Author Topic: Nicole Kidman: ‘Stanley Kubrick Said Pedophiles Run The World’  (Read 20820 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Nicole Kidman: ‘Stanley Kubrick Said Pedophiles Run The World’
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2017, 11:15:54 AM »
Renfeild it seems you are back to your old ways again with deceptive and misleading words pouring from your keyboard.

Clearly information can be found via google that is taboo and not covered in mainstream news sources.  It is not the BEST search engine for sure, but for the beginner it is serviceable.

How convenient. Your hypocrisy tops your stupity. Which is no small feat. Keep on (on Ron's website) spewing your hate. You are in dire need of a scapegoat to be able to live with your shortcomings. I won't deny you that pitiful and cheap pleasure.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2017, 11:21:54 AM »
hahahahaah  I knew you would bring up RON's name soon you pathetic little maggot.

Not a single intelligent or legitimate rebuttal from your fake ass mouth.

Clearly the TRUTH hurts YOU  ;)

How convenient. Your hypocrisy tops your stupity. Which is no small feat. Keep on (on Ron's website) spewing your hate. You are in dire need of a scapegoat to be able to live with your shortcomings. I won't deny you that pitiful and cheap pleasure.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2017, 11:36:09 AM »
and here comes dopey dave into the fray  ;D

Bro I appreciate how you're trying to save the masses by posting on a bodybuilding website.

You could share your eye opening information anywhere you wanted. You could probably reach millions if you started a Reddit thread but here you are informing the remnant of what remains from this boards heyday.

You're smart. You know among the miscreants, deviants, outcasts and other lowlifes that visit this site lurk the difference makers, the truly powerful who will take your teachings and spread it to the masses and awaken the people.

You're a modern day messiah. Be careful though because work is going on behind the scenes to find your identity  and shut down your movement.  

Perhaps martyrdom is the only way you will save the world though.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2017, 11:38:58 AM »
Her brother was a very good professional wrestler.

He went out with Torrie Wilson.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2017, 11:39:20 AM »
But in another post you said that normal people would make sure they are removed from power if they attempted to legalize it. So which is it?

I've no doubt that would be a risk for anyone who'd start to make noise about "legalizing" it, yes.  Deservedly so.

I see a lot of people here trying to make excuses for why pedophelia might not be rampant in Hollywood / Politics.

No.  I say that activities of pedophilia, being illegal, isn't "proof" or "evidence" of any kind, to be used to "show" that pedos "aren't really" in power.

I think the more likely scenario is Nicole Kidman is obviously telling the truth and the powers that be will do anything they can to hide this. Yes, normal people will retaliate if it became known. Sure, they will try to desensitize people to this so that maybe in the future they can change the laws to legalize it. Don't underestimate these scum. They all should be impaled to death slowly!

Yes, I believe she's telling the truth.  It makes more sense to say so than not.

And yes, there are new attempts to desensitize individuals to it, and it isn't necessarily as long a road as many may think.  Let's not forget that pedos used to march, openly and with banners, in the Gay Pride parades just a couple decades back.  That's a fact.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2017, 12:36:39 PM »
you really are very ignorant - you think you are smart with your glib yet dumb answers - but you are just plain old ignorant

they have had their failures hence they were kicked out of said nations - but they have always come back at later times

clearly they were kicked out at those times by the rulers of those nations

So are going to get thrown out again at some point?

Or are they sacrificing children now with the consent of the governed in the countries they reside?

Can you enlighten me as to what countries they are running at the moment and the names of the people at the top bearing in mind it isn't a secret?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2017, 12:42:15 PM »
So are going to get thrown out again at some point?

I don't know, but it's possible.  Certainly their leaders may be.

Please feel free to check and possibly sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

Or are they sacrificing children now with the consent of the governed in the countries they reside?

I would speculate that the answer is YES

Can you enlighten me as to what countries they are running at the moment and the names of the people at the top bearing in mind it isn't a secret?

They run the USA and most of Europe.  They probably run Communist China.

Their names?  Well I gave you ONE above.

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2017, 12:50:15 PM »
I don't know, but it's possible.  Certainly their leaders may be.

Please feel free to check and possibly sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

I would speculate that the answer is YES

They run the USA and most of Europe.  They probably run Communist China.

Their names?  Well I gave you ONE above.

what a load of fucking nonsense.

You are aware to validate points you make you are required to provide evidence, "I speculate" doesn't cut it.

If they are running the USA, Europe and Communist China can you explain why they have different methods of governing and government?

which name are you talking about, Nicole Kidman?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »
what a load of fucking nonsense.

You are aware to validate points you make you are required to provide evidence, "I speculate" doesn't cut it.

If they are running the USA, Europe and Communist China can you explain why they have different methods of governing and government?

which name are you talking about, Nicole Kidman?

Are you serious or just playing dumb?

If I told you any further details it would just get this thread deleted.

And if you don't understand WHY that is then you really are ignorant.

I could list a shitload of details here but they would all be deleted by mods, as they have been in the past.

You see the truth is forbidden.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2017, 12:59:19 PM »

If I told you any further details will just get this thread deleted.

I could list a shitload of details here but they would all be deleted by mods, as they have been in the past.

here we go, you will be telling me to do my own research.... ::)

All you have provided is unsubstantiated waffle.

Read this...

I own two unicorns, they live in a shed at the bottom of my garden, if I posted pictures of them the thread would just get deleted, if you came to my house and looked in the shed they will automatically become invisible.

But they do exist, just you take my word for it.

See, that has just as much validity and truth as what you have posted.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »
here we go, you will be telling me to do my own research.... ::)

All you have provided is unsubstantiated waffle.

Read this...

I own two unicorns, they live in a shed at the bottom of my garden, if I posted pictures of them the thread would just get deleted, if you came to my house and looked in the shed they will automatically become invisible.

But they do exist, just you take my word for it.

See, that has just as much validity and truth as what you have posted.

I think you are just playing dumb.

I have posted solid proof of these sort of things here before and the threads were DELETED.

So you see I have no other option but to tell you to do your own research.

If you don't want to do so then fine... your choice.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »

If I told you any further details it would just get this thread deleted.

Serious question: who would delete the thread? Ron, "Princess L", "Chaos"? Are the mods part of something bigger?

Or is there some one or thing monitoring the whole Internet?

And if so why are there places where names are released, why are those sites still up?

No troll here I'm being serious

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:05 PM »
Serious question: who would delete the thread? Ron, "Princess L", "Chaos"?

i don't know

And if so why are there places where names are released, why are those sites still up?

There are people that have published books and gone to jail for publishing those books.

There are professors who have lost their tenures for telling the truth.

There are people who are online with websites/youtube etc and they have  lost their jobs for what they say, and cannot get/maintain new jobs because they are followed closely.  Certain groups approach each employer and apply pressure to sack them.  So naturally very few speak up.

There is not a complete blanket over the truth.  But truth tellers are persecuted, jailed and lose their jobs and often their families through the constant stress.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:57 PM »
sounds about right.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2017, 01:23:20 PM »
i don't know

There are people that have published books and gone to jail for publishing those books.

There are people who are online with websites/youtube etc and they have  lost their jobs for what they say, and cannot get/maintain new jobs because they are followed closely.  Certain groups approach each employer and apply pressure to sack them.  So naturally very few speak up.

There is not a complete blanket over the truth.  But truth tellers are persecuted, jailed and lose their jobs and often their families through the constant stress.

I understand thanks for the real answer.

What do you think is the best way to combat these forces? How would you unite the people to take action, most are unwilling to do anything.  :/

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
The gay rights movement during the 70's and 80's actually had some direct links to pro-pedophilia groups such as NAMBLA. They only cut off these ties once it became obvious that the public were not going to accept pedophilia as an acceptable sexual orientation.
I had mentioned this before to Tim Forgarty and he became very defensive, claiming that the sites that I had linked (including Wikipedia) were all written by homophobes. :D

While partially true, this isn't exactly correct.  In the 1980's NAMBLA attached itself to the gay rights movement on the premise that Harry Hay proposed that it was a free speech issue.  The gay rights activists argued that while that may be true, they also had the right to decide who was part of their movement, and thus pushed out NAMBLA and any involvement they had with the gay rights movement.  The gays were not going to have anything to do with pedophilia involved with their movement.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2017, 02:01:40 PM »
i don't know

Do you have any names of all these people or are you just making stuff up again?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2017, 02:07:03 PM »
Do you have any names of all these people or are you just making stuff up again?

I can tell you one name he might think about, if he knows him. Which I doubt he does: Robert Faurisson. A French university teacher who denied the Holocaust and became an outkast. The man was a fraud and it's been proven many, many times. Funny thing is Faurisson was at first a product of the far-left. Chomsky wrought the preface to his first major book.

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2017, 02:20:15 PM »
I can tell you one name he might think about, if he knows him. Which I doubt he does: Robert Faurisson. A French university teacher who denied the Holocaust and became an outkast. The man was a fraud and it's been proven many, many times. Funny thing is Faurisson was at first a product of the far-left. Chomsky wrought the preface to his first major book.
http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/talmud-nwo.htm
http://www.sherryshriner.com

why isn't Sherry shriner either dead or in jail or her websites shut down?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »

Because you're pouring way too much logic here for Muscle-UberMensch to comprehend.
There are shitloads of sites ranting about ZOG, etc...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »

List the world's six biggest banks.

Then tell me who owns them.

Then tell me you don't think those owners have any influence on the world.

::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2017, 02:43:29 PM »
List the world's six biggest banks.

Then tell me who owns them.

Then tell me you don't think those owners have any influence on the world.

::)

what influence do those bankers have on you and your life and without them would your life be any better or worse?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2017, 02:51:16 PM »
what influence do those bankers have on you and your life and without them would your life be any better or worse?

Human trash from Africa and ME flooding Europe has directly affected me and my family.

But that's such a dishonest question. It's the equivalent of saying high, meta level political and economic decisions have no "direct" impact.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »
Human trash from Africa and ME flooding Europe has directly affected me and my family.

But that's such a dishonest question. It's the equivalent of saying high, meta level political and economic decisions have no "direct" impact.

where exactly are you from Top Poodle if you don't mind me asking?
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »

can you explain how the heads of the six banks you quoted have any direct impact on immigration?

Bearing in mind you seem to believe these bankers are controlling the world, how do they profit from destabilising countries and making them less economically viable?