Author Topic: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17  (Read 140147 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17
« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2017, 02:18:48 PM »
nathan on dallas and the young upcomers 03:40

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2017, 02:31:05 PM »
chances are Dallas was taking more than Chad advised.

I think Dallas was pumping major doses even as an amateur. There's an old thread on promuscle about his coaches methods which included 350mg of tren a day along with other insanity. Guys on promuscle had hired this same coach so it sounded credible. So I wouldn't blame Chad, plus it sounds like they weren't even working together lately.

Of course, we don't even know what happened exactly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2017, 02:32:35 PM »
 :)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2017, 02:35:32 PM »
Hard to say what I would do, but if it got to the point that I thought I wasn't going to get it out myself, I would run like crazy to another room to at least show my friend i'm not doing good.

If you're choking by yourself,  the two methods recommended are -

1) Extend arms to the side and back, and belly flop as hard as you can on to the floor.

or

2) Take position described above, and drop on to the edge of a chair, couch, table or any heavy thing with a narrowish edge that will be able to hit you a few inches above the navel when you drop.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #429 on: August 24, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »

I don't understand why Dallas died so young, even if he was on all the juice in the world.

Assuming it was drug related genetics and luck come into play. There's no set time it takes to damage some organ or whatever. Let's say he blacked out from insulin and then choked on food, could happen your first injection or your 10, 000th injection.

I only know one guy who wrecked his kidneys and almost died, most likely due to juice. Young guy, about Dallas' age and was using a fraction of Dallas' dosages.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #430 on: August 24, 2017, 02:40:22 PM »
I think Dallas was pumping major doses even as an amateur. There's an old thread on promuscle about his coaches methods which included 350mg of tren a day along with other insanity. Guys on promuscle had hired this same coach so it sounded credible. So I wouldn't blame Chad, plus it sounds like they weren't even working together lately.

Of course, we don't even know what happened exactly.

I remember that Boston Lloyd worked with the same coach (John X), but he gave up after 1-2 weeks because he wasn't able to eat every hour. Imagine your brain on that amount of tren :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #431 on: August 24, 2017, 02:42:28 PM »
Cause of death: Chad Nicholls

Shawn Ray is opening himself up to a very nice law suit. Shawn's Instagram no mention of Dallas

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2017, 03:12:56 PM »
Pot meet kettle....further you should read my earlier replies in the thread....pretty much refutes this.

Actually the Gosbull according to Wiggs is he is the pot calling the kettle "Nebrew/Nebro".

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »
Who cooked up the most ludicrous cause of death - "choked on food"???

Though this was  a PR move, the public will find it hard to ignore the fact the 26 year old was juiced  to the gills and then some..

most on here know of 'the chad' factor which doesn't have a good track record of survival.....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2017, 03:21:50 PM »
But if Dallas passed out from taking too much insulin, your self administered Heimlich technique would not be possible

This form of dying (i.e. chocking on "food") is known as "MCEDS" or the Mama Cass Elliot Death Syndrome".  Given the Buddha-Blessed level of talent that Dulles had on display for schmoes, it is doubtless soon to be changed to the "DMcCDS or Dulles McCarver Death Syndrome".

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #435 on: August 24, 2017, 03:32:05 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2017, 03:32:51 PM »

This form of dying (i.e. chocking on "food") is known as "MCEDS" or the Mama Cass Elliot Death Syndrome".  Given the Buddha-Blessed level of talent that Dulles had on display for schmoes, it is doubtless soon to be changed to the "DMcCDS or Dulles McCarver Death Syndrome".

You need a vacation (no pun)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: August 24, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »
You need a vacation (no pun)

It's called a sense of humor (no pun).  And you were more than aware of that.  Perhaps our differences include my ability to laugh at self inflicted stupidity.   I don't know Mama Cass but am old enough to.  Neither did I know Dulles but I know an idiot when I see one.  He was an idiot.   At least Cass died not choking on a sandwich. 

McCarver choked on his ego.  No pun intended at all. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #438 on: August 24, 2017, 03:58:47 PM »
It's called a sense of humor (no pun).  And you were more than aware of that.  Perhaps our differences include my ability to laugh at self inflicted stupidity.   I don't know Mama Cass but am old enough to.  Neither did I know Dulles but I know an idiot when I see one.  He was an idiot.   At least Cass died not choking on a sandwich. 

McCarver choked on his ego.  No pun intended at all. 

No matter how you feel about him, this is not a moment to be 'funny' or witty. Face it, how would you feel when someone did that after the passing of your beloved brother? :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: August 24, 2017, 04:05:32 PM »
No matter how you feel about him, this is not a moment to be 'funny' or witty. Face it, how would you feel when someone did that after the passing of your beloved brother? :-\

I don't give a fuck.  My brother took his life because of his weakness toward addiction.  He was to blame, not the pusher or the douche that made the drugs.  I quit caring about him when he quit caring about himself.   If you don't care about yourself you wont care about others and that describes an addict.  Too much self love is nothing less than an inflated ego.

If McCarver's fambly gave more than a shit about him they would've stopped his bloated ass from taking all the stuff that created and ultimately killed him.  I had my brother arrested (apparently much to the chagrin of that fucktard ESfruitness) because I cared about our mother whom he had threatened.

My brother is dead and I will never see him again.  Never.  I am over that.  Why? Because my faith is also dead. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: August 24, 2017, 04:50:44 PM »

This form of dying (i.e. chocking on "food") is known as "MCEDS" or the Mama Cass Elliot Death Syndrome".  Given the Buddha-Blessed level of talent that Dulles had on display for schmoes, it is doubtless soon to be changed to the "DMcCDS or Dulles McCarver Death Syndrome".

1) "Chocking"?

2) Cass Elliot died of a heart attack; choking myth is debunked bullshit.

3) You've never made a single humorous or otherwise worthwhile post.  

4) Your bro's drugs merely helped him cope with an insufferably miserable sibling; death was his sweet, welcomed escape.

Fucking idiot.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: August 24, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »
surprised the police weren't there to search for steroids, raid the house etc

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #442 on: August 24, 2017, 05:04:21 PM »
Chalked is the initial story, anyway. So many other factors involved, but until we learn more ...

The chakking is the cause of death even if the slin caused him to pass out.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #443 on: August 24, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »
What if Dallas overdosed on insulin and tried to eat food to combat the insulin coma until he passed away with food in his mouth  ? ? ? ???

Seem to me that I was right all along from my post on page 4 of the thread !!! ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: August 24, 2017, 05:14:55 PM »
I don't give a fuck.  My brother took his life because of his weakness toward addiction.  He was to blame, not the pusher or the douche that made the drugs.  I quit caring about him when he quit caring about himself.   If you don't care about yourself you wont care about others and that describes an addict.  Too much self love is nothing less than an inflated ego.

If McCarver's fambly gave more than a shit about him they would've stopped his bloated ass from taking all the stuff that created and ultimately killed him.  I had my brother arrested (apparently much to the chagrin of that fucktard ESfruitness) because I cared about our mother whom he had threatened.

My brother is dead and I will never see him again.  Never.  I am over that.  Why? Because my faith is also dead. 

I'm with you.

You get what you get, and if what you get comes prematurely or horrifically because of flagrant self harm/abuse, well, there ya go.

Dallas took a huge gamble and lost.

I feel for his family, but not him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: August 24, 2017, 05:16:03 PM »
1) "Chocking"?

2) Cass Elliot died of a heart attack; choking myth is debunked bullshit.

3) You've never made a single humorous or otherwise worthwhile post. 

4) Your bro's drugs merely helped him cope with an insufferably miserable sibling; death was his sweet, welcomed escape.

Fucking idiot.

1) Spelling error. BFD.

2) I knew that but the "legend" lives on. Deal with it.  Or not.

3) Did your parents have any children or was every offspring sprung from momma's woo woo a total cuntlette like you're trying so fucking hard to be.  Outside of the OP of the "ask a gay dud" thread, I'd say you try the hardest to appear to be what you're not.  A hardasss.  FTN.

4)  See #3 above.

Insufferable twatling. 

I suggest you dispose of all your mirrors.  That or start wearing something befitting your "soul".  Oh, say...a #13 welding helmet?

Later little one.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: August 24, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
What is the official word from the Chad?

one more cycle and he could have been mr olympia?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #447 on: August 24, 2017, 05:33:38 PM »
Look, I can't read thru this whole thread.  Can someone tell me what the food was that he choked on?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: August 24, 2017, 05:47:33 PM »
Look, I can't read thru this whole thread.  Can someone tell me what the food was that he choked on?

chicken breast 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #449 on: August 24, 2017, 05:50:19 PM »
chicken breast 

That makes me sad on about 10 different levels