Author Topic: whenever i hear that we borrow a trillion from china  (Read 1261 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whenever i hear that we borrow a trillion from china
« on: August 22, 2017, 04:31:12 PM »
do they not realize that some of us actually know that our federal reserve prints money anytime we need it? they really expect that we believe china gave us a loan lolllll
A

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: whenever i hear that we borrow a trillion from china
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:21:21 PM »
do they not realize that some of us actually know that our federal reserve prints money anytime we need it? they really expect that we believe china gave us a loan lolllll

And printing money does what to the value of a currency?....

Go back to school or gain some common knowledge about scarcity. Not that printed money actually matters since its all figures.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 05:22:06 PM »
wheres all of passive agressive sub six footers at tonite maybe this wisdom caused some heart attacks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:24:24 PM »
And printing money does what to the value of a currency?....

Go back to school or gain some common knowledge about scarcity. Not that printed money actually matters since its all figures.
no one knows how much the fed prints no one will ever know , what makes u think school is going to give u a clue lol
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 05:38:48 PM »
Don't even need to Print money anymore.  All they have to do is go into Microsoft Excel and add a few zeros digitally.  Works every time!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 09:11:00 PM »
China is playing the long game. Eventually they will spin off that debt and price or dollar value won't matter when they do. They keep melting our gold bars that are in ounces into kilo bars and are stacking them high.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
no one knows how much the fed prints no one will ever know , what makes u think school is going to give u a clue lol