Author Topic: Jason Genova Practices his Posing and taking his Supplements  (Read 4865 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Jason Genova Practices his Posing
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 05:44:56 AM »
Retarded Lives Matter

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »
How's this retard not tripped down some stairs or been run down by a milk truck?

His physique is hideous, too. Total loser from the get-go.

With Coath Karen, he will turn all this around and become a success-story.
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 08:18:08 AM »
What's all this shit about PJ having to address Genova's live video from last night ??

I guess he thought rich was dead and said some shit ?? pJ had to throw some water on the fire whilst on vacay ,,,

Jason later blamed the above on the supplements he is taking. Genova's been wilding a bit. Said he fucked Diana Maybrook, one of the BSN girls, and then he order 66- ed her for a bit just a week before this, so I'm sure PJ's been catching a lot of flack.

Edit, I didn't pay much attention to the Maybrook thing, but it's hilarious -

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »

Jason later blamed the above on the supplements he is taking. Genova's been wilding a bit. Said he fucked Diana Maybrook, one of the BSN girls, and then he order 66- ed her for a bit just a week before this, so I'm sure PJ's been catching a lot of flack.

Jason just needs to quit the internet.
X

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2017, 08:30:18 AM »
She fucked him lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2017, 09:23:48 AM »
Jason just needs to quit the internet.

Too bad they don't have "surfing licenses". If that were the case than the interweb would be at least twice as fast...

(bye all the Vinces, Genovas & Joons)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »

Thnx

I think the kid is hilarious but damn people fck with him - he must trust or be around some wack people that give him drugs and false narratives

PJ was prob having fun and smashing ass in the DR when he gets all these calls about Genova hopped up on lortabs, anhydrous caffeine, and test boosters talking about being happy people died and fckn fitness girls up the ass

BasedLad

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »
can't embed videos
look up "Jason Genova pisslord Crying about rich piana comments"

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Serious question.

With all the death and serious illness in the news atm.

What about Blackstone Labs supplying Jason Genova with steroids???  

Isn't this crossing a LOT of lines?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
your avatar crosses a lot of lines

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yes!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Looks like he is on the road to getting his pro card.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
I guarantee you there is no "lab" at Blackstone.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Serious question.

With all the death and serious illness in the news atm.

What about Blackstone Labs supplying Jason Genova with steroids???  

Isn't this crossing a LOT of lines?

Since I have no more involvement with Blackstone Labs, I would tell you that a few years ago Jason Genova threatened to commit suicide online and after discussing things with Aaron, he agreed with me to let him go as I explained the exact same thing that he was a serious liability to the company.  Jason was only brought back after Aaron split away from Blackstone by PJ.

I can see why PJ brought him back because he's like a little kid brother to him....not to mention that Genova has a very huge and loyal following.  But the problem is that he has too many people around him that have him screw up and do things for fun including his latest incident where he wished Rich Piana dead.  Jason Genova mental condition allows him to unfortunately be influenced by practically anyone around him and I told PJ recently that he needs to get all of those bad influences away from him.  Ultimately, its up to him but Genova is not entirely to blame...remember he is a mentally disabled regardless as to him holding down a job and driving.
A

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
No one around Jason actually cares about him.  He's a sideshow freak to all those around him.  People see that he has a large online following and capitalize on it.  But no one that you see him with in videos truly cares.  The people that actually care will never be in videos with him because they give him real guidance and then go about their day.  As for whoever supplies him with gear, the police could probably convince him to give up the source in under 2 minutes if they wanted.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
  As for whoever supplies him with gear, the police could probably convince him to give up the source in under 2 minutes if they wanted.

hehe so true