Author Topic: Confederate Statues Torn Down - Discuss  (Read 11535 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: True Adonis: Please Give Commentary On Confederate Statues Torn Down!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 04:58:48 AM »
Alt-Right would lose their minds if they realized who Judah P. Benjamin was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

The Alt-Right actually has more in common with the Union side of things moreso than the Confederacy.  Bunch of lazy fat fucks doing nothing but provoking the erasing of history.  Nobody gave a shit about this 15 years ago. The Alt-Right is pathetic for trying to use Southern History, something they do not understand at all.

Benjamin was the Civil War equivalent of a neo-conservative. A wolf in sheep's clothing working against European-American interests while pretending to be supportive. He died in disgrace because real Southerners eventually caught on to his deception. His kind never have the best interests of European-Americans at heart.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2017, 05:07:25 AM »
Benjamin was the Civil War equivalent of a neo-conservative. A wolf in sheep's clothing working against European-American interests while pretending to be supportive. He died in disgrace because real Southerners eventually caught on to his deception. His kind never have the best interests of European-Americans at heart.

Wrong.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 05:52:14 AM »

No, Adonis is 100% right about it.  The Alt-Right and other racist organization have pissed on the name of Confederate soldiers.  General Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, J.E.B Stuart were military officers and professionals and would never associate with any of these asswipes.  None of these people would ever have the balls of General Armistead who took off his hat, stabbed it on his saber, and led his troops into blistering Union canister fire on the last day of Gettysburg. They don't have statues for fighting for the Confederacy....they have statues because they were men and they fought for their country.....don't forget that before the Civil War, they all had established careers as Union officers.  The Alt Right and the rest of these goofballs are nothing more than leaches and they deserve to be wiped out.  There was never an issue with those statues until they decided to leach onto their legacy to promote themselves.  

Yes, the Confederacy was established to preserve slavery however slavery would have ended in about 10 years during the Second Industrial Revolution in my opinion because the average price for a male slave was about 1000 dollars and a female was around 800 dollars (about 21,000 dollars in todays money) and that would not have included food, shelter, medical, etc.  Slave owners were actually moving towards just paying them a regular wage for the same work and giving them their freedom papers as most of them did.  That's what happened with my family....just stayed put after the war and harvested cotton, corn, peas,potatoes and peanuts.....mostly cotton as it was where the money was.  My mother picked cotton growing up and even when I went to Seaboard, NC for a year to live, I got paid 5 bucks an hour to compress cotton by Robert Taylor.....who we had to address as Mr Taylor.  Me and my cousin Brandon simply jumped up and down on plywood boards in a cotton bin for hours until it was packed nice and tight....good easy money back in the 80's for a kid.

I'm honesty not sad over the statues being taken down because they will be placed someone else but it is shameful that Confederate soldiers that have long been dead are being tarnished by racist assholes.  IHopefully this blows over before I start working on reenactments next year.  The majority of us Southerners don't care to fight...we simply want to be left alone.  The fact is that you simply cannot fully equate slavery to racism....slavery was a tool used production in the dawn before the Industrial Revolution. 

Fallsview.....Fuck off.

That's a simple answer by a simpleton

What you're leaving out is SLAVES WERE PROPERTY...AND TREATED AS SUCH. THEY WERE NOT PEOPLE PER SAY. PROPERTY!

Then you act like you were part of the 1960's south when you weren't even born.

Let me tell you something, In the 1950's in North Carolina, it was clean and non-violent. Blacks had drinking fountains and so did whites. Both were CLEAN...that's right...CLEAN. Blacks knew that if they messed up their stuff, whitey wasn't going to bail them out and let them use whitey's stuff and they'd be shitting in a dirty, broken toilet. Understand?

Vince, you and the rest of the black culture love the "F" word, Why? Its like I've always said about rap music, "If I wanna hear a bunch of blacks swearing the F word, I'll go down to the local YMCA and watch them play basketball."

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2017, 06:06:11 AM »
After the statues why don't we change the name of NY city and NY state?  It was named after a slave trader. Then we can change the name of 9 Army bases like Fort Hood named after a Confederate general.  How come none of this mattered to President Obama?

Confederate soldiers according to federal law are US military veterans. Should we bar southern states from being part of the United states because they fought for slavery? This is nothing but liberal politicians trying to appease the millennial mob. Dangerous precedent.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2017, 06:32:00 AM »
What will they be doing with these statues? They're made of valuable metals, but I'd imagine they're still worth way more than their scrap value. Will there be an auction?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 07:30:11 AM »
Wiggs and I trained chest in Las Vegas last Sunday.

I detected no anger at all. Just an easy going, engaging, quick to laugh gentlemen. There's internet silliness and there's real life. Real life counts.  Internet stuff? Man, it doesn't really count.   

Stay cool Chaos. Hope you've been well. 
Awesome, good to hear he's chill in real life.
Did he try to convert you to flat earthism? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »
Total Bullshit and is doing nothing other than whitewashing history.

Blame the Alt-Right for this nonsense because nobody gave two shits prior until they started with their nonsense.  They are not even taking it from a historical perspective.  They also don`t realize that the most important figure in the Confederacy was Jewish-Judah P. Benjamin.

I HATEEEE the Alt-Right for this and hope they all get the shit beat out of them by Antifa or whoever.  Antifa can also die too.

This is about history, not about some warped view of white people and anti-white people.  Fuck everyone and their inability to interpret history.

Haha! Another white cuck who can't pick a side or in his heart wants to pick a side but feels a bit better morally because he wouldn't want to be labeled a... ra.... cist!

Kind of like the cop out  statement, "I'm not racist. I hate everyone."

Or my favorite white schlub cop out: "I'm nit racist. I just don't like bad people."

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 12:25:05 PM »
keep the statues right where they are so the memory of the evil bstards live on. get rid of all the reminders and in 100 years from now they'll be trying to say transatlantic never happened. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
Haha! Another white cuck who can't pick a side or in his heart wants to pick a side but feels a bit better morally because he wouldn't want to be labeled a... ra.... cist!

Kind of like the cop out  statement, "I'm not racist. I hate everyone."

Or my favorite white schlub cop out: "I'm nit racist. I just don't like bad people."

He's not of the white race. He's just an agent provocateur.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
Did you guys know that the majority of the "Alt-Right", particularly the younger 20s up to 30s plus were mostly Occupy Wall Streeter losers.

Pretty crazy. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2017, 05:02:13 PM »
keep the statues right where they are so the memory of the evil bstards live on. get rid of all the reminders and in 100 years from now they'll be trying to say transatlantic never happened. 
Or less. But, you get the picture. And that's what some people want. No reminder, then it didn't happen.

Did you guys know that the majority of the "Alt-Right", particularly the younger 20s up to 30s plus were mostly Occupy Wall Streeter losers.

Pretty crazy. 
Where did you get this info? So, they are basically on the same side as Antifa?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2017, 05:17:42 PM »

Pretty crazy. 

Seriously?  The 99% people?   ???

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2017, 05:27:49 PM »

I doubt it but Wall Street is the financial engine that powers the globalist agenda. It is no friend of Western man. It should be destroyed as well.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »

Pretty crazy. 

No, we don't know, because it's not true. Have fun "civic nationalist".

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2017, 06:48:10 PM »
The media desides on a daily basis what we should feel is important. Can't wait till tomorrow to find out what I should care about.

yes.. being brainwashed... at my job i went to the break room at 9am.. CNN on(thats all they play on tv and we cant change it).. talking about white supremacists etc.. non stop... come back for lunch at 1pm.. CNN playing same narrative of white supremacy with different "journalists" and different people commentating... get off work go to gym of course they are playing CNN.. once again at 8pm at night CNN is still pushing white supremacy with different "journalists" and different people on interview...
real men= no rubbers

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2017, 07:44:20 PM »
Seriously?  The 99% people?   ???
Cassandra Fairbanks, Mike Cernovich, "Baked Alaska", Richard Spencer and on and on were all OWS, BLM, thought Obama was an Alpha Male (Cernovich`s exact words).

Eric Hoffer wrote a book called "The True Believer", which also happened to be Dwight Eisenhower favorite book.  In it, he states that when it comes to Mass Movements, participants will jump from one extreme Mass Movement to the other even when ideologies are diametrically opposed.

The Alt-Right is no different.  They are largely made up of Liberals from 4 years ago, Occupy Wall Streeters, Jobless Bums and so on.  Google the names I gave you if you don`t believe me.  These people are their "Alt-Right" leaders.  What a pathetic joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2017, 07:45:02 PM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
Cassandra Fairbanks, Mike Cernovich, "Baked Alaska", Richard Spencer and on and on were all OWS, BLM, thought Obama was an Alpha Male (Cernovich`s exact words).

Eric Hoffer wrote a book called "The True Believer", which also happened to be Dwight Eisenhower favorite book.  In it, he states that when it comes to Mass Movements, participants will jump from one extreme Mass Movement to the other even when ideologies are diametrically opposed.

The Alt-Right is no different.  They are largely made up of Liberals from 4 years ago, Occupy Wall Streeters, Jobless Bums and so on.  Google the names I gave you if you don`t believe me.  These people are their "Alt-Right" leaders.  What a pathetic joke.
Richard Spencer is being paid by someone..howcome antifa never attacked him? He's the open "neo nazi" leader..yet he was untouched..he has no job and somehow lives a decent life..how does he get the money?
real men= no rubbers

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2017, 07:55:19 PM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19747/reports-man-behind-unite-right-was-occupy-wall-james-barrett

Reports: Man Behind 'Unite The Right' Was Occupy Wall Street Member, Obama Supporter

"Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure..."

prior to his rise to prominence on the far-right, Kessler embraced the far-left Occupy Wall Street movement and was an Obama supporter.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2017, 10:21:16 PM »
TA what is your opinion about putting all these statues into museums? It seems the left wants this badly. Anything wrong with that? Just like those communist museums in Prague.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2017, 10:28:07 PM »

You are a former bernie bro are you not? Now pro-trump? People change.

Regardless, call them whatever you want, they are young people voting R which is needed right now. Winning elections is all that matters.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2017, 10:54:15 PM »

He died in Great Britian where he was a great barrister as well. He didn't die in disgrace at all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2017, 01:23:53 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19747/reports-man-behind-unite-right-was-occupy-wall-james-barrett

Reports: Man Behind 'Unite The Right' Was Occupy Wall Street Member, Obama Supporter

"Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure..."

prior to his rise to prominence on the far-right, Kessler embraced the far-left Occupy Wall Street movement and was an Obama supporter.

It's not uncommon for someone's political opinions to change as they develop though. Remember, even Mussolini originally started off on the far left. The only significant difference between the far left and far right is that the former are egalitarians and the latter are nationalists (either ethno or civic).

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2017, 01:28:29 AM »
get rid of all the reminders and in 100 years from now they'll be trying to say transatlantic never happened. 

LOL. Yeah right. Most people think slavery began and ended with the transatlantic slave trade.