Author Topic: Petition urging terror label for Antifa gets enough signatures for White House r  (Read 3161 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Tubby,

Try to focus

you believe  Clinton and Obama and Soros are "linked" to this group so just go with that

just post some proof of connections

I'm sure the FBI would be very interested

or 333 says Soros funds them

you can start there

Strawman, here's the thing dude. By not denying it after all of this back and forth tells us you back Antifa and their agenda. If you didn't and found them as terrorist as most of us do and saw they do more harm than good, you would have vehemently rejected them...you haven't. Not in anyway, shape or form. You're (and I mean this with all honesty) no better than them. Done here. You support terrorism plain and simple.

You have ZERO integrity on here and I'm quite sure you have no integrity in real life.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Strawman, here's the thing dude. By not denying it after all of this back and forth tells us you back Antifa and their agenda. If you didn't and found them as terrorist as most of us do and saw they do more harm than good, you would have vehemently rejected them...you haven't. Not in anyway, shape or form. You're (and I mean this with all honesty) no better than them. Done here. You support terrorism plain and simple.

You have ZERO integrity on here and I'm quite sure you have no integrity in real life.

again Tubby try to focus

you claimed that there is some link with Obama, Hillary and this Antifa thing

I'm ready to fully shit on Obama, Hillary and Soros for their support of this group

I'm on your side dipshit

lets see your proof

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
when did you first hear about them?

Must have been years ago

For those who say ‘genocide’ is too intense, that certain articles may put off some people who ‘might’ have listened otherwise, that this angers the left, and/or gives fodder to the antifa’s of the world. So What? I consider this article relatively mild and completely honest. I, myself, am from the Southern United States and even though I’m not quite 50, I understand exactly what was stated here and relate to it completely. So do many. [This comment was originally posted to our article, “White Genocide” and the R-word: neither found love at first sight!--ed.]

As far as ‘the left’ goes, EVERYTHING you do angers the left. Your very existence pisses them off. Extreme liberal fascism and the people who employ it are virtually impossible to reach or debate with on any level of reason or logic. In my opinion, they’re usually insane or incredibly stupid, as well as brainwashed. They’re always self righteous and completely intolerant in their demands for tolerance. This is what they want so they demand others obey. As they decry racism against whites and only whites, their own true attitude towards so called minorities is racist. While they insist that blacks are not less intelligent and are identical to whites except for skin color, they honestly do not believe that. If they did they would insist that they require ‘special help’ from whites, that they require promotion in jobs like police or fire departments without the benefit of passing a written test that requires abstract reasoning skills because ‘that’s not fair’. That school lessons and expectations of behavior should be lowered, because that IS fair.

a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
This terrorist organization needs to be put down before it gains too much momentum. People are easily riled up in these types of mobs and with morons always looking for an excuse or just looking to fit in with a cause, we could be looking at the beginning of major change. The Russian revolution was 1917 but the beginnings can be traced to 1905 with the Potempkin.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
let us know when you find something

Clinton Foundation 2.0

But the liberal left still follows them like lemmings.

That's okay, in 2020 Elizabeth Warren is going to make Hillary look like she was a good candidate.

And the left will still be huddling around a bunch of unemployed college kids hitting each other with sticks.

Because Occupy Wall Street was SUCH a success!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
you forgot to include the proof when you typed that post

I'm sure it was just an oversight

Does video proof count?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Does video proof count?

You really can't be serious...