Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 14, 2017, 10:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 37263 times)
Disgusted
Expert
Getbig V

« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2017, 11:12:16 AM »

Getbiggers influence the value of bitcoins.....

I know I'm not the only one to say this but a few years ago I tried to buy a couple thousand bitcoins but couldn't  figure out how to do it.  Cry
Report to moderator   Logged
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2017, 12:24:43 PM »

North Korea is buying a shitload.

A
Dave D
Getbig V

« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »

I know I'm not the only one to say this but a few years ago I tried to buy a couple thousand bitcoins but couldn't  figure out how to do it.  Cry

Lol

X2

I tried to pay for my groceries and apparently whole foods doesn't accept bitcoins.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2017, 12:34:54 PM »

I remember Goodrum saying he had 20 computers in his house running 24 hours a day mining for bitcoins

El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2017, 01:42:11 PM »

Don't people realize that the exchanges that allow you to buy and sell bitcoin are operated by the shadiest fucks in the world?  Do you honestly think they'll cash you out at millions if you had it?  Do you even think they have millions to give you if you wanted to cash out?
Mr Anabolic
Getbig V

"If you don't have it... then don't hit it"

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2017, 02:23:15 PM »

Don't people realize that the exchanges that allow you to buy and sell bitcoin are operated by the shadiest fucks in the world?  Do you honestly think they'll cash you out at millions if you had it?  Do you even think they have millions to give you if you wanted to cash out?

It's a Ponzi scheme, a tulip bulb and a Beanie Baby all in one package.  The two most powerful emotions are greed and fear.  The greed phase is winding down.  Very soon, many bitcoin devotees are going experience fear first hand... they'll all want out at the same time... like a fire in a movie theater.  Most will perish (i.e. lose a majority of their money).  The last ones in on the Ponzi scheme always lose the most.
Nails
Getbig V

« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2017, 02:41:03 PM »

Johnny come lately buys high, prices fall, loses hundreds or thousands sells sells sells someone just made a nice profit to score some more illegal shit off the deep web.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYCZCGSVmQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYCZCGSVmQ</a>
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2017, 03:26:59 PM »

Don't people realize that the exchanges that allow you to buy and sell bitcoin are operated by the shadiest fucks in the world?  Do you honestly think they'll cash you out at millions if you had it?  Do you even think they have millions to give you if you wanted to cash out?

Why would the exchange need millions of their own money? They just move money from the buyers account into the sellers account and take a small commission. That's why they are called "exchanges".

People have been cashing out millions for years now. If they couldn't it would be all over the news.
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2017, 06:03:54 PM »

Very very easy to buy, harder to find places to spend.
1.) Google bitcoin ATM in your area. Be careful though, some are in shady parts of town. Where people buy that don't want to be on camera.
2.) I recommend downloading coinbase on your phone and buying that way. Easy and you can monitor pricing. 
But don't keep on there, if you are going to buy any real amount, invest in a hardware wallet. I like keepkey but there are many on the market.

A
foreleft
Getbig II

« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2017, 06:22:17 PM »

what is BCH? Calvin Ayre keeps talking about bch exploding and bitcoin going extinct
gib
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2017, 08:06:09 PM »

what is BCH? Calvin Ayre keeps talking about bch exploding and bitcoin going extinct

Bch is an offshoot or Bit Coin. Called bit coin cash. I would suggest buying bit coin only.
SOMEPARTS
Getbig IV

« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2017, 12:37:28 AM »

Bch is an offshoot or Bit Coin. Called bit coin cash. I would suggest buying bit coin only.

See, one of the great things about Bitcoin is they'll never make more of it....until they do.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2017, 06:31:39 AM »

Why would the exchange need millions of their own money? They just move money from the buyers account into the sellers account and take a small commission. That's why they are called "exchanges".

People have been cashing out millions for years now. If they couldn't it would be all over the news.

They were on the news like Mt Gox that fucked over a lot of people.  These exchanges are built on quicksand.  No guarantee that they won't fold shop and leave.  They're unregulated as well.
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »

They were on the news like Mt Gox that fucked over a lot of people.  These exchanges are built on quicksand.  No guarantee that they won't fold shop and leave.  They're unregulated as well.

Mt Gox got hacked. That's only a problem if a person leaves their coins or cash at the exchange for longer than necessary. You only really need to leave cash or coins at the exchange for minutes to make a transaction and money transfers.

Yes, there are unregulated exchanges but the big ones such as GDAX/Coinbase in the USA are regulated and insured.

https://www.coinbase.com/legal/licenses
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:06 AM »

idk, ether is a good investment right now if you're into mining. But yes only buy bitcoin.

A
manuelsonn
Getbig III

Team BAN CREATINE!

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2017, 11:45:07 AM »

You know is a tarp when phil hernon is in it (wtf is he, a bodyguard for mining pc s??)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7mwx5lrJk
Powerlift66
Getbig V

Bodybuiling is "The Ghey"...

« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2017, 11:56:06 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7mwx5lrJk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7mwx5lrJk</a>
Nails
Getbig V

« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2017, 01:49:07 PM »

Looks like a factory running up fake credit card scams
sancho ed
Getbig III

« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2017, 09:24:28 PM »

Dont knw if this is old news or not, but does anyone have any info iota cryptocurrency? If legit, where would u invest into it?
Kwon
Getbig V

#TeamDPsKitchen

« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2017, 09:44:51 PM »

Dont knw if this is old news or not, but does anyone have any info iota cryptocurrency? If legit, where would u invest into it?

Melvin Goodrum is our resident Bitcoin-expert on the boards.

He has been mining bitcoins for years, send him a message. (He also has a youtube-channel these days where he talks about bitcoins and other things)

O
SOMEPARTS
Getbig IV

« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »

How fake is IOTA? Is it more fake than Bitcoin? Then it should be YUUUUGE.

There are a million other cryptos. None have intrinsic value.
Griffith
Getbig IV

« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2017, 05:32:24 AM »

Creating and making money out of thin air, amazing!
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2017, 06:42:59 AM »

Creating and making money out of thin air, amazing!

It's about the block chain man, the mutherfucking block chain!!
IronMagazine.com
Getbig III

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »

It's a Ponzi scheme, a tulip bulb and a Beanie Baby all in one package.  The two most powerful emotions are greed and fear.  The greed phase is winding down.  Very soon, many bitcoin devotees are going experience fear first hand... they'll all want out at the same time... like a fire in a movie theater.  Most will perish (i.e. lose a majority of their money).  The last ones in on the Ponzi scheme always lose the most.

LOL you should educate yourself before posting such non-sense.

SOMEPARTS
Getbig IV

« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2017, 10:05:15 AM »

LOL you should educate yourself before posting such non-sense.

You are seemingly a publisher, but put a hyphen in the word "nonsense" - so I'm just going to assume it was sarcasm.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!