Author Topic: Trannies performing for Middle School Students  (Read 2286 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Trannies performing for Middle School Students
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2022, 06:25:53 AM »
Well, its intended purpose is to teach kids to be tolorant tiwards people who may be different.  It was the same case with black folks.

This simply isn't true. It's more about grooming them
irongearco.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2022, 06:29:34 AM »
I understand the intended purpose. But I think that having a drag queen named "Jizz" prance about on a stage in order to teach middle schoolers in 2022 about tolerance of gender fluidity is counter productive. It would be like taking kids from the 1930s and having them watch a minstrel show to teach tolerance of black people. I wouldn't be surprised if 100 years from now they'll look at drag shows as being derogatory in the same way we now look at minstrel shows.

Drag shows have been around for thousands of years from theatre acting in Rome, Shakespeare, kabuki in Japan, etc.  Its not the same as a minstrel show....drag queens are performed by gay men...minstrel is black people impersonated by white people

Naturally we do things different in America.  But it would be unconstitutional to ban a drag show or dictate how parents should raise their child.  The only issue i have is that underage children were brought in a bar estsblishment selling alcohol...even if they are not that day. 
A

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2022, 06:35:21 AM »

and normalizing gender reassignment as something "cool"
c

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2022, 06:38:12 AM »

Last time i checked the new, the vast majority of of sexual abuse of minors occurred at churches and it happens in everyday homes that don't send their kids to a drag show.  I don't know of any case where a child was sexually assaulted at a gay bar or a drag show.

Your argument about grooming is ridiculous.   You can't turn a kid gay or lesbian.  Their sexual preference develops on their own...and the evidence speaks.for itself.  Come back when you find any cases of grooming at a drag show...lol

A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2022, 07:07:44 AM »
Truth

And I respect and value both of your opinions.

I do not have children.

Having said this, I am going to say something, regardless. Haha

This kind of perversity is gaining steam. The left Woketards are pushing with everything they have to destroy our nations.

(Vince’s opinion on the matter is worthless. He sucks and fucks other men.)

We’ve been too tolerant for too long, and the mentally ill, corrupt and perverted amongst us have gone way too far.

Turn up the volume on EVERYTHING these Libtwats hate.

Be a proud racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, Islamophobe … EVERYTHING.

Be a goddamn Nazi.

Restore balance before it’s too late.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2022, 07:17:46 AM »

Last time i checked the new, the vast majority of of sexual abuse of minors occurred at churches and it happens in everyday homes that don't send their kids to a drag show.  I don't know of any case where a child was sexually assaulted at a gay bar or a drag show.

Your argument about grooming is ridiculous.   You can't turn a kid gay or lesbian.  Their sexual preference develops on their own...and the evidence speaks.for itself.  Come back when you find any cases of grooming at a drag show...lol

Sure you can: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/protecting-children-sexual-abuse/202002/they-went-willingly-understanding-teen-sexual-grooming

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2022, 07:38:13 AM »
Are all transgenders showboating drag queen attention whores?  Or is that just a coincidence. Serious question.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2022, 09:20:44 PM »
Happy Pride Month!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2022, 04:55:46 AM »
Are all transgenders showboating drag queen attention whores?  Or is that just a coincidence. Serious question.

Will wait for Goodrum to confirm if some trannies have less sugar in the tank than others.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2022, 05:56:19 AM »

Schools, especially public schools, have a hard enough time teaching how to read and write and basic arithmetic.

Teaching tolerance and treating people with dignity and respect comes from parents RAISING their children.  Not schools treating them to drag shows before their parents have even breached their first conversations about sex.

Schools aren't there to raise children, it's impossible to ask schools to do so and they have traditionally failed at it to begin with.

Further the Bible was removed from public schools and in many schools so was the pledge of allegiance to the flag. You can make up whatever reason you want but those two elements were largely conservative practices. Pushing woke agendas is liberal ideology masquerading as teaching tolerance. Otherwise known as indoctrination.

Ill teach my children dignity, respect, values, and moral compass. The schools are inadequate to tackle these issues and they're failing at tge expense of an actual education.

Many of those children are too young to even begin talking about 'sex' their first introduction shouldn't be hyper feminine drag queens named "Jizz"

Also i dont see your point in bringing up the church scandal. If anything the church scandal should serve as a warning against this kind of influence to children. The predators involved in the church scandal were also perverted homosexuals. The church scandal wasn't a hetero scandal. It was a queer scandal. Queer as in LGBT and Q. Just like this drag show. The disgusting percerts in the church have been weeded out and punished. The lessons learned fro. The church scandal should've warned these people that introducing school children to sexual deviants is not a good idea.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2022, 06:06:24 AM »

When I was in 5th grade I knew nothing about lesbians now my 5th grade kid comes home talking about all these girls that are gay. Where do they get that? What has changed?  It's learned Vince. It's cool now to be a lesbian. I'm sorry u r just plain wrong on this one
irongearco.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2022, 06:23:53 AM »

When I was in 5th grade I knew nothing about lesbians now my 5th grade kid comes home talking about all these girls that are gay. Where do they get that? What has changed?  It's learned Vince. It's cool now to be a lesbian. I'm sorry u r just plain wrong on this one

When i went to school, i learned how to type on an IBM Selectric typewriter.   The world is changing and any kid with a cell phone can practically find all of this shit online anyway.

Im sorry that your kid had to learn that way but public schools operate as a general collective...not on individual needs.  Thats where home schooling and private schools come in
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2022, 07:26:20 AM »
When i went to school, i learned how to type on an IBM Selectric typewriter.   The world is changing and any kid with a cell phone can practically find all of this shit online anyway.

Im sorry that your kid had to learn that way but public schools operate as a general collective...not on individual needs.  Thats where home schooling and private schools come in

America is morally bankrupt Vince.  U r right the internet teaches them as well. Tictok YouTube Facebook all r to blame in grooming  kids
irongearco.com

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2022, 03:06:17 PM »
Maybe, but its still odd IMO, my kids would not be in a libtarded public school these days, too many retards working there.
AS for the parents, its CALI, land of fruits and nuts, so there you go, they're brain-dead kvnts themselves.

That’s the problem…..is the problem is spreading. People from California can’t afford it and move to red states and start the cycle of insanity all over.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2022, 03:09:26 PM »
And I respect and value both of your opinions.

I do not have children.

Having said this, I am going to say something, regardless. Haha

This kind of perversity is gaining steam. The left Woketards are pushing with everything they have to destroy our nations.

(Vince’s opinion on the matter is worthless. He sucks and fucks other men.)

We’ve been too tolerant for too long, and the mentally ill, corrupt and perverted amongst us have gone way too far.

Turn up the volume on EVERYTHING these Libtwats hate.

Be a proud racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, Islamophobe … EVERYTHING.

Be a goddamn Nazi.

Restore balance before it’s too late.

Well obviously you can speak on this matter Fortress as you are on the right side. Also I value your opinion greatly.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2022, 11:52:46 PM »

why did it take you until after high school to come out melvin?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2022, 12:06:51 AM »
Its not the job of schools to teach kids about sexuality. No sir...
"A collective" of libtard perverts is more accurate...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2022, 11:32:53 AM »
Its not the job of schools to teach kids about sexuality. No sir...
"A collective" of libtard perverts is more accurate...

Yeah, spot on. They want children to embrace sexuality at an early age to of course take advantage of that. Liberalism is a disease.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2022, 12:46:33 PM »
Drag Queens usually have 2 -3 names....a club name, a house name and a public name.  There was no sexually explicit routines and the kids still had to have their parents permission...

Another smoke but no fire stories

It's "grooming", indoctrination or whatever you want to call it, they're trying to normalize it for kids. It's child abuse.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2022, 01:16:37 PM »
why did it take you until after high school to come out melvin?

Because i enlisted in the Army.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2022, 01:23:50 PM »

America is morally bankrupt Vince.  U r right the internet teaches them as well. Tictok YouTube Facebook all r to blame in grooming  kids

Thats why i believe in private and home schooling.  Just because i don't have an issue with drag shows doesnt mean that my ideals should be forced upon parents.

There are exceptions however.  If a student tells a teacher or guidance counselor that they are gay or transgender, they shouldn't be obligated to tell their parents as they would be liable if the child is beaten, thrown out of the house, sent to a  conversion camp , or outright killed by those parents and you guys know that some people are like that and its happenned. 
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2022, 02:54:46 PM »

Thats why i believe in private and home schooling.  Just because i don't have an issue with drag shows doesnt mean that my ideals should be forced upon parents.

There are exceptions however.  If a student tells a teacher or guidance counselor that they are gay or transgender, they shouldn't be obligated to tell their parents as they would be liable if the child is beaten, thrown out of the house, sent to a  conversion camp , or outright killed by those parents and you guys know that some people are like that and its happenned.

Im pretty sure they are not

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2022, 04:44:30 PM »

Spot on

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2023, 02:20:27 AM »