Author Topic: Thinking of running EQ  (Read 11786 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Thinking of running EQ
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:27:21 PM »
whats a good running dose for 12 week cycle but low dose

will be running test 500xweek and liquid drol 25 4x week

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: Thinking of running EQ
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 02:51:49 PM »
EQ is shit. Dont do it.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 05:42:05 AM »
I ran 750mg of EQ along with 750mg Test E...didnt notice much...think most of the gains were from the Test E...probably would not use again

coffeis4closers

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 12:42:19 PM »
I've been running Test E and EQ for the last 3 months or so. I've used it numerous times in the past and for some reason I'm not that thrilled with my results this cycle. I'm thinking of switching over to Decca or possibly primo when I run out of the EQ.  If you are going to run it you must run it for a long time, IMO at least 16 weeks. The results are slow and steady with EQ so you wont really notice much at first. Good luck to you..

cyberpunk

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
I lov EQ.

Your gain is slow... Have patience and enjoy the effect.

Solid gains, just keep steady in doses.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 02:05:34 PM »
When you say “low dose” eq how much are we talking? 600mg minimum per week and don’t expect much in noticeable gains before week 6-8. At 12 weeks you should be noticing a grainy hard look with a ton of vascularity. I particularly like it because I run all long esters and deca makes me hold fat around my midsection so I stay away from that. My favorite stack is test e, eq (both at 600mg pw) and Tren E at 300mg pw for about 4 months minimum. I’ve been lifting and on gear for many years. I still get very nice gains off of that stack. I throw winny or proviron in there intermittently. I think most don’t give eq a long enough run and are expecting it to ad size. It doesn’t add much size just a hard vascular look that will stand out in a highly conditioned lifter with lowish body fat.

cyberpunk

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:29:16 AM »
When you say “low dose” eq how much are we talking? 600mg minimum per week and don’t expect much in noticeable gains before week 6-8. At 12 weeks you should be noticing a grainy hard look with a ton of vascularity. I particularly like it because I run all long esters and deca makes me hold fat around my midsection so I stay away from that. My favorite stack is test e, eq (both at 600mg pw) and Tren E at 300mg pw for about 4 months minimum. I’ve been lifting and on gear for many years. I still get very nice gains off of that stack. I throw winny or proviron in there intermittently. I think most don’t give eq a long enough run and are expecting it to ad size. It doesn’t add much size just a hard vascular look that will stand out in a highly conditioned lifter with lowish body fat.

That's what I'm talking about.

hgevoli

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 08:58:51 PM »
I haven't used good EQ since 2011.. I would not waste my money on it. Something wrong with the Chinese raws.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 08:55:51 AM »
eq is fantastic.... eq and anavar combined will transform the genetically appropriate into a god.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 12:26:04 AM »
liar priest and labrada both loved equipona.. you need to know how to use it.. you need to be low body fat.. you need to to use higher frequency of injects I would recommend every second day with trenbolona ace for the intermediate bodybuild,,

the results are very fast to come,, yo udont need to wait 16 weeks this is all steroid holes nonsense,, effects on a lean fella come from the first hour it touches the blood,, the final results are after few weeks of constant usage in divided doses every 2 days or so..

in the pro level I prefer to inject it every day or 2 as I said,, also alwys vet grade.. unles you got a vry good chef and very good chef not come by easy.. trust me I throw them out of gh15 right and left along the years,,

my first recommendation with equippona is always veterinary,,

I already described the smell and the horse look it gives including what it does to delts and the look it gives which again did very well for quite few pros that includes me and labrada,,

nandrolona for begginers.. for building base.. to bulk up when you up and coming into foundation,,
equipona is when you already have what you need and you are making it look perfectona,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »
liar priest and labrada both loved equipona.. you need to know how to use it.. you need to be low body fat.. you need to to use higher frequency of injects I would recommend every second day with trenbolona ace for the intermediate bodybuild,,

the results are very fast to come,, yo udont need to wait 16 weeks this is all steroid holes nonsense,, effects on a lean fella come from the first hour it touches the blood,, the final results are after few weeks of constant usage in divided doses every 2 days or so..

in the pro level I prefer to inject it every day or 2 as I said,, also alwys vet grade.. unles you got a vry good chef and very good chef not come by easy.. trust me I throw them out of gh15 right and left along the years,,

I already described the smell and the horse look it gives including what it does to delts and the look it gives which again did very well for quite few pros that includes me and labrada,,

nandrolona for begginers.. for building base.. to bulk up when you up and coming into foundation,,
equipona is when you already have what you need and you are making it look perfectona,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

nana=BIG PECS AND ARMS

and..... it is coming my way 8)

pecs are filling out very very nicely and yesterday did bout 30 sets on bis and they looked fucking great, got lots of stares my way  ;)

love ya god, but.... DECA IS ALLLLLL THAT I NEED

75-80 kg with a legit sub-6 inch wrist and a legit 29 inch waist

just beautiful  8)

oh, and i load up this tune and.... GO TO WORK  8)

"when the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"  ;)

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 05:13:18 AM »

[/quote]

wow man i forgot all about that song.......it's exactly i what i needed to hear :)

have a great day man  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 05:27:01 AM »

wow man i forgot all about that song.......it's exactly i what i needed to hear :)

have a great day man  8)

NEW WAVE for the motherfucking win 😎

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 08:58:25 AM »
Using a "mild"  roid like EQ or var or winstrol with 750mg of test is over kill.  Now if you did a EQ and var or EQ and winstrol cycle with a bare minimum of test (250mg) then you would see what it did to your body.

That being said, the magical vascularity that EQ is known for (and the "hardening effect that halo is known for and "clean gains" that var and primo is known for.. etc...) will NOT be evident if you are in the high body fat digits.  Sorry but 15% bf isn't going to let any of those benefits be seen like they should.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 01:08:39 PM »
^a bodybuild should never be 15%,, 12% is the highest a bodybuild should let himself go,, now true! some gymnazium gurus of the local levels.. will tell you tht you are 18% when you are actualy 10% lol but ths is because they simply dont know beter.. they confuse water with fat with bloat and simply dont know wht they are talking about,,

never the less.. bodybuild should never be over 12-13% and in my personal opinion a bodybuild should always remain in the single digit but im talking here advance bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 01:43:28 PM »
if fat people had any decency whatsoever they would kill themselves... anything over like 9 or 10%... eat a bullet immediately... fukin worthless tubs of shit. (this only goes for women tho, obviously)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 03:07:22 AM »

have a great day man  8)

here's another one baby

"don't be cruel"

just listen to that guitar @ 1:44 FUCK YEAH!!!!!! pecs exploding while wet pussies ARE ALL AROUND ME  8)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 04:50:33 AM »
here's another one baby

"don't be cruel"

just listen to that guitar @ 1:44 FUCK YEAH!!!!!! pecs exploding while wet pussies ARE ALL AROUND ME  8)

ahh the underrated J geils band......Love stinks yeah yeah!

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:47 AM »
Started at real 6%bf (cutted on usual low doses TMTW)
Then jumped on No test cycle with 2g Deca 2g EQ Proviron for 12 weeks, with 6iu HGH and 30iu Humalog (15pre 15post wo 4w on 4w off).
At the end of week 12 I was a bit watery due to Deca, continued bulking but changed Deca for TrenE and 20mg W ed.

Every week i become tighter and tighter, weight is the same but I grow more polished.

I think that next bulk will be with just a touch of NPP and even more EQ, TrenA + MastP in and out after slin doses.

Did bloods and ematocrit was a bit high but nothing to worry about...

Defo I love EQ lean gains and no sides for me.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »
Good info thanks all...

Ill be running 500testC 500EQ 125liquidDROL

after the fat month  ;D

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 09:04:20 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Gh15 i HATE, Deca look... how can i put down my foundation without that shit? I want to look good all year long not a bloofy mess.