Author Topic: Student fakes being Hebrew to get into medschool  (Read 5219 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Student fakes being black to get into medschool
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 07:55:58 AM »
All poop-diarrhea apples-oranges bro

Currystinkers and Pakis are not Watermelon and KFC-afficionados like the Dindus :D
Q

Rimstinger

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 08:25:53 AM »
Currystinkers and Pakis are not Watermelon and KFC-afficionados like the Dindus :D

Aren't you an oriental shit bag yourself?

You're posts are too racist to be white...like someone's trying hard.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Student fakes being Hebrew to get into medschool
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 08:05:03 PM »
Couln't watch it, but it is true. I know a lot of white guys who have 4.0 and high MCAT scores and can;t get in.  They say they take minorities first.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 01:09:11 AM »
Interview with the guy.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2017, 01:30:57 AM »
If they are letting them in with sub-standard grades, are they passing them with sub-standard results?  Are they giving them medical degrees with grades that would be a fail for a white person?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2017, 01:36:55 AM »
If they are letting them in with sub-standard grades, are they passing them with sub-standard results?  Are they giving them medical degrees with grades that would be a fail for a white person?

yes

actually the schools just have piss-poor standards once you're in

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 01:43:46 AM »
Rachel Dolezal loved the fake Oppression that knee-grows experience, so much so that she literally had fantasies about this "Oppression", and wanted to become Black in order to experience being the recipient of all the guilty Whites who think she is part of a group of victims.

I think we - and by "we", I mean dumb White people everywhere who subscribe to this nonsense - need to stop telling people who are not victims that they are victims.  People like Rachel Dolezal want to be Black because they know that they are not victims - just the opposite, they are the recipients of all sorts of social privilege for being "oppressed".

Luckily for me, as Whites continue to get displaced into minority status across the West, they will stop funding their own displacement, and stop caring about this stuff in general.

Also, I a not saying that Blacks are never the victims of racism or anything like that, but if you look at the data surrounding income and other measures of prosperity in the USA, you will find that on a consistent annual basis, each race in the USA does as well as you would expect they would based on their AVERAGE I scores.  So if poor Black outcomes are caused by White people oppressing them, then what explains the fact that Asians have the highest mean income BY FAR, the highest SAT scores, and are over-represented in both Google and Facebook at rates of 800% with respect to their percentage of the population.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Would be great, but it just means the successful people (white, asian) will end up paying a bigger and bigger share of the taxes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 03:06:47 AM »
Aren't you an oriental shit bag yourself?

You're posts are too racist to be white...like someone's trying hard.

he'll dodge that q as he always does

he does possess the typical turdy asian passive aggressive pussyass style, that's for.sure

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2017, 03:41:04 AM »
I always did the same thing, marking my race as "black" on standardized tests in the hopes theyd give me more points