Author Topic: Do Asian people in America lack manners?  (Read 6761 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Do Asian people in America lack manners?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 12:20:56 AM »
I see racist getbiggers have moved on from Hebrews  :D

weve just found out theres other races to hate on!

GOTTA SPREAD THE RACISM TO CONFUSE THE BODY RIGHT BABE

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 12:30:42 AM »
Modern mainland Chinese have zero culture, civilisation or manners.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2017, 03:20:37 AM »
So I was hired to put crown molding through out the first floor of a condo in Weston ma,one of the richest towns in the USA.It was a young Asian couple mid 20s,probably two of the nicest people I have ever met,offered me drinks and food constantly and even gave me a good tip when finished.Problem came second day in,I was working I. The living room next to kitchen and they were eating breakfast and they both chew with their mouths open very loud,then they each start burping this is all 5' from me and th plain view.Then I here farting and it's the wife and she is just laughing.I was pretty disgusted but didn't say anything as they were paying a pretty penny for the work.

I have never seen this behavior before and was wondering if just them or if this is common place in Asian people?

C'mon man, you're missing some detail here that might help us understand exactly what the F was occuring... for example, when she farted did she look at you?  Did either of them?  Did you make eye contact?  Change your facial expression maybe or just kept a stone face?  Were they talking in  their own language around you?  Was it just the one time? And the most important question - was she hot? aka the WYHI question.... sorry for the quiz LOL  ;D
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2017, 06:24:07 AM »
C'mon man, you're missing some detail here that might help us understand exactly what the F was occuring... for example, when she farted did she look at you?  Did either of them?  Did you make eye contact?  Change your facial expression maybe or just kept a stone face?  Were they talking in  their own language around you?  Was it just the one time? And the most important question - was she hot? aka the WYHI question.... sorry for the quiz LOL  ;D

Hahaha no eye contact,not hot not ugly but when she farted she became very ugly.They were talking in their language the whole time.I have no problem with asians,I actually like them and think they are a benefit to society.Just never was in an asians personal space before and saw this kind of thing.It was gross.I was brought up not to fart or burp in front of people or chew with mouth open.I think the main thing lacking in the world is manners.There is a guy at My gym who burps all the time and all the time I tell him to shut his fucking mouth as he is a fucking pig.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:39 AM »
Hahaha no eye contact,not hot not ugly but when she farted she became very ugly.They were talking in their language the whole time.I have no problem with asians,I actually like them and think they are a benefit to society.Just never was in an asians personal space before and saw this kind of thing.It was gross.I was brought up not to fart or burp in front of people or chew with mouth open.I think the main thing lacking in the world is manners.There is a guy at My gym who burps all the time and all the time I tell him to shut his fucking mouth as he is a fucking pig.

That's a shame... I was starting to work up a scenario like one of those old '80s p0rns where you turn up at the house and she notices your guns, then starts talking to her husband about how 'big' you are, etc. etc. Then he has to go to work or something...  Then a fade cut to him arriving at the house, pausing at the door and looking through the window to see you "teaching her some manners".......   we'll leave that there shall we...   ;D
T

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »
Not all Asians are the same. The Chinese are disgusting people (not all) with a disgusting culture and a disgusting sounding language. Japanese, on the other hand, in general, are about as ideal as humans can be. Of course, we had to completely destroy them and rebuild their society and write their Constitution and completely transformed them from a war like modern day Sparta into a productive well mannered and polite society.
hahaha. You had better read up on your history of the Japanese. According to this post you know very little. The Japanese have commited some of the most inhumane atrocities in history. I don't hold grudges. Just making a point. The Japanese (of course not all not even most)  are in to some pretty sick and twisted shit. Not even say I care. Just stating another fact.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 10:33:16 AM »
hahaha. You had better read up on your history of the Japanese. According to this post you know very little. The Japanese have commited some of the most inhumane atrocities in history. I don't hold grudges. Just making a point. The Japanese (of course not all not even most)  are in to some pretty sick and twisted shit. Not even say I care. Just stating another fact.
I think you missed the part of his post about their history.

I've found them overly paranoid to the point of being disrespectful. Not sure which Asian country but guessing they were not Japanese since they were not too attractive. Find Japanese to be the better looking of the Asian countries.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 01:06:54 PM »
I have business in China.

Mainlanders are disgusting animals.
Hong Kongers are generally much more polite and look down on the animals from the mainland, who do things like shit in the street.

Comparing Japs to Chinese is like comparing American Jews to American blacks.

What's the public facilities situation like on the mainland?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 02:28:57 PM »
 :D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2017, 04:00:59 PM »
I see racist getbiggers have moved on from Hebrews  :D

Not at all..all races in America look down on Hebrews... unfortunately that's how it is..i hoped that a black president getting elected would change black americans mindframe...but it just made it worse....
real men= no rubbers

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 07:58:03 PM »
Not all Asians are the same. The Chinese are disgusting people (not all) with a disgusting culture and a disgusting sounding language. Japanese, on the other hand, in general, are about as ideal as humans can be. Of course, we had to completely destroy them and rebuild their society and write their Constitution and completely transformed them from a war like modern day Sparta into a productive well mannered and polite society.

Without the Chinese there would have been no Japanese, majority of their culture, language, food and just about everything came from china, same for Koreans

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 10:17:21 PM »
I think they are just unaware lol.. one dumb Asian broad looked me dead in the eyes after she saw me knocking on a locked door through the peep window

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2017, 01:02:09 AM »
hahaha. You had better read up on your history of the Japanese. According to this post you know very little. The Japanese have commited some of the most inhumane atrocities in history. I don't hold grudges. Just making a point. The Japanese (of course not all not even most)  are in to some pretty sick and twisted shit. Not even say I care. Just stating another fact.

Ha ha ha. You had better reread my post. According to your reply your reading comprehension level is severely wanting. I made it abundantly clear that the Japan today is not anyway near the Japan of yesteryear. My mom spent a big chunk of her teen years under Japan occupation and my uncle died during the Bataan Death March. Growing up in Hawaii where there is a heavy Japanese and Filipino population and culture I heard some horrifying stories from first hand sources.

And every race and culture are into some "pretty sick and twisted shit."

I don't mind being corrected or constructive criticism and even disagreement, it's that condescending insufferable superior attitude that grates.

Ha ha ha -- indeed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2017, 01:12:07 AM »
Without the Chinese there would have been no Japanese, majority of their culture, language, food and just about everything came from china, same for Koreans

Yes, China once ruled the world and was the most advanced culture. So was the British. So is America. What's your point?

My point, in keeping with the topic of the thread, was not all Asians are created equal and I consider the Japanese a far better people and culture than the Chinese. Having worked for both one of the salient differences between the two was that with the Japanese you got reprimanded for doing something half assed whereas with the Chinese you got in trouble for wasting every last crumb on the table.

Not to say I wouldn't go to a Chinese restaurant but when it comes to sushi I wouldn't go anyway near a restaurant run by Chinese. I only trust Japs with the raw fish.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:34 AM »
Yes, China once ruled the world and was the most advanced culture. So was the British. So is America. What's your point?

My point, in keeping with the topic of the thread, was not all Asians are created equal and I consider the Japanese a far better people and culture than the Chinese. Having worked for both one of the salient differences between the two was that with the Japanese you got reprimanded for doing something half assed whereas with the Chinese you got in trouble for wasting every last crumb on the table.

Not to say I wouldn't go to a Chinese restaurant but when it comes to sushi I wouldn't go anyway near a restaurant run by Chinese. I only trust Japs with the raw fish.

Haha you just said the Chinese are a disgusting culture, people, and language and you ask what's my point? Haha

In case you can't read, since you said they are filthy people, without those filthy people there wouldn't be a Japan that you praise so much

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2017, 01:41:32 AM »
Haha you just said the Chinese are a disgusting culture, people, and language and you ask what's my point? Haha

In case you can't read, since you said they are filthy people, without those filthy people there wouldn't be a Japan that you praise so much

So what. If it wasn't for America there wouldn't be the Japanese we have today. If it wasn't for America we wouldn't have South Korea.

In case you can't read, it doesn't matter if you think Japan and the Japanese wouldn't exist without China. The fact of the matter, and in keeping with the topic of this thread Japanese > Chinese.
Of course this is just my personal opinion. You may prefer the Chinese culture and their people as they exist today over the Japanese.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2017, 02:35:32 AM »
So what. If it wasn't for America there wouldn't be the Japanese we have today. If it wasn't for America we wouldn't have South Korea.

In case you can't read, it doesn't matter if you think Japan and the Japanese wouldn't exist without China. The fact of the matter, and in keeping with the topic of this thread Japanese > Chinese.
Of course this is just my personal opinion. You may prefer the Chinese culture and their people as they exist today over the Japanese.
[/b]

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2017, 02:49:45 AM »

For your age you really are an idiot, lack of an education I see

I don't prefer neither one, I'm stating where Japanese culture and language came from, your argument about Korea is irrelevant to the US, as they are derived from China as well

As far as Japan they had influence from England, Germany way before the US influenced them, Hong Kong under British rule as well

I'm guessing you have Filipino blood? Bottom feeders, you have no room to talk

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 12:23:47 AM »
For your age you really are an idiot, lack of an education I see

I don't prefer neither one, I'm stating where Japanese culture and language came from, your argument about Korea is irrelevant to the US, as they are derived from China as well

As far as Japan they had influence from England, Germany way before the US influenced them, Hong Kong under British rule as well

I'm guessing you have Filipino blood? Bottom feeders, you have no room to talk

It is relevant as America had a DIRECT hand in molding the culture and the people of both South Korea and Japan. Both would have been completely different countries and people if it wasn't for American influence. Such is not the case with the Chinese vis-a-vis Japan.

But I can see that I hurt your feelings with my comments as evidence by the personal attacks. I wonder how Manny Pacquiao must feel being a bottom feeder.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 01:30:29 AM »
It is relevant as America had a DIRECT hand in molding the culture and the people of both South Korea and Japan. Both would have been completely different countries and people if it wasn't for American influence. Such is not the case with the Chinese vis-a-vis Japan.

But I can see that I hurt your feelings with my comments as evidence by the personal attacks. I wonder how Manny Pacquiao must feel being a bottom feeder.

Manny is the only example you can use?  :D

No hurt feelings here, America had a direct hand in molding Japan yes, but long before that it was the Europeans like England, Germany, etc. America was more after WW2

where you think Japan get firearms from, modern war arsenals and cars from?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2017, 03:07:49 AM »
Manny is the only example you can use?  :D

No hurt feelings here, America had a direct hand in molding Japan yes, but long before that it was the Europeans like England, Germany, etc. America was more after WW2

where you think Japan get firearms from, modern war arsenals and cars from?

Yawn. OK, champ. Whatever. I'm getting bored. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
Not at all..all races in America look down on Hebrews... unfortunately that's how it is..i hoped that a black president getting elected would change black americans mindframe...but it just made it worse....

Isn't it also possible that Obama's Presidency just made people who were already racist, more vocal?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2017, 03:38:14 PM »
Ha ha ha. You had better reread my post. According to your reply your reading comprehension level is severely wanting. I made it abundantly clear that the Japan today is not anyway near the Japan of yesteryear. My mom spent a big chunk of her teen years under Japan occupation and my uncle died during the Bataan Death March. Growing up in Hawaii where there is a heavy Japanese and Filipino population and culture I heard some horrifying stories from first hand sources.

And every race and culture are into some "pretty sick and twisted shit."

I don't mind being corrected or constructive criticism and even disagreement, it's that condescending insufferable superior attitude that grates.

Ha ha ha -- indeed.
what part did I miss?  The modern day Sparta sentence?  What else did I miss with my squinty eyes?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2017, 06:13:59 PM »
I'll tell you this. The Asians got it right about the whole bowing instead of shaking hands thing. I fucking hate shaking hands!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2017, 07:07:12 PM »
honestly that's just the way they are. usually if they're born, or at least if their parents are born in say Vietnam or China (or Laos or Cambodia), that's just the way they were raised.

Now, Asians who were born here (2nd gen American) usually have better manners, however Asian's usually grown up and hang out with other Asians so the rudeness just kinda rubs off.

now "white wash" Asians, Asians who grew up around white people are not generally rude.

I know this 1st after being with a viet girl (my ex, and first 2 boys mother) for nearly 10yrs and being around her family probably 60% of the time.

Then, besides her (before her and after her) 80% of my gf's were Asian, so I'm kinda used to it.

I also speak some of the languages, and the languages have different tones that are different from "American English" or "oxford English".... Japanese is the same way, although I've forgotten most my Japanese (but viet and tagalog I can pick up easy.. although tagalog isn't harash at all)

Now, Japanese and Korean are usually super SUPER polite, even though Japanese sounds harsh (my voice is super suited for Japanese cuz my voice is deep and ruff, but Korean sounds like "water flowing over pebbles in a stream".

Hope this helps...

experience in this field Level-10 haha