.

??

christ you're stupid. 

we've gone over this.  your only counter argument to any of my points, which are completely valid (if they were not, i'd expect you to pick them apart) is that i am for some reason gay.

it's juvenile and simple and demonstrates the complete lack of complexity of your thought process and intellectual abilities.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 08, 2017, 07:07:36 PM »
ahh, there we go, perfect demonstration of the special privileges the lgbtq folk demand.

they are automatically immune from criticism by virtue of being gay.

...that sounds a bit orwellian to me.  stifling free speech and such.  

but who knows, apparently you don't care

Looks like you've lost it. Did you mean to reply so some other post? What you wrote here makes zero sense.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2017, 07:08:56 PM »
haham Toy Poodle , the J. Edgar Hoover of GetBig

"

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »

we've gone over this.  your only counter argument to any of my points, which are completely valid (if they were not, i'd expect you to pick them apart) is that i am for some reason gay.

What's to pick apart--the stats and facts you posted are stats and facts--there's nothing to pick apart. I cant argue FACTS.
U wanna make me believe the straight world doesnt have similar problems? Come on--their world is almost as fucked up as ours.
Ours-your's and mine babe.
However--your fucked up opinion I've already spoken about.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2017, 07:16:49 PM »
Looks like you've lost it. Did you mean to reply so some other post, because what you wrote makes zero sense.

It doesn't make zero sense, you're just too dense to make sense *of* it.

You criticized me for posting "negative shit" about gays in this thread. I pointed out that that exact type of criticism is what the gay movement is all about: getting special privileges for all it's members to make them immune from criticism in real life.

And honestly... how often do you see any negative stories about homosexuals in the news? Never. Yet they are a group of people beset by std's, mental illnesses, depressive tendencies, all sorts of behavioral disorders, etc.

For example. A few years ago some thugs beat up a homosexual man and left him to die. A search by a journalist revealed three THOUSAND news stories about that.

At approximately the same time, a young boy was kidnapped by a pair of homosexual men, raped for hours, and also left to die. Both happened in America. Yet how many stories did the second event get?

... just fifty. And it wasn't mentioned at all in big publications like the new York times or the LA times

It's a filtering of reality. Nothing that presents gays in a negative light is published. Anything and everything that presents them in a positive light is.

It's disgusting and dishonest and symptomatic of a greater sickness in the west, which people like Nelson are all-too-happy to contribute to.