Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 270052 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #950 on: September 03, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »
This is the definition of the gay agenda and where the term originated:

Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) is a term introduced by sectors of the Christian right (primarily in the United States) as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships. The term refers to efforts to change government policies and laws on LGBT rights-related issues. Additionally, it has been used by social conservatives and others to describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as recruiting heterosexuals into what they term a "homosexual lifestyle".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_agenda

bullshit, this is it:

"...to present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as 'normal, natural, healthy.'"

i guess your power of mind is so weak you can't even read the top post of this page

::)

then again what more can one expect from a guy who wished death upon his wife so he could capitalize on his strange and perverted homosexual urges

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #951 on: September 03, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »
"

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #952 on: September 03, 2017, 08:49:58 PM »
Probably because you're a pseudointellectual moron

You've become quite boring Poodle.
You're novelty has worn off.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #953 on: September 03, 2017, 08:59:59 PM »
You've become quite boring Poodle.
You're novelty has worn off.

Honesty is never boring to those that seek it.  I can understand how those that disdain it consider it a novelty as for them, the truth is far from the norm.  Lights and cockroaches don't mix well.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #954 on: September 03, 2017, 09:10:02 PM »
The fuck are you talking about?????
Quit babbling.
Don't try to seem so enlightened.
You're not.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #955 on: September 03, 2017, 09:35:46 PM »

Enough of the pedo talk and accusing people of this -

In my mind, adults that prey on children are the worst of the worst.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #956 on: September 03, 2017, 10:05:10 PM »
YAY!

Thank you Ron.
This thread was never intended to discuss underage kids in any way shape or form.
It was SUPPOSED to address regular or even the crazy topics of being gay.

Like the annual gay pride NIGHT parade here in Vegas. Come one...come all.
Friday October 20, 2017  Downtown Las Vegas.
Like I've said before--I kinda dont see the point of a gay pride parade. But at least THIS one is somewhat billed as a party moreso than a pride parade.
MGM is sponsoring it so they looked at as a gay-friendly employer.
I guess...
Either way---gonna be full to the brim of hot shirtless guys out on the prowl.

Myself and boyfriend included.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #957 on: September 03, 2017, 10:15:26 PM »
brb,

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: September 03, 2017, 11:09:45 PM »
See u Oct 20 Poodle baby!
I'll be with the super tall {6'3}.. SUPER skinny {146 lbs}..fem pretty boy.. Beauty and the beast almost..

Real pic of him too.
Jerk away...my gift to you!

"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #959 on: September 03, 2017, 11:30:09 PM »
Your comment is so wrong and all over the place, I don't know whee to start >.<

It seems it needs to be clarified since you are conflating concepts, homosexuality and transgender are completely different things. Homosexuality is sexual orientation (attraction); transgender is about gender identity characterised by gender dysphoria. By the way, many transgender people identify as heterosexual, so don't forget about that piece of the puzzle you seem to ignore.

You call Gay Parades "gay agenda"?. If that's the case then Carnaval of Rio is the hetero agenda, right?
Gay Parades are not homosexuality.

Raibows painted on sidewalks and etc. Have you ever stopped to think that many of those things are actually proposed by heterosexual people who work or show empathy towards oppressed groups of people in order to spread awareness of the danger and injustice of, in this case, homophobia?

Please tell me, how is visibilisation of homosexuality promotion of homosexuality?
I can't help thinking that when people call visibilisation of homosexuality "promotion" we may be in front of repressed same-sex feelings since such statemente seems to suggest visibilisation will lead to changing your sexual orientation.

Please, tell me how does a gay couple kissing or showing affection hinder you chances to live the life you want to live?

Most of what the media shows is heterosexually inclined. You protest too much like a spoiled child in a bubble.

Everything depicting homosexuality is presented as positive? I disagree. Still to this day there are many instances where homosexuality is presented and used as a fetish, a comical relief in sitcoms or it is associated with evil characters. Healthy and realistic representations of homosexuality are still rare. If you dont like positive representations of homosexuality then it is you and your prejuidces that need treatment.

Homosexuality is a normal variant of human and animal sexuality so stop with that fallacy calling it degeneracy.

Again, what you call a "gay agenda" is simply prejudices, paranoia and conspiracy theories. You have never really stopped to think that when groups of people are oppressed they have the right to fight for their rights. The right to be treated as human beings with equal rights, protections and duties is not the paranoid "gay agenda" you so much  talk about; it is called human rights.

You have zero intelligence and even less information.

All you're doing is calling me a "Nazi" because I said something you didn't like. When I undress you and display you publicly for the moron you are, you trip over your feet trying to look cool.

Literally nothing you have accused me of is correct, so you just double down and keep saying it.

You are what's wrong with the world right now.

You are the reason Sweden is going to be wiped off the map inside a decade, because people like you are too busy trying to look cool online to address your societies being destroyed.

They call you "cucks" for good reason.

You'd rather look tolerant on the internet than stop everyone from fucking your wife in real life. Secretly you love it, because you hate yourself.
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #960 on: September 03, 2017, 11:55:55 PM »
See u Oct 20 Poodle baby!
I'll be with the super tall {6'3}.. SUPER skinny {146 lbs}..fem pretty boy.. Beauty and the beast almost..

Real pic of him too.
Jerk away...my gift to you!

that's fucking disgusting

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #961 on: September 03, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
lol kwon he was replying to me, but ron for whatever reason deleted my posts

???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #962 on: September 04, 2017, 12:05:01 AM »
lol kwon he was replying to me, but ron for whatever reason deleted my posts

???

Oh, my bad Poodle.

Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #963 on: September 04, 2017, 12:21:39 AM »
Oh, my bad Poodle.

nah its cool your response was good  ;D

rangerwil's boyfriend has the body of a prepubescent boy, it's fucking nauseating

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: September 04, 2017, 07:28:16 AM »
So some of yall still big homos?

Even if not, we accept other consenting adults sexual preferences and do not see it as an issue.

Other people and centralized governments have no authority to force people who are not harming others how to behave in their private lives according to specific religious, moral or political dogma. For instance, someone else's own ideas of the 'truth' imposed on everyone else as if it were a fact, but is merely speculation or metaphysical arguments which have no confirmed substance in reality.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: September 04, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »
Even if not, we accept other consenting adults sexual preferences and do not see it as an issue.

Other people and centralized governments have no authority to force people who are not harming others how to behave in their private lives according to specific religious, moral or political dogma. For instance, someone else's own ideas of the 'truth' imposed on everyone else as if it were a fact, but is merely speculation or metaphysical arguments which have no confirmed substance in reality.

So then, screwing animals, eating shit, drinking piss and other assorted 'lifestyle" choices are just fine and dandy with you so long as the ever popular privacy card is played and no one's getting hurt unless that's what they want and the rule of scum is followed.

FTN.

This is how AIDS got there.  "If it feels good, do it" is the libertine's lifeline to perversity made normal.  You can bet your sweet bippy that perverts all want their hidden desires "accepted" and celebrated by society and they will bitch until such as yourself give in.  Because it's "fair".  Fuck that.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #966 on: September 04, 2017, 08:05:34 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: September 04, 2017, 08:47:19 AM »
Good to see one of my old gifs!  :)

yeah I was looking for some good ones in that gif thread. once you sort through all the picture posting addicts/trolls same stupid stupid style of gifs there are some real cool getbig member made ones
"

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #968 on: September 04, 2017, 08:51:40 AM »
Do women still try to fuck you when they know you are gay? A gay friend of mine told me girls wanted to be "his friend" all the time.
MIRAGETROPIN

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: September 04, 2017, 08:59:55 AM »
what is that expression "The self proclaimed straight getbiggers in this thread doth protest too much, methinks"

basically sums up this thread
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: September 04, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »
what is that expression "The self proclaimed straight getbiggers in this thread doth protest too much, methinks"

basically sums up this thread

So your point of view is that if someone disagrees with an opinion or pretty much anything, it is only because they secretly agree with it? 

So do you think pedophilia is disgusting or not?  What about zoophilia or necophilia?  Are these normal and natural expressions of sexual "love/desire"? 

Do you think that islam should be accepted as the only form of worship?  Do you think that you should work your ass off to support those too fucking lazy to do anything other than screw obese women and produce more societal leeches? 

Using your premise as quoted above, you have no choice but to keep quiet or be labeled as an approver of all the above and anything else you disagree with just because pussies want to be pussies and silence opposing viewpoints.

Odd that so many hear will speak against Christianity but never mutter a word against immoral practices be they sexual or not.  They whine, "Stay out of our bedrooms!" and then proceed to want to  buttfuck on the boulevard to raise "awareness and approval" of their chosen lifestyle.  Shit, I don't want to watch heterosexual people have sex.  WTF.

Later.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: September 04, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »
So your point of view is that if someone disagrees with an opinion or pretty much anything, it is only because they secretly agree with it? 

So do you think pedophilia is disgusting or not?  What about zoophilia or necophilia?  Are these normal and natural expressions of sexual "love/desire"? 

Do you think that islam should be accepted as the only form of worship?  Do you think that you should work your ass off to support those too fucking lazy to do anything other than screw obese women and produce more societal leeches? 

Using your premise as quoted above, you have no choice but to keep quiet or be labeled as an approver of all the above and anything else you disagree with just because pussies want to be pussies and silence opposing viewpoints.

Odd that so many hear will speak against Christianity but never mutter a word against immoral practices be they sexual or not.  They whine, "Stay out of our bedrooms!" and then proceed to want to  buttfuck on the boulevard to raise "awareness and approval" of their chosen lifestyle.  Shit, I don't want to watch heterosexual people have sex.  WTF.

Later.

No it is my point of view if the same people repeat themselves over and over 25,50,75,100 plus times in this thread that maybe they need to step away from bitching about it on the computer for 200 plus posts a week and perhaps go bitch about it in real life.

Like there is a point where a few people in this thread need fucking therapy, on both sides of the srgument

this is a fucking bodybuilding board, take this shit to the politics board already.

In fact if I was mod this jumped the shark 3 weeks ago thread would be moved already
"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: September 04, 2017, 12:40:17 PM »
So then, screwing animals, eating shit, drinking piss and other assorted 'lifestyle" choices are just fine and dandy with you so long as the ever popular privacy card is played and no one's getting hurt unless that's what they want and the rule of scum is followed.

FTN.

This is how AIDS got there.  "If it feels good, do it" is the libertine's lifeline to perversity made normal.  You can bet your sweet bippy that perverts all want their hidden desires "accepted" and celebrated by society and they will bitch until such as yourself give in.  Because it's "fair".  Fuck that.

An in depth disclaimer regarding people or animals not getting abused, harmed or exploited, spreading disease, or property destroyed or stolen wasn't added, because that is obvious and goes without saying

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: September 04, 2017, 01:49:00 PM »
Do women still try to fuck you when they know you are gay? A gay friend of mine told me girls wanted to be "his friend" all the time.

Friends doesn't mean lovers. Although, some women might see it as a major coup....as in he just needs the right woman.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: September 04, 2017, 01:57:51 PM »
Gay folks do not have an exclusive on kink. Many of the acts mentioned are indulged in by straight folks. Likewise, heterosexuals as well as homosexuals are often conservative, both sexually and politically speaking.