Author Topic: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17  (Read 138375 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17
« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2017, 07:22:18 PM »
Does anyone else think this as just a little bit tacky—not to mention shady?  Was he even dead 24 hours before this call for donations went up?  The gofundme page says the Foundation is a non-profit organization, but did the Foundation even exist 48 hours ago or was the idea for it concocted hours after his death?  Simply declaring that you are a “Foundation” and that you are “non-profit” does not make the request for money legitimate.  Real Foundations have 501(c)(3) tax status granted by the IRS.  Somehow I doubt this foundation has 501(c)(3).  And look at the fundraising goal: $150k!  My My. ::)

And just what is the connection between Dallas and the anonymous “underprivileged children” this Foundation will ostensibly support?  Is this a population Dallas showed any particular interest in during his lifetime?  If so, where is the evidence of that?  If not this would appear to be a generic overture to grab other people’s money in a pathetically transparent fashion.  I realize bodybuilders and their fans aren’t supposed to be too bright, but come on . . . we are not that stupid.  I never give to “causes” like this and you can readily see why.

Exactly who is going to get this money?  What reasonable expectation or guarantee do we have that the money will be used for the purpose stated?
How will the funds be distributed?  Over what period of time?
To whom?  To how many? Based on what criteria?  
The Foundation claims it wants to help children "all over the country" with this effort.  Really?  With $150k?
And how did they decide on $150k?  If you are serious about helping “underprivileged children” that dollar amount will not go very far.  If you are a con man looking to exploit the death of a popular bodybuilder that is a nice chunk of change.

I refuse to give to any such "gofuckme foundations".  Besides, Mollusk McCarver was a "pro aflete" and was livin' the scheme.  He doubtless already had a fundation set up for kids nobody wants.

Aside from his obvious philanthropic endeavors, Mollusk was a worthless fucktrad drug addict who more than likely died because he was barely sentient to begin with.  Like those bums holding signs up in the middle of intersections, I could give an intercourse about the plight of a mongoloid bodybuilder like Mollusk.   As for his fambly?  He obviously didn't give a shit so why should anyone else?

Fuck him and the schmoes that rode in on  him.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #352 on: August 23, 2017, 08:19:26 PM »
No, it doesn't happen that fast.  You feel it coming on.  I've used insulin a shit load of times, and have gotten hypoglycemic, and its not like one minute you feel fine, then all at once you go hypo and drop over dead.  It comes on gradually.  You wouldn't eat whole food to correct it either.  You'd drink something with sugar in it. 

I gotta agree with this.  Seems unlikely to me that an experienced user on that much GH, at home with easy access to food would go unconscious and fall face-first into his food

The "pink stuff" on his lips mentioned in the 911 call makes it sound like he had a major heart attack .. if the left side of the heart is unable to pump, blood backs up into the lungs and pink frothy sputum is often coughed up.  

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: August 23, 2017, 09:31:57 PM »

Regardless - the Foundation is for a good cause - whether it is $ 20,00 or more - it will go to people who need it. If that is what Dallas wanted, so be it.  Kudos for Aaron and Ashley for making it happen.

And regardless of the circumstances, a good person who was caring, polite and respectful died doing what he liked to do.  Many of us feel for his family, his friends, who are just shocked and saddened by this.  26 years old. Of course there will be questions. 

When someone races a car, and something happens in a fatal accident, should be blame his food use earlier that day?  Accidents and tragic circumstances happen, and it is tough.   Hence, why many of us are just stunned. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #354 on: August 23, 2017, 09:35:08 PM »
Regardless - the Foundation is for a good cause - whether it is $ 20,00 or more - it will go to people who need it. If that is what Dallas wanted, so be it.  Kudos for Aaron and Ashley for making it happen.

And regardless of the circumstances, a good person who was caring, polite and respectful died doing what he liked to do.  Many of us feel for his family, his friends, who are just shocked and saddened by this.  26 years old. Of course there will be questions. 

When someone races a car, and something happens in a fatal accident, should be blame his food use earlier that day?  Accidents and tragic circumstances happen, and it is tough.   Hence, why many of us are just stunned. 

the "Foundation" that we all never heard about before today?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2017, 09:41:03 PM »
the "Foundation" that we all never heard about before today?

Yes, a new foundation that was started when a friend had an untimely passing.  Something to remember him by.  Something good. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 23, 2017, 09:43:11 PM »

Choking?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #357 on: August 23, 2017, 09:44:30 PM »
" God makes no mistakes "

What's the significance of this statement?  What agenda does it serve?  Further, what do you think you it means?  Enlighten me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 23, 2017, 09:46:13 PM »
What's the significance of this statement?  What agenda does it serve?

Ask Heath, his words.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: August 23, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »
Choking?

Training. Lifting. Competing. Being a top ten Olympia athlete.

Choking sadly happens to more people than we think.  Scariest moment I have seen was someone choking in a small restaurant. So lucky someone was there and did something instead of just standing there, as others were stunned.   Josh was in another room. We don't know there circumstances. Was he listening to music? Talking? Never occurred this would ever happen.  It is the worst feeling to have, and I feel for Josh as well in this.  The guilt of what if I was there a few minutes earlier.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #360 on: August 23, 2017, 09:49:20 PM »
Ask Heath, his words.

ND's meme....ND's repeat posting....he's a big boy let him answer.

I'm just an idiot Christian remember?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #361 on: August 23, 2017, 09:52:13 PM »
Yes, a new foundation that was started when a friend had an untimely passing.  Something to remember him by.  Something good

what is the good part?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #362 on: August 23, 2017, 10:05:23 PM »
what is the good part?

They get to cash in!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: August 23, 2017, 10:11:07 PM »
Flex Lewis 08-23-17

Thank you in this time for being so understanding i haven't been on socials but I do hope that everyone at this time can respect myself, family and many friends who are in mourning of a person who was a MASSIVE part of there life.
-
Not one day would go by without a txt, or a call or us training. Traveling around the world I took him under my wing, we ate, drank and experienced different cultures, I have memories I am blessed to have that will always make me laugh and no can take away.
The things taken for granted, are now in reality of his passing so meaningful.
-
My Socials are full of Dallas and how he has touched so many lives, we talked so much about living a legacy by acting like a Champion long before a title is achieved, that I think he be shocked himself just how MANY people he did touch and inspire!
-
I can't still get my head around everything. I drove to the gym yesterday and just sat there and cried, his straps- wraps and belt placed ready for our workout the next day.
-
Today I managed to get in a workout fueled by what he would want me to still keep doing- that's train to win! I'm not lie and say I have many moments today specially when I see photos with him and Adiena. I just know he's sitting up there with plans of scaring any Boyfriends off when shes older! 😏
-
Although he achieved so much on stage and off, his dream was one day to be Mr Olympia. I will train with him in my heart daily find the motivation to carry on for us both, I'm training to win now I have Dallas with me pushing me harder than he could be physically.
-
I love you mate, I know we used to say that, but I never told you ENOUGH how proud I am of you, gone but never forgotten!

================================

Simple Simon

« Reply #364 on: August 23, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »
Flex Lewis 08-23-17

Thank you in this time for being so understanding i haven't been on socials but I do hope that everyone at this time can respect myself, family and many friends who are in mourning of a person who was a MASSIVE part of there life.
-
Not one day would go by without a txt, or a call or us training. Traveling around the world I took him under my wing, we ate, drank and experienced different cultures, I have memories I am blessed to have that will always make me laugh and no can take away.
The things taken for granted, are now in reality of his passing so meaningful.
-
My Socials are full of Dallas and how he has touched so many lives, we talked so much about living a legacy by acting like a Champion long before a title is achieved, that I think he be shocked himself just how MANY people he did touch and inspire!
-
I can't still get my head around everything. I drove to the gym yesterday and just sat there and cried, his straps- wraps and belt placed ready for our workout the next day.
-
Today I managed to get in a workout fueled by what he would want me to still keep doing- that's train to win! I'm not lie and say I have many moments today specially when I see photos with him and Adiena. I just know he's sitting up there with plans of scaring any Boyfriends off when shes older! 😏
-
Although he achieved so much on stage and off, his dream was one day to be Mr Olympia. I will train with him in my heart daily find the motivation to carry on for us both, I'm training to win now I have Dallas with me pushing me harder than he could be physically.
-
I love you mate, I know we used to say that, but I never told you ENOUGH how proud I am of you, gone but never forgotten!

================================

I find it unbelievable a grown man can really feel like that about someone they have only known 5 minutes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 23, 2017, 10:35:14 PM »
Training. Lifting. Competing. Being a top ten Olympia athlete.

Choking sadly happens to more people than we think.  Scariest moment I have seen was someone choking in a small restaurant. So lucky someone was there and did something instead of just standing there, as others were stunned.   Josh was in another room. We don't know there circumstances. Was he listening to music? Talking? Never occurred this would ever happen.  It is the worst feeling to have, and I feel for Josh as well in this.  The guilt of what if I was there a few minutes earlier.

Ron from what I heard there was nobody with him at all I don't think his buddy was there in the house. Dallas had been dead for at least a half hour when he found him.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: August 23, 2017, 10:40:59 PM »
It's just iffy as fk that out of all the pro bodybuilders to die it was the one who was top of many people's deadpool.

He most likely choked after having a heart attack or going hypo

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: August 23, 2017, 11:02:55 PM »
If he went hypoglycemic after injecting insulin then he very well could have gone unconscious right there with a mouthful of food.  Once your blood sugar drops to a dangerously low level you could have very little time before you go unconscious and possibly die.  That's the danger when messing with insulin.  It actually makes perfect sense if that's what happened.  Once unconscious of course you can no longer eat or drink anything and would need an IV asap to get some sugar back in the blood. 

You can speak crap and speculate until your face is blue, but one thing is sure: you can never confirm any of that crap by any facts. What I don't understand is why do you apes try to comfort yourself by inventing stupid scenarios around this simple thing? As far as it has been publish, he choke up by his food. It happens like 5000 americans in every year. Instead of futile speculating, why don't you wait for the autopsy report ?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: August 23, 2017, 11:11:09 PM »
the autopsy report will never be released to the public

it wont reveal all the liver, kidney, heart damage caused by his GH, steroids, SARMS, insulin abuse

he will have the organs of an old man

these guys know the health risks involved, they obviously don't care

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: August 23, 2017, 11:12:42 PM »
the autopsy report will never be released to the public. it wont reveal all the liver, kidney, heart damage caused by his GH, steroids, SARMS, insulin abuse
he will have the organs of an old man. these guys know the health risks involved, they obviously don't care

911 call released.  because the police were involved the autopsy report will be a public record if requested.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4308313/harrowing-911-call-from-pal-of-wwe-star-dana-brookes-bodybuilder-boyfriend-dallas-mccarver-after-he-was-found-blue-and-not-breathing-on-the-floor-of-his-home/

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 23, 2017, 11:21:06 PM »
911 call released.  because the police were involved the autopsy report will be a public record if requested.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4308313/harrowing-911-call-from-pal-of-wwe-star-dana-brookes-bodybuilder-boyfriend-dallas-mccarver-after-he-was-found-blue-and-not-breathing-on-the-floor-of-his-home/

Exactly and hopefully soon so the speculation can end.

the autopsy report will never be released to the public

it wont reveal all the liver, kidney, heart damage caused by his GH, steroids, SARMS, insulin abuse

he will have the organs of an old man

these guys know the health risks involved, they obviously don't care

So all the 90's guys you followed all have organs of old men now?  Dorian looks pretty good along with many others and Dexter is still at it. Pretty sweeping statement here osl.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 23, 2017, 11:29:35 PM »
ND's meme....ND's repeat posting....he's a big boy let him answer.

I'm just an idiot Christian remember?

Then perhaps my spelling it out helped some. Long as you've adopted this new 'poor silly me' victim persona.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: August 23, 2017, 11:37:53 PM »
:)

Josh Lenartowicz - "I'm very disappointed and angered at the release of the 911 tape. People are getting entertainment in my darkest hour. Everybody is so anti bullying but this is acceptable.

Didn't this idiot once say that it's "bullying" to assume he's not natural?   ::)

Anybody who believes that Dallas "just choked on food!" is retarded.  The guy's been looking like death for months, and he's been at the top of everybody's deadpools.  This is no coincidence.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: August 23, 2017, 11:39:04 PM »
So all the 90's guys you followed all have organs of old men now?  Dorian looks pretty good along with many others and Dexter is still at it. Pretty sweeping statement here osl.

Dorian looks 10 years older than he actually is, and has 14" arms.  He does not look "pretty good".

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #374 on: August 23, 2017, 11:55:56 PM »
Dorian looks 10 years older than he actually is, and has 14" arms.  He does not look "pretty good".

Dorian looks pretty good for a 55 year old. Not at all looking 65. But he did look 50 in the face at 30  ;D