Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn - Regarding Steroids - Hypocrite?  (Read 19478 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'Hearn, has just reached Colin Kaepernick Levels Of Hypocrisy
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »
Which one?  LOL   ;D 

Another shot from that middle of the night session...

Shopped unless he's lactating and has nipples a female baboon would be jealous of.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »
Which one?  LOL   ;D 

After having been heavily Piano'd  ;D ;D ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Mike O'Hearn - Regarding Steroids - Hypocrite?
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2017, 11:44:21 AM »
mike o hearn would be both stronger and in better shape than any of his haters, steroids or no steroids.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2017, 12:02:48 PM »
Shopped unless he's lactating and has nipples a female baboon would be jealous of.

As if I'd do something as pathetic and childish as that!

He'd just finished suckling the dog if you have to know.......

;D
T

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2017, 01:24:44 PM »
Which one?  LOL   ;D 

;D ;D ;D

wordy

• Getbig III
Re: ohearn is alpha
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2017, 01:28:56 PM »
This one?  Lots - his IG is peppered with them...

;D ;D ;D

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2017, 06:03:01 PM »
Mike is 100% natty

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2017, 11:53:46 PM »
looks gay as fuck no matter the acromelagy. he is alpha as a gay poodle.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2017, 12:09:11 AM »
I almost respect the guy for being so brazen with his bullshit. Dude's a true sociopath.

X2

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2017, 01:18:43 AM »
This dude is full of lies. Didn't he rip off the WWE girl he was married to?  What college did he play football for?  This fucker is saying, he was a Parade All-American! There is no way you don't end up at a national powerhouse.

16 years old here and I loved high school football. So in honor of high school football starting here's my TBT of my 🏈 sorry about the quality of these newspaper articles. When it comes to football I was 6'2 to 6'3 my senior year and always played around 240lbs for better speed. I was a two-time All state defensive lineman. My senior year I was one of the 22 all American selected by USA Today. That was fun because I got to do a lot of TV shows nationwide and interviews. Some of these newspaper clippings talk about my strength. I was already benching over 400 pounds in powerlifting meets and deadlifting & squatting 625 pounds at 16 years old. In the Off-season from football I would normally weigh around 275lbs and was lucky to workout with the great Jeff Macgruder. Plus other great Hall of Fame Powerlifter's. I know I was blast having such an incredible support crew around me and the support from my parents. Today's throwback Thursday is to show you what a life of consistency does. Please don't look at this and say you can't achieve it. Don't listen to people that say there are short cuts. I started working out at nine years old hard and I've never stopped. I want you guys out there that are dreamers and believe in yourself to stay in the right path. Get up every morning and do the work and you'll get to where you want to be. I hope this pushes you guys today and make you work even harder for your dreams #TbT #HighSchoolFootball #Dreams #Titan #AllNattyBro #LifeTimeDrugFeee #JackedFroebirth swipe right to see more photos #AmericanGladiators titan at 16 #KirklandWA #Celticwarrior #MetaHuman #MikeOHearn #AllNattyBro

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2017, 03:01:50 AM »
I almost respect the guy for being so brazen with his bullshit. Dude's a true sociopath.

More than Mike rashid?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2017, 05:31:32 AM »
This dude is full of lies. Didn't he rip off the WWE girl he was married to?  What college did he play football for?  This fucker is saying, he was a Parade All-American! There is no way you don't end up at a national powerhouse.

16 years old here and I loved high school football. So in honor of high school football starting here's my TBT of my 🏈 sorry about the quality of these newspaper articles. When it comes to football I was 6'2 to 6'3 my senior year and always played around 240lbs for better speed. I was a two-time All state defensive lineman. My senior year I was one of the 22 all American selected by USA Today. That was fun because I got to do a lot of TV shows nationwide and interviews. Some of these newspaper clippings talk about my strength. I was already benching over 400 pounds in powerlifting meets and deadlifting & squatting 625 pounds at 16 years old. In the Off-season from football I would normally weigh around 275lbs and was lucky to workout with the great Jeff Macgruder. Plus other great Hall of Fame Powerlifter's. I know I was blast having such an incredible support crew around me and the support from my parents. Today's throwback Thursday is to show you what a life of consistency does. Please don't look at this and say you can't achieve it. Don't listen to people that say there are short cuts. I started working out at nine years old hard and I've never stopped. I want you guys out there that are dreamers and believe in yourself to stay in the right path. Get up every morning and do the work and you'll get to where you want to be. I hope this pushes you guys today and make you work even harder for your dreams #TbT #HighSchoolFootball #Dreams #Titan #AllNattyBro #LifeTimeDrugFeee #JackedFroebirth swipe right to see more photos #AmericanGladiators titan at 16 #KirklandWA #Celticwarrior #MetaHuman #MikeOHearn #AllNattyBro
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Today_All-USA_high_school_football_team_(1982%E2%80%9389)

I don't see his name anywhere on these lists.  Lying is a way of life for this guy.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
Mike Ohearn is nowhere as alpha as this man : Jason Blaha is the epitome of the modern alpha male !!! ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2017, 11:05:30 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Today_All-USA_high_school_football_team_(1982%E2%80%9389)

I don't see his name anywhere on these lists.  Lying is a way of life for this guy.

Mike is what ESFiftness would have been if his life didn't derail due to drugs.

Btw OHearn would drop down from 275 to 240 to play high school football?

Edit:

Mike's on there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Today_All-USA_high_school_football_team_(1982%E2%80%9389)#1982_team

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2017, 11:37:22 AM »

Edit:

Mike's on there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Today_All-USA_high_school_football_team_(1982%E2%80%9389)#1982_team

hahaha

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »

Edit:

Mike's on there.

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!  F**king sweet LOL

T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2017, 03:52:42 AM »

Edit:

Mike's on there.

Beautiful.

(Screwtape)

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2017, 04:08:25 PM »

Playing the footsball concussed his brain into stagnation, it never grew after highschool. This instagram post is that of a 16 year old trying to get laid. Except 16 year olds don't typically lie about being on a USA today list. Or have plastic surgery

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
mike o hearn is perfect, his  parents are angels from heaven, he has a 14 inch cock. and loves dogs.eats his egg whites and chicken breasts. and works out every day.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2017, 06:30:27 PM »
mike o hearn is perfect, his  parents are angels from heaven, he has a 14 inch cock. and loves dogs.eats his egg whites and chicken breasts. and works out every day.

:o  He must use some sort of lubricant for that, surely...?  Poor dogs....  :'(

T

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2017, 09:10:57 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »
I think Mike did a tad better with this video. What do you guys think?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »
Hey Taffin, Mike's chick looks like the character Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovit chsky, from the movie Dodgeball.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2017, 01:00:24 PM »
Hey Taffin, Mike's chick looks like the character Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovit chsky, from the movie Dodgeball.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!  Good call (I hadn't seen the movie in years)  You know what?  I was tempted to shop a monobrow on there and now I wish I had LMFAO!!   ;D  I'm going to have a little play - thanks for the tip

T

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2017, 06:23:51 AM »

using and natty.

He looks the same to me in both pics. Just flexing in one with better lighting.