Author Topic: GH15, please tell us the reality on how the pros lose fat before contests  (Read 15891 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: GH15, please tell us the reality on how the pros lose fat before contests
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 10:38:34 AM »
DNP and Albuterol are hard to get … clen is much better than Albuterol but cause it is not easy to get and a lot have not tried it say that it is better … but it is not … Anti Aromatize & diuretic does to make you lose fat … they just pull the water out … each works from different perspective (different way) … Clen +t3+Ephedrine+GH do the trick … you just have to be precise with dosage, duration and timing … getting lean is like gaining muscle as far as memory is concerned … so if you reach a certain condition (muscle gain and body fat lost) you will achieve that in less time the next time you do it (of course f you do it the right way) … so you have muscle memory along with body fat (leanness)memory … so when u c a bber who can get lean fast (faster than regular people) it means he has the body memory to achieve that ... there isn’t any secret drug … you also have the genetics which is a big factor in getting lean and muscular but that is whole different subject

I am contributing this reply so people don’t get mislead

Interesting...

so getting ripped the 1st time is much harder than the 10th time?
tank u jesus

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 10:43:16 AM »
ok sorry if i was confusing, i realized after i posted i wasnt clear.

But, I yes the 25 - 10 - 25 and back to 10 again is what im talking about. What is your research and or sources you are using when you say "its faster next time". I mean real science, not what u read 1000 times in bb mags. Its sound like you are saying "Well, it sounds good, so lets go with it." I think there are too many factors involved in each cutting phase. Incorporating hormones creates a totally different element. Without hormones, if u are 25 %, u are going to lose it SLOWER than if u did use them. By what "extent" faster do u mean? 1 or 2 lbs more per week? Reach your goal shorter next time? I mean what is your basis.

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
ok sorry if i was confusing, i realized after i posted i wasnt clear.

But, I yes the 25 - 10 - 25 and back to 10 again is what im talking about. What is your research and or sources you are using when you say "its faster next time". I mean real science, not what u read 1000 times in bb mags. Its sound like you are saying "Well, it sounds good, so lets go with it." I think there are too many factors involved in each cutting phase. Incorporating hormones creates a totally different element. Without hormones, if u are 25 %, u are going to lose it SLOWER than if u did use them. By what "extent" faster do u mean? 1 or 2 lbs more per week? Reach your goal shorter next time? I mean what is your basis.

All what I can say is bodybuilding is based on experience. Ali Amini is talking about experience and science at the same time. take it from me bro  :) I know him very well  ;)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »
ok "hippocrates" 

So, his success is based upon looking at the competitor and saying: More carb/less carb. ::)

That still doesnt answer my question. Besides gauging by eye, i want real data. You make it sound like there will be such a significant difference in time as to how fast u lose fat just because you went through 3 months of hard dieting and cardio sometime before.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 12:27:45 PM »
ok "hippocrates" 

So, his success is based upon looking at the competitor and saying: More carb/less carb. ::)

That still doesnt answer my question. Besides gauging by eye, i want real data. You make it sound like there will be such a significant difference in time as to how fast u lose fat just because you went through 3 months of hard dieting and cardio sometime before.

Hahaha … more cabs or less cab … you really think so … why don’t you do it then … it is much more than that … this is the way when you comment on someones pic on a forum … in when working with an athlete is a total different ball game …

This is from experience from working with a lot of guys and different body types … I don’t know what is your back ground in getting lean or losing body fat … but once you try what I am saying you will know what I mean and as I said anyone with good, successful bodybuilding experience and contest prep background will agree with what I say and understand my point … how fast you lose fat the next time is dependant on the genetic factor … some do it faster than others … but your benchmark at this point is yourself … so when you are comparing the pace of bodyfat lose to your previous diet/prep (progress)

Anabolics  are an element in the whole process … so I am saying that you do the comparisons either with or without anabolics … of course if anabolics are included you will do the whole thing faster but then again while on anabloics the fat gain becomes faster (similar to muscle gain) so you might have a problem doing so if your diet is not great.

Compare you progress with anabolics or without … and if done properly you should experience what I mentioned

Don’t expect to get researches as you desire … as I said before no one does specific researched or teach technical curriculum of contest prep of bodyfat loose … and we have all seen that everyone has his own approach and not everyone support the high protein diet … however most of these stuff comes from experience and the information from the researches are absorbed indirectly …

And if you think what I know is from bbing magazines … than I can’t convince you … I am not replying to answer your questions specifically … but for others to understand and make use of

Interesting...

so getting ripped the 1st time is much harder than the 10th time?

yes

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 02:30:40 PM »
while on anabloics the fat gain becomes faster (similar to muscle gain) so you might have a problem doing so if your diet is not great.

total and utter bullshit. are you retarded, seriously.

Do you want your ball back?
175lbs by 31st July

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »
!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »
I don't always agree with Ali but in this case he's right.. drugs for the most part will help speed up the process without losing the muscle gained.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »
I don't always agree with Ali but in this case he's right.. drugs for the most part will help speed up the process without losing the muscle gained.
so you agree steroids make you fat quicker?
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
ok, only speaking from my own personal experiences with "cutting" i completely agree with "aliamini". i've achieved sub 5% bodyfat 4 separate times and each successive time it was easier and took less work than the time before.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »
Oh my lord, what is wrong with you people. Aliamini is 100% RIGHT. Obviously if I get to 2% bodyfat for the first time in my life I would go through a tremendous amount of pressure, pain, hard work and hell, but the next time I can achieve the same conditioning with possibly 90% the actual BS I did the first time, common sense. In my case since I dieted for 14 weeks last year with very low carbs and cardio, lost 40 pounds and I had striated glutes, Right know I am 5 weeks in my diet and I have to go binge for 2 weeks because at the speed I am going at I will be ready in 3 weeks and my show isn't for another 9. Still hard but my body isn't as stubborn as it was before to lose fat.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »
i've no problem with that part of his advice, its the part where he claims steroids make you fatter that i have a problem with - am i the only one with a brain cell in this thread  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
do u not think its due to gettn bigger, carrying more muscle, takin more drugs and lookin after your self as u get more advanced each time u do it?

everytime ive dieted down its been easier, but i attribute it to evolving physique wise too,, i was leaner goin into each prep, i was on more drugs for longer durations, training harder etc etc etc

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 03:26:46 PM »
steroids dont make u fat....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »
i've no problem with that part of his advice, its the part where he claims steroids make you fatter that i have a problem with - am i the only one with a brain cell in this thread  ::)
I dunno what he met their maybe he word it wrong or maybe he is referring to some who use the increase appetite from certain steroids to indulge in junk. ???
do u not think its due to gettn bigger, carrying more muscle, takin more drugs and lookin after your self as u get more advanced each time u do it?

everytime ive dieted down its been easier, but i attribute it to evolving physique wise too,, i was leaner goin into each prep, i was on more drugs for longer durations, training harder etc etc etc
Possible contributions? Yes, but if everything stayed the same the body doesn't have to work as hard into pushing into new territory, familiar territory is always easier for the body plain and simple.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Oh my lord, what is wrong with you people. Aliamini is 100% RIGHT. Obviously if I get to 2% bodyfat for the first time in my life I would go through a tremendous amount of pressure, pain, hard work and hell, but the next time I can achieve the same conditioning with possibly 90% the actual BS I did the first time, common sense. In my case since I dieted for 14 weeks last year with very low carbs and cardio, lost 40 pounds and I had striated glutes, Right know I am 5 weeks in my diet and I have to go binge for 2 weeks because at the speed I am going at I will be ready in 3 weeks and my show isn't for another 9. Still hard but my body isn't as stubborn as it was before to lose fat.

Trying hard to find your contest log but can't search getbig for topics created by a user :/