Author Topic: Anybody wish they never touched steroids?  (Read 15469 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Anybody wish they never touched steroids?
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 04:59:25 PM »
Wish I had done them sooner. Wish I had stayed away from tren.

I researched and held off a couple years before pulling the trigger after college.

Blast and cruise is the way to go. PCT is and coming off is counter productive and much more hassle

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 07:37:55 AM »
Totally agree about coming off is very counter productive unless you are a genetic freak which is what pro body builders ar they have great response to low dosages of gear and ability to bounce back from cycles better. So they stay healthier.  But when they do blast up the dosages they colored with minimal side effects.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 08:22:11 AM »
No regrets.
T

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 02:02:50 PM »
Wish I had done them sooner. Wish I had stayed away from tren.

I researched and held off a couple years before pulling the trigger after college.

Blast and cruise is the way to go. PCT is and coming off is counter productive and much more hassle

why, any long term side effects ?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2017, 12:13:40 AM »
No long term
Just increased temporary paranoia and anxiety

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2017, 06:27:53 AM »
No long term
Just increased temporary paranoia and anxiety

mental effects for me, general feeling of emptiness, depression, inability to focus on complex thoughts. Bloodwork was also horrible but it's fine now on TRT dose. I don't even look half as good as I did on tren but I feel 10x better.

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
Severe anxiety.....finding it difficult to quit it though!!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 11:08:25 PM »
My only regret was doing bullshit light cycles

I thought I only wanted a beach body type physique so I did all kinds of anavar only cycles...primo tabs only...even Gh only... risked my health and natural test for shitty gains....

Wish I would have just done brief, hard cycles and gotten real results, some of which could be maintained.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2017, 12:01:19 AM »
mental effects for me, general feeling of emptiness, depression, inability to focus on complex thoughts. Bloodwork was also horrible but it's fine now on TRT dose. I don't even look half as good as I did on tren but I feel 10x better.

Amen to that. Stuff is a double edged sword. You are literally not the same, rational thinking person on an effective dose of tren. Maybe if you are a bb'er with one of those girlfriends that preps your meals, wipes your ass and puts up with your shit then you can get away with tren. Even then you would still want to plow other chicks too. Tren is way too much mental maintenance. And you always have to learn the hard way

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 07:46:51 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=610959.0

Mad scientist I just read your comment on this thread that I wrote over a year and a half ago. I was crazy for not taking your advice, as I wasn't thinking properly. I'm here a year later to say thank you for the advice :)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 04:03:09 AM »
hgh and test are way too good to stop especially if you are an old fart.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
  What did Ronnie Coleman say after his debilitating back surgery last year to where he needed extensive rehab to even walk again? He was asked do you regret squatting 1000lbs now? His answer was " my only regret is I didn't go heavier". Spoken like a true warrior. One of his famous quotes was "everybody wanna get big, but ain't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights". Everything we do in life comes with a price tag. If you want to get big and muscular with low body fat you have to juice. They are relatively safe if used sensibly. You need to research them to death and make the right decisions. It takes time to realize which ones work best for you depending on your goals. If your taking grams you are taking a chance.

If you are young, say under 35 you probably want to cycle off. If you are older blast and cruise might be better. If you are under 23 you should be natural and working towards your natural peak. Your first cycle should be 250mg test only every 5-7 days. You will get your best gains then if your gear is good. That gives you a chance to see how you respond to test only. Did you bloat, any gyno, bad temper, sleep issues etc. if you start higher you have nowhere to go but up. Think of it as a marathon. Slow and go. Three steps forward, one step back. Your second cycle bump up to 500mg test only. You should be getting plenty of gains if your diet is good and training enough. Two cycles a year is plenty just starting out. Ad more compounds slowly, one at a time. Later in life you will be happy you took things slow and still have your health. Keep up with blood work and dose or come off accordingly. Listen to your body. It's all relative to the end game. No one knows what will happen so safe is good.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2017, 01:33:44 PM »
 What did Ronnie Coleman say after his debilitating back surgery last year to where he needed extensive rehab to even walk again? He was asked do you regret squatting 1000lbs now? His answer was " my only regret is I didn't go heavier". Spoken like a true warrior. One of his famous quotes was "everybody wanna get big, but ain't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights". Everything we do in life comes with a price tag. If you want to get big and muscular with low body fat you have to juice. They are relatively safe if used sensibly. You need to research them to death and make the right decisions. It takes time to realize which ones work best for you depending on your goals. If your taking grams you are taking a chance.

If you are young, say under 35 you probably want to cycle off. If you are older blast and cruise might be better. If you are under 23 you should be natural and working towards your natural peak. Your first cycle should be 250mg test only every 5-7 days. You will get your best gains then if your gear is good. That gives you a chance to see how you respond to test only. Did you bloat, any gyno, bad temper, sleep issues etc. if you start higher you have nowhere to go but up. Think of it as a marathon. Slow and go. Three steps forward, one step back. Your second cycle bump up to 500mg test only. You should be getting plenty of gains if your diet is good and training enough. Two cycles a year is plenty just starting out. Ad more compounds slowly, one at a time. Later in life you will be happy you took things slow and still have your health. Keep up with blood work and dose or come off accordingly. Listen to your body. It's all relative to the end game. No one knows what will happen so safe is good.

amen, brotha.

subunit

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 04:16:03 PM »
My all around well being is much better, feel great almost everyday and depression has left me. All I've seen in the last 10yrs is benefits.

benaoao

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:54 AM »
cruise dose of test + some deca and some proviron for life... if you ain't competing no business running crazy shit. Marathon not sprint

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
cruise dose of test + some deca and some proviron for life... if you ain't competing no business running crazy shit. Marathon not sprint

Do you stay on this year round? Was thinking about adding a small dose of proviron and deca into my cruise alongside test and hgh. I worry as to whether or not proviron would slowly fuck up bloodwork over time even on a low dose, but i'm not sure. It was obviously prescribed to people for a number of reasons actually.

benaoao

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2017, 11:31:35 AM »
I haven't gotten bloods in a while I live in a state where bloods are a bitch to get. Last time I was cruising on Test/Deca at similar doses (175/175 IIRC but no proviron, now doing 155/210) total T was 1200 ng/dl and e2 a bit high at 48 pg/ml. Was horny af and feeling insanely good tho. Lipids no different than natty.

Since then I've stopped the deca and was doing test trest and various orals, mostly adrol, before saying fuck it let's permacruise and focus on diet+training.

I'll probably get CBC,CMP,lipids and t/e2 early on next year. I'd be surprised if 25mg of proviron fucked shit up