Author Topic: Jon Jones stripped of title - tests positive for Turanibol  (Read 11073 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jon Jones stripped of Title
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 09:59:49 PM »

What idiot would have him on that oral and not have it out for his system by fight night??

I know you would!  Hell I would too. 8)

Me too. Nice guy.

I have no idea. I can't even get my fighter to eat and he's a heavyweight

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 10:08:22 PM »
Okay hit me, let's say he used Turinabol. How long after last use would you be certain he would test clean?

I like to think I know a thing or two about drugs but I wouldn't even attempt it.

It's such an old east german steroid  I'm surprised he was using it and it depends on whether it was oral or injectable. I would assume oral which would be out in eight days and to be safe go off two/three weeks before the fight. The biological passport is really needed to design any protocol when USADA is in the game. The gurus would use that and new masking agents etc. It's much tougher however people like Conte are always working on it.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jon Jones tests positive for Turanibol - stripped of UFC title
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 10:45:29 PM »
You need to give yourself even more time  than normal getting clean  when making weight, the dehydration squeezes out every last metabolite. Jones is finished now.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 10:53:57 PM »
Guy never step inside the octagon clean. Never.

The definition of a steroid fighter.

I don't think he has ever fought clean.

Maybe he was clean in this grappling match where he looked like shit?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »
I think his years and years of recreational drug usage och PED usage have fucked him up and he cant be natural any more.

Turanibol is Dianabol, for fucks sake. He needs that to be big enough for LHW? SAD..!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 11:52:06 PM »
It's such an old east german steroid  I'm surprised he was using it and it depends on whether it was oral or injectable. I would assume oral which would be out in eight days and to be safe go off two/three weeks before the fight. The biological passport is really needed to design any protocol when USADA is in the game. The gurus would use that and new masking agents etc. It's much tougher however people like Conte are always working on it.

I'm pretty positive you assume wrong and your presumed client would fail. Some orals are said to be detectable for 6 months nowadays! The exact data, when it exists, is secret so it's hard to know exactly. I think there was some data on Winstrol and it being detectable for 6 months when used orally.

Conte ratted out his clients and openly said he'll help catch cheaters now so using him would be stupid.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 11:56:58 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 12:24:46 AM »
I'm pretty positive you assume wrong and your presumed client would fail. Some orals are said to be detectable for 6 months nowadays! The exact data, when it exists, is secret so it's hard to know exactly. I think there was some data on Winstrol and it being detectable for 6 months when used orally.

Conte ratted out his clients and openly said he'll help catch cheaters now so using him would be stupid.

That's why I said people like Conte. I was looking based on wada so maybe it's changed. With orals this was a good guideline but of course random testing changes the game altogether.

1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
fluoxymesterone
methandienone
mesterolone
ethylestrenol
norethadrolone
oxandrolone
oral stanozolol
methyltestosterone
testosterone propionate
oral testosterone undecanoate
oral methenolone acetate

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 12:51:26 AM »
Good ole' Chinese powders. Jones thought he was using Anavar or even D-bol but it was really Turanibol. Anavar and Dbol have a half life of approx 5-8 hours. Turanibol's is closer to 16 hours. hahahahahahahaha

At this level i would guess they test the shit before using.
They probably miscalculated the detection time or the test they are using is just more advanced and accurate i guess. Back in the days very few guys were positive despite OBVIOUS steroid use. Tests are just harder to beat now.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 12:52:29 AM »
Kevin Lee reacts with alot of neegul-comments regarding Jones

we cant use that word on getbig, and its quite possible we cant use videos where they use that word either!

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 12:58:22 AM »
At this level i would guess they test the shit before using.
They probably miscalculated the detection time or the test they are using is just more advanced and accurate i guess. Back in the days very few guys were positive despite OBVIOUS steroid use. Tests are just harder to beat now.
there is a documentary online about Ben Johnson, a doctor went back to the labs where they stored all the samples from the 88 games (they always keep them) and started testing the medal winners samples with the up to date testing procedures, he said they all were coming back positive.
He just binned the findings, he said almost all the medal winners would have been stripped if he had declared the results

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 01:11:16 AM »
so what benefits you reckon jones got from using turanibol?

for some reason he thought he couldnt win without it against dc

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 01:33:14 AM »
6'4 205lbs 12 %

A freak of nature

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2017, 01:35:11 AM »
That's why I said people like Conte. I was looking based on wada so maybe it's changed. With orals this was a good guideline but of course random testing changes the game altogether.

1-1.5 months*** oxymetholone
fluoxymesterone
methandienone
mesterolone
ethylestrenol
norethadrolone
oxandrolone
oral stanozolol
methyltestosterone
testosterone propionate
oral testosterone undecanoate
oral methenolone acetate

These detection times you find on the net are worthless.
Like I said the testing advances all the time and whatever data say the WADA has on detection times they keep secret for obvious reasons. There is a bunch of stuff on pubmed though, for example a single 2mg dose of oral stanozolol is detectable for 16 days via a certain testing method, etc.

I read something about orals being incorporated into fat cells and with the high sensitivity of testing the metabolites may be detectable for months.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2017, 01:38:05 AM »
a training camp before a fight is like 2-3 months so he wouldve taken it during that time i assume

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2017, 02:09:50 AM »
You need to give yourself even more time  than normal getting clean  when making weight, the dehydration squeezes out every last metabolite. Jones is finished now.
Exactly. Stop using, have a pre-cut to free up the fat-soluble metabolites.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2017, 03:18:35 AM »
Jones is a train wreck.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 04:05:40 AM »
there is a documentary online about Ben Johnson, a doctor went back to the labs where they stored all the samples from the 88 games (they always keep them) and started testing the medal winners samples with the up to date testing procedures, he said they all were coming back positive.
He just binned the findings, he said almost all the medal winners would have been stripped if he had declared the results

Including Carl lewis on many occasions

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2017, 04:05:56 AM »
With all that money why use turnibol makes no freaken sense you think a top guy in the UFC would have a better selection of peds to use.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 04:07:41 AM »
With all that money why use turnibol makes no freaken sense you think a top guy in the UFC would have a better selection of peds to use.

You mean like a designer steroid? Or a different class of drugs?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »
These detection times you find on the net are worthless.

This is the truth. Most I see are based on 80's - 90's methods and practices. Every few years, the detection times get bumped up by a few more months. I've seen conjecture that it might be up to a year plus for certain orals by now.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2017, 04:11:51 AM »
You mean like a designer steroid? Or a different class of drugs?

Ya pay some good money have a chemist make something with lower detection time. I'm sure it could be done.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2017, 04:23:59 AM »

He should have published the results!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2017, 04:34:52 AM »
these new owners who bout the ufc have no idea what they got into, they are sitting on 2 billion in debt and just lost there second biggest draw

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2017, 04:40:39 AM »
good point

i would think the interest in womens fighting has gone down since ronda rousey.

flyweight is not going to sell any tickets.

not too many fights you can make in bantam weight.

who knows if conor comes back, which affects both featherweight and lightweight.

welterweight got all kinds of problems with woodley being the champ after the fight against maia.

middleweight, i dont see bisping taking too many more fights. light hw is a mess now

and hw we got stipe who doesnt seem to wanna fight. cain is injured. alistair is 1 contender, i doubt he will be around much longer.

so they got what, bisping vs gsp?

i only look forward to kevin lee and tony ferguson at the moment.