Author Topic: Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments  (Read 1830 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 05:29:53 PM »
How do you think that compares to all of the poverty stricken white rural people in the country who also have nothing better to do?

Are we saying it's because there are more racist black people than white people? I'm sure that's not the case just due to demographics.

There are lots of white people sitting on porches in the middle of America that have nothing better to do either. They just have to drive to go do it... Which some of them apparently did over the weekend.

Im not condoning anything, but this is kind of the way it is. White trash is out in the middle of nowhere while ghetto black folks are concentrated in highly populated areas which is why I think their violence rate is so much higher.

Strange that both sides have so much hate for one another but don't realize that socioeconomics put them in the same or similar boat with each other. I have way more in common with your average hard working black man that some food stamp abusing white trash welfare case.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Neo-Nazi website is very happy with Trumps comments
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »
Im not condoning anything, but this is kind of the way it is. White trash is out in the middle of nowhere while ghetto black folks are concentrated in highly populated areas which is why I think their violence rate is so much higher.

Strange that both sides have so much hate for one another but don't realize that socioeconomics put them in the same or similar boat with each other. I have way more in common with your average hard working black man that some food stamp abusing white trash welfare case.

Me too man. Me too.