Author Topic: Another Check On A Jaguar Purchase.....Round 2  (Read 89016 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I owned a Jaguar for 48 hours....MAJOR UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #350 on: October 04, 2017, 10:24:37 PM »
...dzamn, that is brutal

Goodrum destroying Basile!
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: October 04, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »
Just get a truck

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2017, 12:10:45 AM »

Why are you so angry....couldn't lure any children into your warehouse shed house???  Sad over the fact you have no gym anymore.  Sad that you don't have any blue stars.  Mad at me for giving you the impression for over 10 years that I was related to Shawn Ray??? 

Vince Basile, by your own admission and your own actions, you have spent your lifetime being a complete failure and being 75, you honestly have nothing to look forward to no matter what.  Must be sad knowing that you will not be remembered as a great bodybuilder...your name will not show up in any publications and won't be mentioned by any bodybuilding organization.....so sad :'(

Angry? Nope, just having some fun like most of the people around here. You, on the other hand are some kind of disgusting, vulgar piece of shit who has done bugger all in the world. No home, family, career, physique, successes, education, etc., etc.

Who cares if we leave a legacy? We all die eventually and everything goes with that end. We have to let everything go well before we die.

I have done just about everything I wanted to and maybe even more. Things are still looking good to me. My health is okay and I can still make my muscles bigger. That is a great feeling to have. I will be doing more travelling in the next few years.

The comment you made about luring children is rather despicable and even defamatory....even for Getbig. You really are a stupid individual with questionable morals.

By the way, remember when you were driving home in "your" used Jaguar? You told us how they looked at you and that felt good. You felt they were looking up to you. Nope, they were probably thinking,"Look at that stupid fat fuck in that old car!"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2017, 07:16:15 AM »
Angry? Nope, just having some fun like most of the people around here. You, on the other hand are some kind of disgusting, vulgar piece of shit who has done bugger all in the world. No home, family, career, physique, successes, education, etc., etc.

Who cares if we leave a legacy? We all die eventually and everything goes with that end. We have to let everything go well before we die.

I have done just about everything I wanted to and maybe even more. Things are still looking good to me. My health is okay and I can still make my muscles bigger. That is a great feeling to have. I will be doing more travelling in the next few years.

The comment you made about luring children is rather despicable and even defamatory....even for Getbig. You really are a stupid individual with questionable morals.

By the way, remember when you were driving home in "your" used Jaguar? You told us how they looked at you and that felt good. You felt they were looking up to you. Nope, they were probably thinking,"Look at that stupid fat fuck in that old car!"

Don't kid yourself Basile....you're not having fun.  Just about every post you've made over the past couple of years has been either at me, about Ron not you blue stars, Bob Chick, etc.  How can you have fun when you know your bodybuilding career is a joke.  Everyone now knows that your only title to your own fame...the Mr Canada was from a show that you organized and picked the judges for.  Real contests that you competed in such as the Mr Australia relegated you to last place in addition to laughs and snickers from Arnold.  

As far as your legacy is concerned...I KNOW IT MATTERS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP BEGGING FOR BLUE STARS.  That means that you are wishing to be acknowledged as a bodybuilder but that brass ring may as well be thousands of miles away.  You would have better luck climbing into a space shuttle and flying to the moon than getting blue stars from where it stands at this point unless you apologize to Ron for your behavior which I know that you're too stubborn to ever do.  The good thing is that I own VINCEBASILE.COM which means I'll be defining your legacy in this world.

The truth is that you think that you are of the same metal as Frank Zane, Danny Padilla, Arnold Schwartznegger, Larry Scott, and other golden age bodybuilders but the truth is that all the people that I've mentioned have absolutely no respect from...especially Frank Zane who told me that you were a sore loser from the Mr Australia and never had what it took.    I don't wish death upon you because the fact is that everyday you wake up that its a reminder that you're still a nobody and that everything that you worked to be in the 75 years of your life is nothing more than ether for your soul.  So you can go travel, build bigger muscles, build your stupid machines, write patents or take pictures at the beach.  But the fact is that you'll always be someone who performed at an empty stadium.  Vince Basile only exist as a social security number...not as a bodybuilder or historian....so deal with it, bitch.

A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2017, 07:22:08 AM »

Don't kid yourself Basile....you're not having fun.  Just about every post you've made over the past couple of years has been either at me, about Ron not you blue stars, Bob Chick, etc.  How can you have fun when you know your bodybuilding career is a joke.  Everyone now knows that your only title to your own fame...the Mr Canada was from a show that you organized and picked the judges for.  Real contests that you competed in such as the Mr Australia relegated you to last place in addition to laughs and snickers from Arnold.  

As far as your legacy is concerned...I KNOW IT MATTERS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP BEGGING FOR BLUE STARS.  That means that you are wishing to be acknowledged as a bodybuilder but that brass ring may as well be thousands of miles away.  You would have better luck climbing into a space shuttle and flying to the moon than getting blue stars from where it stands at this point unless you apologize to Ron for your behavior which I know that you're too stubborn to ever do.  The good thing is that I own VINCEBASILE.COM which means I'll be defining your legacy in this world.

The truth is that you think that you are of the same metal as Frank Zane, Danny Padilla, Arnold Schwartznegger, Larry Scott, and other golden age bodybuilders but the truth is that all the people that I've mentioned have absolutely no respect from...especially Frank Zane who told me that you were a sore loser from the Mr Australia and never had what it took.    I don't wish death upon you because the fact is that everyday you wake up that its a reminder that you're still a nobody and that everything that you worked to be in the 75 years of your life is nothing more than ether for your soul.  So you can go travel, build bigger muscles, build your stupid machines, write patents or take pictures at the beach.  But the fact is that you'll always be someone who performed at an empty stadium.  Vince Basile only exist as a social security number...not as a bodybuilder or historian....so deal with it, bitch.

Vince B, you should quit while you are behind. Vince G owns you to death, and you keep begging for more.
You seem like a good guy, but didn't Zane own you in your own home back in the day, even as you let them stay in your house?

You (or anyone for that matter) is going to out "own" VVV...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2017, 07:37:57 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2017, 07:45:25 AM »

Basile is also trying to create a legacy by putting forth his hypertrophy theory!
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
LOL at the content of VINCEBASILE.COM

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2017, 08:25:24 AM »

Basille's reaction when he wakes up and reads this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2017, 08:37:54 AM »
What caused the rivalry between the two Vince's anyway?

It seems at its most furious level right now. Might be time to consider what the whole argument is about.

The reason does not matter!

The argument has taken on a life if it's own. It cannot be stopped!
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »

This is why I call you a commie bastard.  Its my money, I earned it, and I have a right to spend it where and when I please. 

Damn dude, are you truly this fucking stupid?  I don't give a fuck what you spend your money on and I don't even care that you have zero ambition to own something decent.  I'm mocking you for bragging about thinking buying a shitty used car is impressive or some kind of accomplishment.  Like I said previously, the teenage fry cook at The Waffle House could buy a shitty used car but he wouldn't be stupid enough to brag about it. 

Seriously man, are you so fucking stupid that you can't understand this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2017, 08:56:07 AM »
Damn dude, are you truly this fucking stupid?  I don't give a fuck what you spend your money on and I don't even care that you have zero ambition to own something decent.  I'm mocking you for bragging about thinking buying a shitty used car is impressive or some kind of accomplishment.  Like I said previously, the teenage fry cook at The Waffle House could buy a shitty used car but he wouldn't be stupid enough to brag about it. 

Seriously man, are you so fucking stupid that you can't understand this?

If you didn't care, then why are you commenting for??? The only idiot is you, Straw Man.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2017, 08:56:57 AM »

It seems at its most furious level right now. Might be time to consider what the whole argument is about.

Basile is pissed off at lack of Blue Stars while Goodrum has his

Basile also pissed off that Vince tagged him to some NAMBLA stuff that got Basile in hot water apparently.

Goodrum being the target of endless attacks retaliates.  

Thats what I can gather.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:20 AM »
Basile is pissed off at lack of Blue Stars while Goodrum has his

Basile also pissed off that Vince tagged him to some NAMBLA stuff that got Basile in hot water apparently.

Goodrum being the target of endless attacks retaliates.  

Thats what I can gather.  

Basile keeps poking the bear (Goodrum).

Goodrum eventually got fed up and bit back!

Basile will never learn.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2017, 08:59:22 AM »

Vince Basile made the mistake back in 2005 that he could make fun of me because of my appearance at the 2004 Metrolina.  Unfortunately, he didn't realize that he was messing with a former member of Team McFarland and someone who learned from True Adonis on how to destroy people online from the Muscle Mayhem days.

He thought that I was an easy mark and still thinks he actually has a chance to get over when I've spent the next decade making Basile my personal bitch and whore.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
Basile is also trying to create a legacy by putting forth his hypertrophy theory!

Which he stole word for word from Bryan Haycock and continues to lie about it being his own theory. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2017, 09:10:16 AM »

If you didn't care, then why are you commenting for??? The only idiot is you, Straw Man.

reading comprehension problems?

I'm mocking you for bragging about thinking buying a shitty used car is impressive or some kind of accomplishment

I don't need to care about you to mock you

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »
Goodrum bullshits all day long. He keeps making up shit hoping others will believe his crap. This dude is a certified loser of monumental proportions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2017, 12:42:06 PM »
Goodrum bullshits all day long. He keeps making up shit hoping others will believe his crap. This dude is a certified loser of monumental proportions.

What did i lie about...you know how frank Zane feels about you.  Should I go on about what Shawn Perine told me what you did at Ironage...
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2017, 12:48:30 PM »

What did i lie about...you know how frank Zane feels about you.  Should I go on about what Shawn Perine told me what you did at Ironage...

Yes, Melvin, don't hold back on anything.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2017, 03:30:20 PM »
What is Goodrum going to do with his pathetic life? Make up shit about me because I call him out on where his used Jaguar is or if he owns a Jeep.

This clown is a bullshitter and I call him out on it. So he links a name like mine to a site. Big deal. Just shows what an asshole he truly is.

Come on, Melvin, where is your Jaguar?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »
What is Goodrum going to do with his pathetic life? Make up shit about me because I call him out on where his used Jaguar is or if he owns a Jeep.

This clown is a bullshitter and I call him out on it. So he links a name like mine to a site. Big deal. Just shows what an asshole he truly is.

Come on, Melvin, where is your Jaguar?

You melt down too easily Vince, have an ice bath

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2017, 03:55:02 PM »
Goodrum is shitting himself, not me. Guys like him are a gift to Getbig because they are truly delusional.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #373 on: October 05, 2017, 04:13:17 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »
Shizz, calm down my friend.

That top pic of Vince w/ the bicep, owns anything you would ever look like. At least Basile looked great in his day.
Vince G. is a big dude, who got in good shape, arms are huge. If you are gonna bust balls, put up a similar pose and own him.

I think you are a really good dude, you sent me a PM last month when my brother passed from cancer. (As did a handful of awesome GetBiggers, you know who you are (SF, Walter, Shizz, etc)).
I know people like to bust each others nuts here,in the end its all ball-busting. And pretty funny actually.

Imagine a GetBig convention some day? Hysterical! LIttleJ, Parker, all the homies and us crackers??, one big familia!  ;D